Pages:
Author

Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ? - page 5. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I think you have not the right attitude to cryptocurrency. For you it is a game and no more. You can lose and you can win. It is necessary to analyze projects and invest in the most promising. Only in this way we will be able to introduce cryptocurrency into life.

Few people analyze the projects, many people see the growth in coins and immediately buy them in the end remain in the big cons, it is better to buy quite the opposite when you panic!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
These are big whales, some big trading investment firms, which are responsible for these dump and pump.  I never tried to sell any of my coins as just want to hold them when they trying to dump or pump the coin.
Are you sure they are responsible for the dump and pump? I think there are other people who have influence on dumps and pumps, especially the big investors who are not rich people who may not be associated with any team and institution, not to mention there are some traders who, although the impact may be small but still worth counting
The term big investor has been incorporated in the word of big whales,  and what you say is the small part, traders will certainly seek profits and will not just dump the coins that they have, another story with big whales that easily destroys market prices.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The market is filled with trade bots that are constantly buying and selling to take their profits so even if you do not sell your coins, the various bots will still set their own prices and by them to trick you into putting an order.
Trade bot is not enough to make any wise observer or trader sell and not all are bot. Most of the sale now I believe can also be over the counter.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The market is filled with trade bots that are constantly buying and selling to take their profits so even if you do not sell your coins, the various bots will still set their own prices and by them to trick you into putting an order.
Trade bot is not enough to make any wise observer or trader sell. Most of the sale now I believe can also be over the counter. some are also real not bot
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think you have not the right attitude to cryptocurrency. For you it is a game and no more. You can lose and you can win. It is necessary to analyze projects and invest in the most promising. Only in this way we will be able to introduce cryptocurrency into life.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
These are big whales, some big trading investment firms, which are responsible for these dump and pump.  I never tried to sell any of my coins as just want to hold them when they trying to dump or pump the coin.
Are you sure they are responsible for the dump and pump? I think there are other people who have influence on dumps and pumps, especially the big investors who are not rich people who may not be associated with any team and institution, not to mention there are some traders who, although the impact may be small but still worth counting
Activity: 308
Buying coins is cheap and selling high is the most convenient way to make good profits!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

when the matter concerns a large mass of people, we should pay attention to the statistics and bigdata because only these instruments can show human motives and behavior in various situations
Activity: 442
Panic selling is a common phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. When the whales leave quickly, others will follow the whales madly and are not willing to lose money, so when the cryptocurrency market continues to fall, the possibility of a price reversal is very low.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
"Be greedy when others are scared" But people buy when the bear market. Are the brave and knowledgeable people about the market. Or they are sharks that make the market price of crypto and they are collecting goods.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Buy often those who are confident in the technology of the project and came to the market not for the sake of quick profits, but for the sake of long-term investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Yes, I am also interested in this question, but you understand that these are the people who arrange all these manipulations, maybe it’s enough to sell, maybe it’s time we stop? After all, this is how we will understand how to increase the value of assets.
Activity: 112
I think that among the owners of cryptocurrencies there are too many people who came here to make quick money and the bear market makes them panic to sell their coins. At this point, more experienced investors are trying to replenish their portfolios by buying cryptocurrency at a low price.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I always try to stick to the chosen strategy in the market, so when everyone starts to sell their coins in the bear market, I try to buy them. Of course, I choose specific cryptocurrencies that I consider promising. Those people who panic selling their cryptocurrency, these are people who have no strategy and they do not study the market, they are interested in quick profits.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Actually, a buyer who bought crypto when the price was cheap, they were very lucky. they can buy coins at very cheap prices when other people experience panic. price decline is an opportunity to increase assets, for people who dare to take all the risks they can have the opportunity to be successful and they are also at risk of experiencing losses when choosing the wrong one. This is a choice, make a decision and do not stay quiet because we won't get anything. do an action and we can have the best chance !!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Of course, I wondered a similar question when I first started studying cryptocurrencies. I'm sure the bearish market is beneficial for whales to Fund their accounts with coins at a low price and for all enthusiasts who believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I consider myself an enthusiast who has been watching the market for a long time and has been waiting for the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a low price, as it is now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
in my opinion it is done by people who make long-term investments, or do people who trade without calculations, and this is usually done by people newcomers.
Activity: 308
Smart people are buying when everyone else is selling. This is the law of the crypto currencies market, you cannot be sure what will happen to the market tomorrow, so just hold your coins and wait for the better conditions.
I agree you should always buy on panic and sell on euphoria , I guess not everyone does all usually buy at the peak and then start to complain))
so if you want to make money in the market remember the rule that it is better to take at the bottom than at the top
copper member
Activity: 411
It's a market, people are always looking for opportunities  to pick up low coins and sell high. On the other hand, Just like you have inexperienced sellers, we also have inexperienced buyers. These two categories go hand in hand in most cases especially when it's a shit coin.
Pages:
Jump to: