Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 10. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 24
October 21, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
It should be that regulate the price is supply and demand but the act is big comunity whale can manipulated the price of crypto. We with small amount of money can not doing anything unless we have big comunity that have one thought when buy everyone also buy maybe it can make change price little. Until there are still no regulation we can not doing anything about some people or gruop that have power to manipulated
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
There are a lot of people that are controlling the market. People, that bought BTC, 10 years ago for 1000 USD, are controlling the market right now. But nobody will say you, who these people are. Just know, that something is happening and somebody is earning millions USD right now during the drop  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
October 21, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
I think this is really very hard to say who control the market.. I don't think so anyone can control the market. But yes I can say who can effect the market so this could be happen. Some big investors, blockchain enthusiasts, and important people who well known in the cryptocurrency market could effect the market through their statement or investments. Because many people are following them and if they make any bad statements it could be effect on the market too. But it's a decentralized technology so in the future I don't think this could be also effective because then it's become a open market and only we means people are control them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
October 21, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
I don't think anyone control the market currently, but I'm afraid that large corporations will control the most important coins in the future. People will not be aware, but big players will takeover the control.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
whales can do huge affect to the market. they have thousands of BTC .so if they can create a group and dump at certain points and at negative news then they can get some control of the market. anyway i dont like that. no one should control the market. then its good for investors
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
The price of any digital currency are base in users of it so that's really volatile and we control the market because of that like we can sell in high and we drops this too then some users here post that whales manipulate the market so that's possible still for me invest only the really affordable for you like do it little by little then just hold only if your btc and alts drops then buy again that's wise strategy to use here
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 07:54:01 AM
I think there is always interference from dev at every moment of Openmartket Crypt. For example when SCC is open market in Indodax, I don't know why when SCC is down, the wihtdrawal function on the Mercatox is turned off and re-functioning after the SCC goes up,
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 21, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
Well, almost everything is still centralized... internet access, electricity, etc are all centralized, and a lot of crypto projects are centralized...
If we look at the global picture, the crypto-market is young, and has relative low cap in comparison with the world financial markets, so it is natural that a few whales can influence prices, especially on low volume/cap coins... hopefully, this will become diluted with mass adoption and raising crypto-cap, nevertheless, there is also the danger that, when this happens, some of these guys are holding a large portion of limited supply coins and can effectivily control them.
P&D groups, scammers, etc also control a few shitcoins, but this is negligible as these guys will eventually dissapear when people start thinking about what they are doing...

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 21, 2018, 04:48:02 AM
the "crypto market" is not 1 thing that you can control. this market consists of nearly 2000 different cryptocurrencies and each of them are different.

for instance we have big altcoins with big markets that are centralized and have a big company (aka foundation) behind them with million of dollars at their disposal controlling the market. coins like XRP and ETH comes to mind.

then we have smaller altcoins that have lower volumes and emptier order books which are controlled mostly by different pumping teams and pumping whales.

and finally we have on rare occasions, some good coins that are controlled by the market itself where the demand for the technology they have changes the price. the best example is bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
In the cryptocurrency market of current on paper, decentralized in fact, almost everything is centralized. And large exchanges or people with big money manage it and speculate on cryptocurrency prices. They also manipulate the minds of shallower traders. I hope after the approval of etf it will change for the better.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: