Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 5. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
There are a few sayings that in the market there are whales who control the market. But its a decentralized market and there shouldn't be any person or singular thing that controls the market.
October 26, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
I dont know who controls what but bitcoin is a decentralized currency of which I am sure. Some people claim that even in bitcoin there are whales who control the bitcoin market but even if that is true, I dont think they are in total control due to the nature of bitcoin. And any altercation in bitcoin market invariably brings some degree of shifts in altcoin market no matter how much respective centralized body tries to prevent it
October 26, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
There are many factors that control the market. Like , the number of cryptocurrency is high so if a new and innovative coin comes it can swing the market and also it depends on users.
Activity: 8
October 26, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
There is no one entity that controls the market. All the investors are responsible for the upward or downward shifting of the prices. The people who possesses a large amount of cryptoscurrencies has a greater impact on the market, also termed ase WHALES.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 25, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market is decentralized. You can talk a lot about decentralization, but you will not find the real facts of its manifestation in the crypto market. Who controls the crypto market? The answer is obvious, large crypto exchange. Why? Because the price of crypto assets changes only when there is a purchase or sale on the stock exchanges. Just users do not have a large number of cryptocurrencies and can not greatly influence the price. Then why do we see often large price fluctuations? Because the exchanges themselves, having tens of thousands of bitcoin and other top altcoins, can sharply sell as well, dropping the price, and buying back to raise the price. Moreover, it is possible to track the transfer of cryptocurrency on the wallets of exchanges.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 25, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
Any trading market has always been controlled by large players and a group of large players, it is they who set the market movement, it is impossible to outwit them, but you can play along with them, it is natural for themselves to benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
October 25, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
Heavenly creatures who decided to change the world for the better. When the time comes, they will release the full power of Bitcoin and we will know/see the light.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
October 25, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
We know cryptocurrency market is decentralized. No body can controlled it. But indeed i think there are big investors or body which are hold huge amount of cryptocurrencies, that they manupulated the market. They controll the market
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 25, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I would not talk about the decentralization of cryptocurrencies. Even bitcoin has only a few wallets(people) concentrating more than 50% of the market.The same situation is even worse for other cryptocurrencies. About tokens that appeared in the last 2 years, I do not say anything, there one or two people can own 80-90% of the market.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I believe that control exists. The market is controlled by strong investors. With the withdrawal of large funds, the coin immediately loses. I am a community of such investors. This is only my opinion. Perhaps I am mistaken in my conclusions.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 25, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
Big centralized exchanges like Bitfinex, Binance or Bittrex. They have trading bots on their exchanges and these bots trade against you. Or when they list some new coin/token the price skyrockets immediately.
Activity: 434
October 25, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
The cryptocurrency market can not be attributed to the decentralized type. Most of the coins are centralized. As for the government, they would have long been able to introduce some laws and then fraud would be many times less.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
At the moment, the price of Bitcoin is controlled by the stock bots, they do not allow it to fall creating fictitious volumes, information about this issue is already enough in the network. The question is who controls the bots? It is likely that the exchange, they are also the biggest holders of Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 25, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

You have said not enough yet. Big investors who hold large investment capital are controlling this market because it is still too small and easy to be changed the price just after one night
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
In my opinion investors controls the market. Sure there are some investors with lots of money and there are some investors like us only with 5k dollar or less. But in my opinion crowd is more important than one whale.
Because of that i believe we are controlling the market. Pumps or dumps are our choice and related with our trades.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
Big money control not only traditional market, but crypto market as well. it is too easy to manipulate here without regulations.
Compared to traditional markets SEC can't catch crypto manipulators and to get imprisoneg them
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
I think the market is not controlled by anyone, he is free floating, why do we have such large waves. Whales and other large investors can't control the market to the detriment of other whales, which are against lower prices for bitcoin or Vice versa improving.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
I think its hard to control the market, but users and investors has the chance to surge the price of any cryptocurrency that are listed in different kind of market exchange.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

well, actually i've heard some sort of information (though pretty sure it's just a spinn-off of a conspiracy theory) that it has been created by a number of people in the first place
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
Today, the market is controlled by the exchanges, you understand that it is these services that today put prices at which BTC can be sold, and what is the difference between simply being centralized or decentralized? I do not understand a little if there are bots that regulate and sell large volumes.
Pages:
Jump to: