Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 90. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Comon guys, i have 5 hours logon time, 4-5 posts, still cannot post in other forums.

Please un-newbie me!
Activity: 1
I just wanted to help translate the apps into Portuguese of Portugal. i checked and its one of the languages that is lacking.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Hi, I'd like to be whitelisted to claim some ripples on the alternate currency thread.

Evidence I know about bitcoin:

I agree with Dan Kaminsky's point that bitcoin will eventually evolve into a polycentric system with large "banks". Bitcoin is not a great medium of exchange, but it's a perfect reserve currency. Bitcoins, like gold bars may eventually by kept in very secure vaults, with rare transfers used for interbank clearing. This alleviates the problem of slow transactions and the risk of keeping one's bitcoin in a private wallet. This also allows the bank to emit Chaumian tokens backed by bitcoins, thus providing real anonymity and instantaneous transactions.

I think ripple's model is interesting because it avoids the risk of a coalition gaining 50% of the hash generation and double spending. Yes, bitcoin's proof of work model is clever, but it dooms CPUs to burn cycles to maintain the chain's integrity. Percolation theory shows how a robust a system of consensus with trusted peers can be. I hope bitcoin eventually evolves out of the proof of work system into a similar scheme.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Please could you whitelist me? I have a complaint against Bitinstant. Thanks.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hi!  I think i've been a good user so far, I've been following BTC since it was hovering around $2 USD and invested early, and since then have been actively day trading.  I'm here to learn and chat with fellow 'coiners.  I need an outlet because nobody I meet in real life knows what I'm talking about!
Activity: 5
Hi, I would like to be whitelisted so I can post in the thread for BitCoin Project Development.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

I am a web developer and have an idea for a new exchange between BTCe/Bitstamp and Mt.gox and would like to talk to everybody and get feedback on my ideas.

It is a project I would not be able to complete on my own and would need community backing, and would really like to get feedback.
I am not looking for any investment, and would refuse any until I have a working system to show to the world. This project is likely to take me about 3 or 4 months, and I won't be asking for any money from anybody until it is complete.
I have read the "spot a scammer" section in that forum and completely agree with it, I do not want to fall into that category.

I would like to have feedback from the beginning of the project right through to the end so I can make it the best for the entire community.

Here is my introduction post on the other thread.

Thanks,
Tony

Hello,

I am Tony
I studying Computer Science Masters in the UK.

I am hoping to set-up an exchange website like Bit-instant. But, of course I do not have the collateral to do so.
The kind of features I am thinking of would be limited initially, and would be USD transfers between Mt.Gox, Bitstamp and BTCe.

The reason I want to do this is that the Reserves in the BTCe account for the 2 existing exchanges are depleted extremely rapidly. I am hoping that I can do a better job at this than the existing exchanges.

My Idea is to gain crowd funding, where lots of people give a small amount and it adds up into a medium to large amount I could use for the reserves.

So I have been looking round at the share & investing websites and have decided to sign up here too to get a feel for the community and see what peoples opinions are.

Please note, I am not currently looking for investment, as this idea is still in development.

However, if you are interested - please approach me. I am happy to pay dividends (that is infact the idea - and why I might - when the site is up - give out shares on one of the share websites so I can pay my investors something back!)

I have also had the idea that any investors I get, could sign up on the site to invest - before it goes online. Then in their account - they will get a waiver of fees for the amount of their investment.
For example - someone invests $4, and I charge a 4% fee - if they want to transfer $50 from BTCe to Mt.Gox they would receive the full $50 instead of $48. and would still have $2 "free fees" remaining (basically they could do this twice! :])

This is all very early on in my mind, I am about to buy a domain to get a good name reserved in the next week or so.
I cannot post yet because I am new - and please nobody trust me.
This is one of the main reasons I am not looking for investors yet. I want to prove to everybody and have at least a working system to display to investors first. But feel free to approach me via PM to ask about anything or give me your ideas. I hope to start a thread once I am out of noob mode

~Tony
Activity: 1
Newbie juicyj,

I am new, willing to learn and definitely want to be a part of this currency community. Setting up my business now to accept bitcoins and
hope to be a vendor too. Have lots to learn, so I don't mind the "newbie" label for now!

Talk to you soon. Got lots of studying to do.

juicyjBTC
Activity: 11
Hello,

I did my research & testing for a week now. Setting wallets & mining btc, nmc & ltc. I also read the wiki of bitcoin mining & SHA-256, several articles, butterfly labs excuses, post's on this forum, and some more lecture. I'm also on a irc channel, where a person helped me alot to understand more complex material.

Not saying i'm an expert now, still have to learn  things. But i'm not a noob too. Lets call me the next level on the ladder: Trainee.

Why do I want to be cleared? There is someone in the community who is doing a good job. I want to thank him and post my results.

Let me out of this jail please :p
Activity: 9
Could you please whitelist me..

I wish to carry out a number of 0.02 btc loans, start up a "my rep" thread, and then slowly increase the size of loans before I move onto BTCJAM and pull off a large scam.

I joke I joke.. Smiley
Activity: 56
Okay, got my 4 hours now. And the counter should the left should place this as post #26... yes? Please? Get me outta here? I'll pay you 0.005 PPC...(just kidding, I don't own any PPC).

Seriously, though. I now have accrued enough time, and I'm DYING to post in another forum. Smiley
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Hello!

I have been a member for almost a year now (with over 1 day logged on).. and there are some discussions I would like to participate in within the Alternate Cryptocurrencies subforum.  In addition, I would like to use the bytecoin order book as stated here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsnbytes-a-live-bitcoinbytecoin-orderbook-170157) but I cannot post to the topic because of the newbie restrictions.

Please remove the restrictions from my ID... there are a LOT of conversations I would like to participate in!
Thank you!   Grin

Activity: 8
Hello,

I'm looking to reply back to a particular thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.40) as I've started using the cudaminer software and want to provide feedback to cbuchner1, specifically and only about cudaminder!

I've created a post in the newbie area, but kinda feel more then anything i'm spamming in that forum for no reason other to get the minimum posts etc.

Are you able to allow me to reply/post only to that thread, and also delete my thread in the newbie area (its not really of any use to anyone without the main thread!) and i doubt cbuchner1 will be looking in the newbie thread for a post on his work!

I await a reply/response!

Harvy
Activity: 4
I'm developing an open-source Bitcoin portfolio/ticker application, and wouldn't mind posting in the Projects forum. I think that qualifies me at least to no longer be labelled a newbie:)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-cross-platform-bitcoin-desktop-ticker-in-the-works-170707
Activity: 24
Please can I get out. I'm new to the world of BTC but I've done my research. Plus, this really too exciting to be restricted in here. I need out to discuss it all and contribute!!! Many thanks!!!!!
Activity: 2
I created a forum account hoping I could direct attention to a poll on the subject of bitcoin velocity. I am curious how much people are spending their bitcoins and collecting data through a poll seems the best way to do that. Would greatly appreciate a whitelist so I can post the poll in the general discussion forum.

Thank you!
Activity: 33
Well, if anyone has the same problem I was having, where the "Total time logged in" did not seem to advance proportionally to the time you where using the forum, I've found a way to "unstuck" it. I've installed a Chrome extension called "Refresh Monkey" and set it to refresh a tab with the forum every 5 minutes. What I'm doing is keeping that tab open as I read and post and stuff. For some reason, time seems to be moving forward again. Hope this helps anyone while they get this issue fixed.

Happy BTC

Edit:
I just got Jr. Status, woo hoo!
Activity: 9
Please whitelist me. I am a developer who is pushing bitcoin adoption. See the reddit comments where I talk to the community about the recent bitcoin integration in my company:

_http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1bojvy/9flats_the_european_airbnb_competitor_now/
Activity: 66
Please white-list me, spend here way more than 10 hours, want to make some deals with people.
Activity: 3
I stopped lurking simply to let slush know that one of the blocks "#230199" did not payout correctly.  Please update my account so that I have access to his support thread.

Thank You,
Jaglor
Activity: 294
Yea, 5 posts, and 4 hours and 34 minutes.   Still stuck in here. 

I think the rules are fine, but this Whitelist thread just doesn't seem monitored Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: