Pages:
Author

Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ? - page 9. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I think whales are the ones who buy bitcoin the most when prices fall. Whales create low price volatility so they can buy bitcoin at a low price from panic investors in anticipation of market fluctuations and dumping. It is a wise investment and after the growth of bitcoin, whales will get huge profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Panic selling is never a good choice, hodling can eventually work out for you (sometimes it doesn't), but buying when everyone is selling almost always works out good.

When I first started, I tried my best to follow, "When others buy, sell, when others, sell, buy."
It was really hard to follow as I was inexperienced.
But as I got more disciplined, this simple rule has made all the difference.

So, for the past three months, I have been buying up.
I don't have tons of extra money to spare, but I've been able to set aside a portion of my paycheck to invest more.
I first focused on buying up more of the coins I already have.
This has significantly decreased my cost per token ration.
Then I started buying into solid projects that had gone below ico prices.
Activity: 532
Falling market allow to get profit or increase own portfolio. if you can trade then it's not so difficult. Yes, it requires some actions and researches. But if you know where what and how it get then you can make money on the any market
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” is a quote by Warren Buffet and smart
traders see the dip  as an opportunity and perfect timing  to full  their bags with cheap coins and sell them on higher price,
when the market recovers. So they are the true believers in crypto and the ones that make profit while others are selling with loss.
Of course, they are buying only coins with great potential.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
I buy in a falling market.
A simple question is when there is a total sale in a store, do you go shopping or run from this store?
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
I believe they are the real crypto-investors that understand cryptocurrencies and the market not just being in the crypto world but also understanding it.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
No one know who buying on market.. but, i think most trader prefers to trade new tokens in exchange, because price is not balanced yet.. buy and sell order for new token mostly have a distant price range..
The buyers when we dumped were the people controlling the market. Like sharks or whales, when they have bought the right amount they want, they pump the altcoin and make a profit
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
No one know who buying on market.. but, i think most trader prefers to trade new tokens in exchange, because price is not balanced yet.. buy and sell order for new token mostly have a distant price range..
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
They are whales and those who believe in the project that the dip is another opportunity for them to buy cheap why those who dump are the panic sell who think that is the end of it , so no matter how low the price of a token or coin could be there will always be a buyer .
Activity: 140
It is necessary to study very carefully every coin. And even more is necessary to learn to keep your emotions in the cold frontier. If you follow these principles - you can start buying altcoins. Undoubtedly, the prices of your chosen altcoins will increase in 2019.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
while someone is selling in a panic, whales are buying and getting richer. who knows, maybe the whales are artificially creating this panic. they are either advanced traders or large investors. they are very smart and rich.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I think there are actually very rich people that are investing in cryptocurrency that are buying these stuff, and also some faithful to some coins are wiling to buy them and hold them. Some investors also are waiting for chances like that to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 350
remember as a commandment that it is necessary to buy while low, to sell while high who does on the contrary, that has nothing
Activity: 364

great point there buddy. I really ask myself too before taking any action. Education is the key for this matter, if you know what you are doing, then you should be able to survive any market because market has it's own cycle.
I really agree that the market certainly has a different cycle and that is what keeps me learning to improve my knowledge in the crypto world Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

great point there buddy. I really ask myself too before taking any action. Education is the key for this matter, if you know what you are doing, then you should be able to survive any market because market has it's own cycle.
Activity: 196
Easy..

Stellar Lumens (up 36% this week)
Cardano  (up 32% this week)
Power Ledger (up 19% this week)

All three are solid projects but still very cheap.

Great time to stock up before they regain more
of the ground they've already started making up.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
i hope you ain't blaming those dumping . Does what happens when fear and panic grabs you. It ain't easy to invest your hard earned money into a crypto and the market just starts wiping all your hard earned money away. So people do that just to save some dollars so as not to loose all . And those who buy are those who have made their analysis that the market might rise soon. There is a belief that , after the bears are tired the bulls take over
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Obviously, the one purchasing the coins when the price are down is mostly eveyone who wish to get many profit form it, and also investors that are looking for any cheap coins, and hope that it will bounce up again to gain many profit out of it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
It depends on the moment when we trade, we are very easy to panic even when the value drops by a small percentage, I often think about this that the possibility when we sell in a bearish market there are people who buy and finally make a profit from it. I just think just learning and get more experience so I can creating that moment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Sometimes I buy crypto when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping...
Just because I try to buy low and sell high...
Pages:
Jump to: