Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

The ones in charge of cryptocurrency are the people who are in benefit in this technology. the more users, the more the crypto will be blooming and functional. otherwise it will wither and die. traders are usually one of the main manopulators of the market since they arenthe middleman of it. they sell and trade to keep the stocks flowing as long as people needed it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 27, 2018, 06:27:34 PM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I beleive no one can control or manipulate the market behavior no matter how rich or big a person is. Thoughts are 'whale investors' but in my opinion, it only influences the market but not totally controlling it. Cryptoindustry is just something which cannot be controlled especially when it comes on the market itself. Volatility is in nature amd people should be able to deal with it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:23:09 PM
It seems to me that there is some group of people who control the market and completely manipulate it. of course they have huge means at their disposal
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 06:08:34 PM
There are so many factors that determine the prices of tokens and each token has its own special case. Every token has a team and a community behind those tokens and some of the community members use different means to manipulate the price so that other token holders can dump for them to buy them cheap and hold. There are also instances that the entire market looks so bad and it affects all and every other token in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 27, 2018, 05:57:53 PM
I really doubt that there is one single person who would control everything, in my opinion it should be some kind of group or organization.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 27, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
everyone is in play for the market
I mean of course you have the big player like banks and etc, but imagine if only banks play the market and people like you and me don't

Hence, everyone is in the responsible for the market movement
Activity: 443
October 27, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
I think that, as in ordinary life, cryptocurrency market is controlled by large whales: trust funds, multimillionaires and corporations. Different types of analysis of stock markets are not yet very suitable for cryptocurrency due to their susceptibility to manipulation.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 27, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
Exchanges, mainly centralized exchanges.
And I think that one of the worst cenhtralized exchange is Bitfinex with their stable coin - Tether. There is a high chance that they manipulate the market with USDT.

Correct. Centralized exchanges are the key players of the whole cryptocurrency market. They largely dominate crypto trades, which explains the reason why prices have been manipulated easily by them. Speaking of Bitfinex's Tether currency, it looks like it's the main factor which has caused all this mess. In the last days, USDT has failed to achieve a one-way peg to the US Dollar, as it was worth less than $1. While it quickly rose back to $1, it has shown us that Tether is not a truly stable coin and could easily become manipulated by Bitfinex exchange.

They do could do whatever they want with it such as increasing or reducing its supply, having a huge impact on its price within the market. While centralized exchanges largely contribute to the manipulation in prices within the crypto market, they're not the only ones doing this. There are also whales looking to buy coins at a cheap rate to sell them at a higher price. They've been manipulating prices as well, by doing this, making many investors disappointed with current prices.

Despite this, I think that sometime in the future, people will realize how dominated the market has been by centralized exchanges and whales, which will lead them to make the shift towards decentralized exchanges. As crypto was designed to be free from middleman, this is the way to go, but it will depend on how people would adopt decentralized exchanges in the real world. Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
yes it is very clear here that the big traders control the price, so must be aware of the frequent changes in prices, I always see the volume in trading, because it refers to how many people trade it
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 27, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
It's hard to be able to control coins that have a marketcap of more than $ 300 million, because to be able to control we have to have big money which is at least 50%, and that is a difficult thing.
Activity: 602
October 27, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
I fully support people who have an opinion about the fact that cryptocurrencies are currently managed by the stock exchanges and they do it very, very skillfully, because today we see how some projects are pumped up.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
dont know, i think whale just can manipulate the price but not control the market.
because crypto is decentralized and anybody can have them, so i think that rumor whlae control the market is fake.
and some famous coin like BTC ETH XRP XLM, controlled by market it self.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 27, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
I think that coins without large capitalization are controlled by those who have about 70% concentrated. They can influence the market in volumes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
I think that fair to say about greed, it is greed very often controls the market, so all sorts of manipulators are just using this which is greed in the hearts of people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 27, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Normally I would say the market gets controlled where the volume is. So Bitmex and whoever making prices there surely has a lot of impact. The market cap of Tether keeps falling. I think that is a good thing and hope there will be better options to hedge your crypto investment in the future. For example with the offering of products that automatically spread your investment around.
Activity: 243
October 27, 2018, 07:51:44 AM
I think Nobody can control the market.
As we know that crypto is decentralized. Maybe some investors just can manipulate the market.
And i think bitcoin is the representatives of the controller in the crypto market
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
October 27, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
I don't think anyone has total control over cryptomarket. There are big investors(wales) and market makers who can provoke the crowd to buy or sell. Also crypto is sensitive to news.
All the participants in this market blame the whales and this is definitely a bad idea because the people who make the market down are we. I think if people do not sell panic the market will probably get better and be profitable if more new investors come to this market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 27, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
In simple words, there is no one who controls the cryptocurrency market but there are some people who manipulates the market and run away from market with a huge amount of money.
Activity: 267
October 27, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
It's hard to predict and i don't think anyone has control over the market. I believe the market is controlled by the forces of demand and supply and its manipulated by whales and big investors.
Activity: 196
October 27, 2018, 07:35:21 AM
I don't think anyone has total control over cryptomarket. There are big investors(wales) and market makers who can provoke the crowd to buy or sell. Also crypto is sensitive to news.
Pages:
Jump to: