Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 6. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 25, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I'm sure the whales are controlling the market.
Have you ever saw the news like this..
Binance-Hot +88 480 144 USDT
#TetherTX
Bitfinex +14 221 792 USDT
#TetherTX

That's the signal for whales dump / pump.
Don't ask me i get it from where but it really happen
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
Investors control it I suppose. Only they have enough strength and significant positions to make an impact on the market and its element including coins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
Nobody but BTC is close to be there. This coin is too strong for the real market and it has become the strongest influencer here that could not be so good.
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
I think that the market is controlled mainly by ordinary people but also without speculation is not complete. Whales can manipulate the price, too.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 25, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
even though I'm not sure anyone can control the market, but I'm sure the pope can manipulate the market.
because most people will respond if there is a surge in the market.
it's true that everyone can control the market with a lot of money because then we can make the price of a coin rise and fall easily, but we have to take a big risk to manipulate the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 25, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

Just watch and see and then you will know that irrespective of the performance in the market, we will always get to see buyers and sellers. Sure, this market at the moment is more speculative in nature and that makes it easy for the big whales and institutional markets to be able to instigate some movements to their advantage, but in the real sense and with real life usage, both you and I as users, traders, investors, name it, we all control the market. That is actually the beauty of the market as it is not centralized and not controlled by a single body.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
October 25, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
even though I'm not sure anyone can control the market, but I'm sure the pope can manipulate the market.
because most people will respond if there is a surge in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
October 25, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
The only weak point i have found in current crypto market trading is that it can be manipulated by big investors also called as whales but personally im hopeful that as the market matures and volume grows in trillions then even these big investors will have almost no effect on market.

but in my opinion whales only choose coins that really have the potential for the long term, that's the reason why they dare to save in a very large amount, and also don't forget the bots, there are some small markets whose market activities are only filled with bots, altogether there is no trade history, but seeing how the increase and decrease in the Sell order and Buy order columns are very fast, it is certain that the market has a bot
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

No body controls the market, the merchants are driving the prices. It all depends on the demand, activity, and the price that they are setting when trading. However, someone with a big amount can influence the price and the demand of crypto.
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
There is no authorized regulator of crypto market , the market is being determined by the forces of demand and supply, it's not been moderated from anywhere which is why it's very easy for the whales to manipulate the market but cannot regulate it
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 24, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

The decentralization of the cryptorink is a fairy tale for little boys. Who owns big money and controls the price on the crypto terminal. This happens in all markets.
Activity: 94
October 24, 2018, 06:48:22 PM
Large whales operate the market of cryptocurrency. These are billionaires who have great interests in receiving profit.
Activity: 602
October 24, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
It is true that crypto market is decentralized but it is a small market and it is very sensitive on news, hypes, FUD, panic etc.
There are big investors who are using this and manipulating the market for their own benefit.
October 24, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
More than 50 percent of the coins are centralized, so to say that the cryptocurrency market is not controlled at least so it is not necessary.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
October 24, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
Sometimes the big question that arises is about the market situation and also thinks there is a control behind this. But if we look at it, to this day and a few years that have passed seems to be still at a normal level. No one can control the market, everything goes as it is. I always follow the plot and don't think that I don't know. Let everything go according to the beat.
the possibility of someone controlling the market is people with very large assets or who have a big influence on the world, but surely it cannot be proven. actually anyone who controls us doesn't need to think too much about it. what we have to think about is how to get profit in all situations.
Are you saying that you don't care is someone is controlling you, as long as you get profit? Well, I'm here to learn and also to make some money but I don't want to be someone's puppet. One of the reason why crypto currencies exist is to give us freedom from global financial corporations. Yes, they still have big influence but in the future... who knows.
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 24, 2018, 03:33:58 PM
If there are people who controls the market, that will be the big whales or companies that hodling a large amount of coins that were enough to manipulate the market. Obviously, a single individual will not be able to manipulate the market but if its an organization that consist of super rich investors, I am positive that they can control the market price.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 24, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
Cryptocurrency is very dependent on the price of bitcoin. Also, the crypt is very dependent on the information background.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 03:29:03 PM
Yes, everything is really decentralized, but only the ordinary people don’t influence on the market practically. The market is controlled by some players so called "Whales". They are men or companies which concentrated a huge amount of cryptocurrencies in their hands.
Activity: 602
October 24, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
Today the market depends and is completely controlled or manipulated as it will be more convenient for you, the most important thing is that today you need to understand that such understandings exist and they will continue as long as there are rich and smart people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 24, 2018, 03:19:26 PM
I don't think anybody controls the market. But yes the market moves based on investors. We can still say they still control the market. The whales and the exchanges do happen to hold the market growth. But still it's based on the values.
Pages:
Jump to: