Pages:
Author

Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ? - page 6. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Of course those who have a lot of money and they believe in this market. When you're in a panic, the whales will buy it all and pump it up soon after. This market is being manipulated by such people
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
Buying low and selling high is the oldest trick in the book of financial trading, so applying it to cryptocurrency is just the same.
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain have gone too far to just die off like that, so when the eventual pump happens, those buying low will make very good ROI.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

I do not ask myself such questions. Because I am one of those who buy your coins at falling prices. Smart people always buy coins at a low price. When the coin grows in value, I get a good profit, and you only then start to buy.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The answer is very easy, those that sold their tokens to you at the very top, people need to learn from the mistakes in the past, never be committed to a projects, because what they cared only about it your money and when you give these developers our money they don't care about the prices of these tokens (most of them useless) again
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Those that buy when everyone else dump are those with foresight. Some would call them whales but I will call them investors with quadriple eyes, they can see the future and they align themselves to benefit massively from foregone opportunity that dumpers are making!
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
These are big whales, some big trading investment firms, which are responsible for these dump and pump.  I never tried to sell any of my coins as just want to hold them when they trying to dump or pump the coin.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
Smart people are buying when everyone else is selling. This is the law of the crypto currencies market, you cannot be sure what will happen to the market tomorrow, so just hold your coins and wait for the better conditions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
That's me)) I usually try to catch spike and always lose money because of that. It is hard to catch these spikes, because price can go even lower.
So it is risky and you have to take it into account

That's why you need to learn basics of trading before risking real money that mainly ends in losing hard earned money. Spikes occur in case of there is no more sellers for buyers who wanna to get best  possible prices. Risk is measurable and do your own homework before accepting decisions in trading.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The latest pump was due to high trade volume. Everyone will ask who is selling, not bounty hunters definitely cause most ICOs are not funded, and large number had postponed their exchange listing also and suspend the token distribution. How many are they among so many? The trade volume of sale was high so also was the buy trade but who are selling? IMO some are still making money in the space irrespective of the price dump or pump, I mean daily. The value of bitcoin cant be appreciated until it is turned to fiat. Most of the trade should be in btc/usd, for those who demand the fiat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
That's me)) I usually try to catch spike and always lose money because of that. It is hard to catch these spikes, because price can go even lower.
So it is risky and you have to take it into account
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Only a stupid person sells coins at a reduced price. This usually happens when panic takes up above the mind. An experienced trader, on the contrary, buys coins at a lower price, in order to sell them when they rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
I haven't been dumping anything during the time the market was going down, I guess I was one of those people buying and I am just a standard investor looking for opportunities to pick up some cheap price coins. Investing mantra best time to buy is when there is blood on the streets.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
If the price falls, investors who do not sell coins must invest in bitcoin. I recommend selling other coins and holding coins is a high risk. Unless you are able to judge the short-term cryptocurrency market, selling coins is the best way.
I understand you are trying to mean people who do not prefer selling even the market is falling down must go for investing only with bitcoin and should not touch any other coin, right ? It is always high risk involved if you are going to hold any other altcoins for longer period because anything may happen with them and we cannot be sure about their future unlike how we are being confident about the futures of bitcoins. We must be having different plans for bitcoin and altcoins basically.

People(investors) have their own strategy and i believe that for them to buy during the deep they have already mapped out their strategy
Yes, having unique trading strategy and following them strictly is more important to crack profits from any markets. Usually I'm not buying when everyone is dumping but I will go for buying bitcoin when it will be available comparatively cheaper. I mean to say I will not buy when others are selling but I will go for buying when others just finished off their selling Wink.
Activity: 388
Yes, this is a normal phenomenon on the market. If the price falls, investors who do not sell coins must invest in bitcoin. I recommend selling other coins and holding coins is a high risk. Unless you are able to judge the short-term cryptocurrency market, selling coins is the best way.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Of course to make big profit, Buy low Sell high!
They are more likely to have a bigger profit because of the cheap price they have bought. So do not panic, especially if the market crashes. Let's take this opportunity to buy cheaper ones!

Smart guys are able to earn money even during the fall. But in my mind, it is much more difficult than to wait until the price will rise. Most people just wait, few ones look for something more interesting.

They must buy in the different rate to able catch the chance of the market. It's more difficult rather than buy and then sold your coin when it has gotten the recovery. So far, a lot of people are shorting when market are being plunged.
copper member
Activity: 230
People(investors) have their own strategy and i believe that for them to buy during the deep they have already mapped out their strategy and i believe patience will also be their watch word
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Of course to make big profit, Buy low Sell high!
They are more likely to have a bigger profit because of the cheap price they have bought. So do not panic, especially if the market crashes. Let's take this opportunity to buy cheaper ones!

Smart guys are able to earn money even during the fall. But in my mind, it is much more difficult than to wait until the price will rise. Most people just wait, few ones look for something more interesting.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Those people who are buying when every coin is dumping are the wise one, i think they know that when price drop very hard it's impossible for the price not to recover, the wise ones buy when coin dip.

So do all traders who have at least some substantial amount in the wallet. Any trader knows this strategy and sells more expensive and buys cheaper.I also wanted to draw your attention that competent traders not only buy cheaper and sell more expensive but also themselves in certain situations sell at the first panic.But to catch such a moment you need to have sufficient knowledge.
Activity: 245
All investors have their own investment strategies when the market goes down. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately determine who is buying when the market goes down. buy low and sell high prices that is way to help investors make a profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

most of the whales wait for the dip and then they buy the bags of dip and then sell them to small traders like us.. i tried to buy the dip last night but matket dipped more
Pages:
Jump to: