Pages:
Author

Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ? - page 10. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
This is a common behavior of trader who do not have enough understanding and capacity of trading strategy. Most of them are become panic seller when the price drop. Indeed panic sell will contribute much and affect the market price, it definitely cause the market down when coin holders are panic.
Therefore, dealing with trading Bitcoin and other major crypto currency, it needs to learn anything relates to crypto. No just think about getting much profit. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, the people who buy coins in the recession are the very whales that control it all.They play on the feelings of newcomers and buying from those who panic everything merges. So that they can be called a Pro investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Of course, those who buy coins when they fall are big popes who want very cheap prices and those who sell panic are people who need money or don't know the coinage
That's right, when the market is in turmoil, a lot of people take advantage of this situation as they are big investors who always take advantage when the market falls, they do that to take considerable profits in the long run so they won't lose enough funds.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Large investors can manipulate prices when it suits them. Not always worth selling your coins when they are rapidly falling in price. Perhaps this was done deliberately in order then the price has increased many times over.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
profi trader know "Buy low, sell high". many people do by this rule. it is reasonable.
But you always need to consider the causes of the fall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It's true. On the falls of the market, too, you can earn. Buy cheaply sell expensive. This is the motto of investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
That is me! I was buying all the dips;D Thank you all that people who sold me cheap coins because I will sell it with huge profits in 2019. Patience is the main way to success.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
When the price falls, the buyers are the ones who expect the prices to drop. Buy low price, sell high price, we are in the market for this, what else will happen.
Activity: 266
It's just a perfect plan and strategy: to sell expensive and buy cheap . Very cool if you manage to catch these lowest and highest prices. No need to panic as it is only cold calculation . This should strive for all, if you want to earn
Activity: 210
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
They're alarmists. Do not even think about the motives of such behavior. These are people who can not understand what they need from the market and absolutely do not know how to work with it. I'm glad I've never had such stupid thoughts
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I never sold the asset at a price below what I bought, if I have to wait a couple of years before the price rebounds - I'll wait. Panic is subjected to only beginners, this is a lesson for each new investor.
Activity: 322
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and you can not understand when you can still earn. Some people are trying to make money by any means, and worried when they can't do it. I think this is the norm for very nervous market participants.
Activity: 126
I think it's a good idea to invest on a coin during the dump. That's how you can buy the coin at a lower price and sell the coins at a higher price. It is a better trading strategy.
Activity: 139
A wise man and a trader is the one who finds profit in everything . After all, you need to be able to buy at a low price, and sell at a high price . In an unstable market situation, this Golden rule is to find the top and bottom prices
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Remember one thing, every time you are selling something, someone is buying from the other side. People with big hands are the persons who buy at the dip. Cheaper price= low risk also higher return. Panic selling is the best time to buy.

Definitely this is not the time to sell as the entire market is down now, you need to invest if you need a best return. All you need is patience and once the bull run starts assume yourself as the market is going to rock. At that moment the coins which were dumping will start pumping.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
The question is not who is buying, the question is who is selling. Right now I don't think the market can go much lower, it's more likely that sooner or later it rises again so right now it doesn't make much sense to sell, unless you really need the money or you're speculating with selling now to buy back cheaper later.

This.

It is already retarded to sell when we are down %68 from the all time high prices. Maybe you can choose to wait more to buy but selling? That's stupid. You'll never know when the next bull run starts. You'll get caught off-guard.

Who's buying now? I am buying. I've been watching crypto since 2013 and I realized that I am not going to make any money if I keep watching. I missed countless opportunities since then. Not repeating the same mistake again.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
A lot of panic sell occurs during bear market mostly new people do this kind of mistake. There may be few reasons for panic sell 1) urgent need of money. 2) Fear of bigger loss (stop-loss mechanism). People dump a lot during the bear market. So its always advised investing the amount you afford to lose or can hold for long so that you don't have to panic sell during these kinds of long bear market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Surely such purchases are made by those who are very well versed in all the issues of the market, and certainly not for the first time doing it. To do this, one must have not only good knowledge, but also have good capital to conduct such operations on such a scale.
Activity: 252
Remember one thing, every time you are selling something, someone is buying from the other side. People with big hands are the persons who buy at the dip. Cheaper price= low risk also higher return. Panic selling is the best time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Smart investors are buying on dip and having profit when the market recover and selling on highs.
This is why panic is not your friend in crypto and  emotional trading usually leads to losses.
Pages:
Jump to: