Pages:
Author

Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ? - page 8. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 10
This is the panic selling explained by the terminology. Once such a phenomenon occurs in the financial market, it is terrible. The stock market and the cryptocurrency will all have such a phenomenon.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
All the investors want to buy basically when the price is down. But this is not possible due to the greed in their attitude. But, who are bought in the boom time they become some what or excess harash so they dump some coin which they feel it will never stand up the crowd. These coins are must be declined more than 50x times. It is not possible to catch a coin in very ground level you just wait for the crash condition where it is become stable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Buy other traders who think a little differently or assess this coin higher than you. Imagine how many people in the market involved in the daily trade turnover of several million dollars on many exchanges. Every trader has his own reasons to buy or sell some asset.
Activity: 385
This is inevitable. Usually such a market is in line with the stock market. When the market has an irreversible devaluation, people will sell it collectively. People who do not sell quickly will usually lose a lot.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
Investors make use of opportunities, I guess this chance is best of times in crypto market. They buy in cheap prices and wait patiently. If the market turns green they make huge profits after selling those coins. There are lot of panic sellers buyers take advantage of that and make good profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
in times like this certainly should still be productive in the results. many are still active and buying at a low price and then sell at the moment of Ascension arrived despite also not too large. at least it can bring in profit from trading in hard times like this while waiting for the market recovery or upswing occurs.
Activity: 322
I believe that would be someone that has a big hope on the coins where many people doing a panic selling.
That way the buyer could get cheaper price, and has a big possibilities to get the bigger profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
IMO, the buyers are investors who believe in the future of crypto. They are accumulating the coins at low prices and hold till either the market recover or for the long term. Either way, they are the winners.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Now such realities of the market, while there are few buyers, there are no volumes on the exchanges, apparently not everyone believes in cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

I think I am also one of those who are buying when the price is low. In this situation, there is a higher chance of income when I sell in on a higher price. And also, if there are some offers, I buy it in a low price like the paid memberships and some raffles.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I already found the answered to that question here in the forum.

Well, gone are the days when I used to be a panic seller not extreme anymore unlike before that when I really feel bad about the market. That triggers me to press the sell button quickly and get the cold cash out of my wallet. Those people who are buying during the dip are the same people who are selling during the peak.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Yes sure i am always asking my self during my panic sell times. Why are they buying... That is the interesting question. Actually when i realised that there are some buyers in that bear market sometimes i change my decision about selling my tokens. Because if someone buying these tokens from me that means they believe they will earn some money in the future with these coins.
Activity: 350
I am, and others, who see money in bear market  Kiss you can make money at any market situations, there are always chances there. Your job is finding it, take the chance and grab up your money. You will not buy when price is down? So when you will buy, when it is increasing? omg why don't you buy at lower price when you can.
You see. I buy now, when price is up, you buy, i sell coins, who buy my coins, YOU.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
Same question came into my mind many times whenever I wanted to sell my coins in loss and in the same time when I buy coins at deep. Somehow I managed to hold my coins but it's really hard to hold your coins for long when you assumed to get out from it early and make profit.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
People who buy bitcoins at the time of bear markets are the one who believe that they will get a lot of profits because it is the best time to buy while the market and price is still down especially bitcoin. I also want to buy more bitcoins now because im pretty sure that it will pump next year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

I think you can check it in exchange, there are always buyers and sellers
this is normal in any market, why should you be confused about that?
because I also trade, sell and buy.
Activity: 333
Yes, speculators are usually very sensitive. When the market is fluctuating, they may not be able to bear the next loss, which leads to the body selling, which is a common phenomenon in financial games. Another thing is that when the market is crazy, all investors will invest crazy, so Bitcoin created history last year.
Activity: 378
This is a panic selling in the financial industry. This is very normal, and a lot of people will leave when anything loses its value. Any finance has this same essence. There is no shortage of good capitalists in this world. They control ordinary people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Sometimes when people are gripped by panic, they may not remember to ask themselves such question, except to go and dump, because of the pressure.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
One of the advice given by good traders is that you should follow the market but only up to a point. If you blindly follow the crowd and do what it does you will always be late for the biggest gains. You'll always be a mediocre trader that sometimes is too slow and loses money. You have to trade against the trend when you see the market slow down. Sometimes the asset will die and cease to exist but usually it goes back up and allow you to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: