Pages:
Author

Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors? - page 10. (Read 2702 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I don't think so if it is us, bounty hunters, who dump the coins or tokens. I believe those investors who participated in private sale or pre-sale who got big bonuses are the reasons why the coins' value drops. Well, even if they dump those bonuses they got it is still a profit for them no matter how cheap the price is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of hand we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
I do not know why some people just choose to blame bounty hunters for every dump that is done. I have seen lots of coins that got dumped despite bounty hunters not being paid. I participated in a project that has not been listed and bounty hunters have not been paid, but could you believe that it has already been dumped on DEX. The price has reduced by almost x50 the ICO  price.
   I also received tokens today. The amount is just ridiculous ...)))) But I am very happy because I am an incurable optimist) I will spend them today - I’ll go to the movies with the girl)
Activity: 280
I think it's the bounty hunter who's trying to take it off first. Because they do not invest in any material as they see what they see as profit. Investors do not leave their money without making a profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I think the ICO investors have more impact when they dump their coins than the bounty hunters. The total token assigned to airdrops and bounty hunters are negligible  that they do not have much impact when dumped by the bounty hunters but when investors dump their coins the impact is more
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I don't think bounty hunters are those responsible for dumping coins. It is actually investors because they are able to buy a lot of coins, and dumping it affects the price of the coin greatly. Even though some bounty hunters too dump their coins, they do not have a higher percentage of coins to dump.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
Its true that bounty hunters dump early in exchange to fiat most times because the feel after working for many months, its to me to take their reward but who dumps more of the tokens? The ICO investors because they have a large chunk of the divide bounty hunters only have 2% most of the time.

Bounty hunters can get 5% or even more depending on the ICO, but the whole point of this thread is that they physically can't sell their coins early because they are not paid for months in order to prevent a possible coin crush because of their selling. I personally think that it's a bit unfair towards the bounty hunters. If not with 100%, they should be paid at least partially in the very early stages because they too deserve fair payment for their job, and not with tokens which worth nothing already.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Its true that bounty hunters dump early in exchange to fiat most times because the feel after working for many months, its to me to take their reward but who dumps more of the tokens? The ICO investors because they have a large chunk of the divide bounty hunters only have 2% most of the time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
I bet that Bounty hunters dump early most of the time. Investors are the ones who hold for months and maybe, the reason here is that bounty hunters have a mentality that they don't invest so it won't be a problem selling at a low price given that they would still earn profit despite of being small. Unlike on investors which are aiming for the highest as possible.
I believe not only bounty hunters dump coins early. Since most Ico’s offer bonus during presale some investors sell early to take profit. Mostly users blame bounty hunters for the dump of the price there should be consideration on this case and look for the possible options about the investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think many people thinks the one that making the price after the ico session over are bounty hunter. but i believe it's not 100% true, we all can see the amount of coins allocated for the bounty reward, usually it won't be more than 5% of the total supply of the coins, so even though all the bounty hunter dump their coins, i think it won't affect the price so much.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I bet that Bounty hunters dump early most of the time. Investors are the ones who hold for months and maybe, the reason here is that bounty hunters have a mentality that they don't invest so it won't be a problem selling at a low price given that they would still earn profit despite of being small. Unlike on investors which are aiming for the highest as possible.
Activity: 420
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of hand we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
I do not know why some people just choose to blame bounty hunters for every dump that is done. I have seen lots of coins that got dumped despite bounty hunters not being paid. I participated in a project that has not been listed and bounty hunters have not been paid, but could you believe that it has already been dumped on DEX. The price has reduced by almost x50 the ICO  price.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
It is sad that most project managers have made us to believe that bounty hunters are the real dumpers of which they are not. Let's be sincere here, i still think the real dumpers are Private Investors who get plenty of bonuses attached to their investments. I think that is what most individuals do this days, get in any potential project as private investors, take the risk, buy the token, get the bonus attached to it and even if they sell at a very low rate let say /10 of crowd sale price they will still get their investment back as well as their profits. There are so many projects in the space that go through this and the it is almost impossible for the developers to have control over it. Take for Instance project like Bitnautic, Uchain that did -250% ICO price without any hunters having access to the token because they refuse to distribute till after about 1 month plus after listing in exchange. Investors dumped those tokens and left nothing for hunter to dump.
Activity: 700
Practice shows that there is no difference, since there were quite a lot of projects where tokens were first distributed to investors and they just as immediately put orders, just as the bounty hunters do. Of course it is worth noting that so do not all investors and not all hunters.
Activity: 645
I believe that pre-sale investors dump coins so early once it hit the exchange. Bounty hunters too do the same
Activity: 602
There is already a proven option, of course investors. Because it is very simple when bounty hunters do not pay anything at all and in this case bounty hunters do not take part in the bidding at all. Therefore, I hope that all the same people will change their opinion.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The bounty typically doesn't get distributed until after Investors have received tokens and can trade them.

The dump happens from the Pre-ICO or private sale investors because they get massive deals. Like 200% bonus or some crap like that.
A lot of these projects give big bonuses to early investors and then they instant dump for a quick profit, leaving anyone who bought during ICO a complete loser...  Thats why ICO investing right now is a bad idea.
Activity: 518
I think both have equal parts in dumping of the project. Most persons from bounty hunters including me try to sell when we get our tokens or coins and when it listed at any exchange as there is a chance that in this continued down market, there will be 90% chance that the awarded tokens or coins will be almost de-valued after some time or almost at very, very less price, so we tried to sell them as early as possible leading to dumping price of coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I've seen both dumping coins. Bounty hunters dumped tokens but early investors dumped as well while bounty tokens were locked.
1-3% isn't that much,so don't blame on bounty participants
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Why would investors sell coins cheaper than they bought on pre-sale? This is at least illogical. I think that the coins sell large holders who had large discounts for large purchases, but what sells Bautista this course generally has no influence
Activity: 7
ICO investors are the ones who are getting the tokens first,then those bounty hunters lets say both are dumping the prices? would it effect the value ? yes and no because if the team has backup plan with these situations the value wont get dumped fast.This is so normal to our market,all people wants to get profits,make money fast thats why we need to go with the flow so that we wont get hurt when the market dumps.
Pages:
Jump to: