Pages:
Author

Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors? - page 13. (Read 2702 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Some bounty hunters are the reason why they dump coins early. Because they have waited long enough to make money from the bounties they work hard. we cannot blame them because they did there job and received rewards and sell it immediately.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Bounty hunters for sure. Since they got it for free so it's much easier for them to jump out. ICO investors put their money in and expect a % profit which makes them more like a holder.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Token becomes cheaper after entering to the stock exchange because most of the investors have a big bonus (about 40-50%).
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
i believe that both categories dump at the end of the ico when the tokens are listed on exchanges the bounty hunters because they got the tokens at no cost and the investors because they bought it at a advantage cost (bonus)
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
I think that only early-stage investors dump tokens price, because they had a great discounts (50-100%), so they sold their tokens with profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
At the moment I would say the answer to that quesion is anyone that wishes to preserve their capital in a Bear market. Most of the ICO that have launched during the summer of 2018 have failed miserably to retain value when launching at the exchange. It has been a sensible choice to sell off and then if you really believe in the project re-purchase after prices have stabilised. n reality alot of bounties are not paid out until 6 - 8 weeks after ICO completes.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Both of them do dump coin early but I don't think the dump of some bounty hunters can have significant effect in the price of a coin or token. I think the real dumpers are those who get huge discounts during private sale and presale. When it comes to dump, some project's team cannot also be trusted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Dropping coins after rewarding for work in the bounty is a problem of the price of coins. One solution to this problem is paying for working in bounty campaigns with an ethereum or other sustainable coin. ICO developers are interested in the stability and growth of tokens. I think soon they will pay for participating in bounty campaigns in the ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
many factors that influence the occurrence of dumps of a token / coin and what often happens is that bounty hunters sell coins that they get too quickly and too cheaply but if the project runs smoothly according to their planning, the coins sold by bounty hunters will have no effect.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
It is the investors who buy in private and presales who are responsible for most of the dumping. It is not unusual to see discounts of 30 to 70% being offered to private sale and presale investors over the price offered in the ICO with no additional hold period being attached. A lot of ignorant fools blame post ICO price drops on those doing the bounties even though it is rare to see the bounty token allocation exceeding 3% of the tokens sold. There is a very simple remedy to the supposed dumping by bounty hunters and that is to pay out the bounty in Ethereum or some other cryptocurrency other than the tokens of the ICO.
Activity: 62
Everyone can do it here is more dependent on the person
Activity: 630
It is definitely the early investors who put in money in at the start, these are the ones that really make the project happen so it gets close to the soft cap. As soon as it hits an exchange with a buy order higher than their initial investment it gets dumped, which means they got a serious discount.
copper member
Activity: 196
 Investors like to blame the hunters in the token dump after the listing. But there are many examples when investors themselves have dropped the price tens of times. And bounty hunters at that time did not even receive their reward.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I believe that everything depends on the project (token), if it is popular and promising, very few will sell it right after it is received, but if participants and investors do not see further prospects for the bonus campaign, they will immediately try to sell it. Conclusion: campaign participants bonuses can not significantly affect the price reduction of the token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ICO investors can also dump their coins, especially when they got a lot bonus coins during the pre-ico or in ico session.
they got so much extra coins from pre-ico or ico session that can be sold at any time.
Activity: 28
It has been observed on many occasions that it is the early investors who are already in profit by the end of token sale and whales who get huge bonuses that dump immediately on exchange.
Many bounty hunters want to wait for token value to appreciate but the dumpers would create panic and make bounty hunters join the trend
Not cool
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Who dump coins early, both bounty hunters and ICO investors are contributing, but i think that the share of ICO investors is more. Don't forget the contribution of whales who want to collect at low prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
According to my view, both the bounty hunters and ICO investors dump their coins too early after getting listed on exchanges but both of them have different valid reasons for that. Bounty hunters sell out their coins too early just in order to get some profits in BTC or Ethereum and they take it as a part-time job for themselves and earn a profit out of it. ICO investors dump their coins early because the coin is having no more potential to be holded for long-term and that's why they sell it as soon as it got listed on the exchange.
Activity: 285
ICO investors are likely to dump their coins if there is very long period of pre-ico with heavy discount because even if they will sell their coins at ico price when listing on exchange they will make good profit.

Bounty hunters will always dump their coin just after listing regardless of price even when ico collects millions.

I do not think so when I like being a bounty hunter or as an investor in ICO projects, with bounty you can be right when I sell as soon as I receive them, because they are not. have a future or part because they are at the right price. But some bounty I do not sell because I feel it's a good project, let's put yourself in the feeling of being an investor rather than a bounty hunter.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
One thing I have realized is; no matter how many tokens you earn from a bounty program participation
It is not enough to dump the market price

The real dumpers are the early investors of ico; they buy and get ridiculous bonus rate which gives them the opportunity to dump because they end up in profit regardless
But can they be stopped ??
Pages:
Jump to: