Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 9. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
buyers and sellers who clearly don't want to know what coin development will be in the future, what I know about traders is profit and loss, the rest they pay more attention to chart than future coin programs.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 23, 2018, 05:35:55 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I think people with big money control the market. Although some coins are decentralized, it does not mean anything. Large companies can influence the rate of any coin, because they have a large number of coins in the wallet.   
Mostly coins in this market are not decentralized and can you define your definition about what the decentralization is? Basically, these companies are still holding their coin and they will not dump it until they have no reserve funds to be used in their development progress but that case will be so different with scam ico or project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
Control the rate of cryptocurrency - whales.

I am waiting for the Bitcoin community to expand and manipulations will disappear. Then biktoin will begin to introduce many services to pay for goods and services.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I think people with big money control the market. Although some coins are decentralized, it does not mean anything. Large companies can influence the rate of any coin, because they have a large number of coins in the wallet.   
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 02:17:00 AM
I don't think there is a big enough force now that controls the market for its own purposes. Perhaps some whales have an impact on the price, but do not control it. IMHO
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 01:56:37 AM
Cryptocurrency may be decentralized but the market is still controlled by the buyers and sellers. It's basic economics. If the system lacks one of the requirements for example there only exist the buyers while the sellers are absent ,and vice versa, then there is no chance the market will be active. Thus, it dies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
the only one who could control their market is the crypto voters themselves. supply and demand are making the condition of the market going up and down. However, some fundamental aspects that there certainly will also be an important factor in this case regarding the fate of the market. maybe even sometimes it can be seen that the market regulator are those with large capital and could make prices go up and down with all purchases and sales that they do.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 22, 2018, 01:03:55 AM

I think that the subjective sentiment of investment controls the trend of the market. When the market changes, investors will quickly deal with the tokens they hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 21, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
I think big whales with large stocks of Bitcoin are controlling all crypto market because they bought thousands of cheap Bitcoins in 2012-2013 so they are selling it in 2018 slowly dumping this market.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Change in coin prices in the market is affected by demand and supply, so the ones who can control are traders who buy and sell, big investors have more potential to control the market than small investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
October 21, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
The only weak point i have found in current crypto market trading is that it can be manipulated by big investors also called as whales but personally im hopeful that as the market matures and volume grows in trillions then even these big investors will have almost no effect on market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
October 21, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
I think that the control is divided by 30 / 70.30% - ordinary users and cryptocurrency holders control and influence the market, the remaining 70% are large whales with large sums in their wallets.Ultimately, the people themselves influence the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
Of course, I’m not sure about this, but I think that all price movements in the world of cryptocurrency are controlled by people with a lot of bitcoins. It is easiest for them to regulate prices by placing glasses on a barge, thereby manipulating the market. But I also think that demand also affects exchange rates. After the collapse of the BTC rate this year, demand has plummeted.
Activity: 406
homt.net
October 21, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
Anyone can not control the market, because of market go on demand and supply. Investor and trader can control the market, but if they are low quality or small trader/investor; so they can not control market. But 20-30 big investor or trader can up or down market by buying/selling altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
October 21, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
i would not say that anyone is controlling the market through buy or sell particular coin
there are, as everywhere, influences from whales, that have large amount of coins, so if they want to go out, it will disrupt the market, but that will happen in every market, not just crypto, that does not mean controlling
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 21, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
I don't think anyone control the market currently, but I'm afraid that large corporations will control the most important coins in the future. People will not be aware, but big players will takeover the control.

I don't know if they will get it but I'm sure they are trying, using media to spread FUD according their interest. At the end, it will depend on people, they will have to choose between holding their coins and, therefore, their power, or give it away to those big players.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 21, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
Exchanges, mainly centralized exchanges.
And I think that one of the worst cenhtralized exchange is Bitfinex with their stable coin - Tether. There is a high chance that they manipulate the market with USDT.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

I think the market is very large like his bitmex which holds great control over bitcoin, because it has the largest amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
October 21, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
in the crypto market requires a very good analysis, because crypto prices are very affected by negative news, I prefer a safe position by holding the market for a long time
Activity: 602
October 21, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
The right questions that today all the same give rise to the right thoughts, which in the end can lead to a superficial understanding of the situation, I think that on the whole it would probably be correct, so that people understand that the market is already governed today and that is a fact.
Pages:
Jump to: