Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 4. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
I think those who control the market are people who have more information about the factors which influence the crypto market. Aside that, they may as well have enough funds to make the trend change.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
My opinion is that no one can actually control the market.
Someone thinks that there are large players who control the market, but I think that this is not so.
There are always bigger investors. The market is an independent mechanism.
Activity: 223
October 26, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
The market is controlled by those who have a much larger amount of information about the factors that influence its condition. In addition, they must have sufficient funds to change trends in the market. This is done with the help of the media, fictitious buying and selling, organizing or simulating hacking exchanges and large wallets in many other ways.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
October 26, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
However sad it may be, but the cryptocurrency market, everything also depends on large investors. When there is no large invests market does not grow.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 26, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
In my opinion it is clear that crypto is decentralized so that all prices that occur are purely from the market, if anyone can control, of course they have big money and over 51% of the marketcap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 26, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Market control is exercised by whales , or very large miners , since they have the bulk of bitcoin and other coins, they are engaged in control.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 26, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
Every people of the world are the one who controls the market.
They are the one who gives the demand, they are the one who buy the price.
But in a group of people there are some who will stand high and has the power to control more the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 26, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
the ones who control the market are definetely the governments and banks, that don't want BY ANY MEANS, that crypto succeds , since they would lose control over the money in the markets. The moment you invest money on crypto, Banks don't get advantage of it and government cannot get taxes of it.

Isn't that a reason to destroy it???
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
I think only 40% of market are controlled by big investors especially those high volumes coin, Only those low volume coins are fully controlled by big investors, That's why it's easy for them to manipulate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 26, 2018, 08:04:06 AM
Big money control crypto market and everything else on our planet .Those guys who own 1000+ btc can control and manipulate market and do whatever he wants . All crypto-related news is just a part of a big game which is used by them to make millions of dollars fooling inexperienced market participants  Sad
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2018, 07:47:55 AM
No one controls the cryptocurrency market because it is decentralized, however, the market can be manipulated by certain strategies. These strategies can be called as marketing strategies such as pumping trading volumes so that the coin being pumped looks good in the eyes of the traders. This technique is can be really effective.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 26, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
It is very difficult to say who controls the crypto currency market. But in my opinion cryptocurrency is not covered by the government, so we can control its price. Cryptocurrency market is active through our investment.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 07:08:10 AM
from my own opinion i think that those behind the centralization of the crypto market are those who call themselves whales. They are the ones behind the pump and dump. they pump the price and dump almost all they have, thus reducing the price of a token and buy back when the token has reduced in value
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 07:04:16 AM
It is definitely impossible to say who controls prices. Bots, this is one part. Trading markets are very conducive to this. What to do with it?
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
October 26, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
I don't think anyone control the market currently, but I'm afraid that large corporations will control the most important coins in the future. People will not be aware, but big players will takeover the control.

Well it has a point indeed, but then we can say that it is an important matter that bitcoin, the king of crypto currency, will not be manipulated by some random groups or companies or even a people. This will be a thing that will help.us in the future that is why it is better to stays this way.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
October 26, 2018, 06:53:22 AM
in theory it should be a decentralized market that of crypto but in practice i think is controlled in part by large exchange and people with so much money (whales)
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 26, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.
I think BTC whales greatly impact on the market direction, they have enough funds to pump or dump any altcoin. My another assumption is that many big traders use trading bots that work almost simultaneously and when the market is going up (or down) we can see changes in the price of the top 10-30 cryptocurrencies. These are just my own thoughts...
Activity: 398
October 26, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

people who have more money are more likely to control this tiny market!
because the daily volume is so small, whole market is not worth as a big company
so it's kind of easy to control, I think
it may have potential but for now, too much weakness
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 06:36:56 AM
In the crypto space, there is no centralized government, therefore, the investors are the ones that control the crypto market space with the economic basic principle of demand and supply
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
I can only assume that the market is controlled by a very cool and influential investor, but this is my guess.
Pages:
Jump to: