Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 2. (Read 26193 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
No one is responsible for all that and in my opinion punishment for people who have deceived many investors is "death penalty" so that in this world there are no more fraudsters like them. because I really hate fraudsters.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
December 30, 2018, 07:00:45 AM
for me this is one a difficult question Angry
even those scam projects writing their fake office addresses with fake teams is very disgusting
of course to find out who has to be responsible will be very difficult, and in the end we are forced to accept that this is all our own responsibility of course this is a risk that we must get if we don't have more knowledge
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
In the crypto market, we cannot judge fraudsters. There is no penalty that deserves to steal more than a few million dollars. In the bitcointalk forum, mods only redeem and they can remove the red trust by donate for mods. It is very unfair to us.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
Only you are responsible, because you have chosen this project and you want to invest in it. Your only chance, if it was really a working project, but by coincidence it was closed.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 29, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
We know why the scammer still creating new ICO it's because a lot of people still investing to scam project. If us stop toleraring those scammer for sure they will be tired to create ICO and for sure most of the ICO are release in the 2019 is mostly legit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
Just try not to punish the projects that are genuine Smiley

It is unfortunate as it has made it very difficult for people like myself to find adopters of the token that genuinely want to see the project succeed.

www.platinumbridge.tech
Activity: 322
December 29, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
I think if you started to invest your money to some currency that you are interested to invest you must not blame the currency that you invested because you decided to invest to that currency and you take the risk of investing it in a unknown source. And I think we really need to learn to know and get more information about the projects that we like to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Of course all decisions are on the project owner. All teams in the project should be responsible for the continuation of their vision and mission. This should be a concern for investors, to reduce the risk of experiencing losses, always pay attention to how the team that is on the project is important. pay attention to the track record it has and see how the quality of each person in the project.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
December 29, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

You are fully responsible for all investments that you make in the crypto industry. this is why you have to have a lot of knowledge especially regarding ico, some ico come out and end up being shitcoin. this is where experience is really needed. so use your knowledge and experience in every assessment and research when you want to invest.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 29, 2018, 06:45:08 AM
it should be the responsibility of the development team because they are the ones who take full control, although there are some scam cases which cause only a few people in the team (not all) but still it is the responsibility of the entire team because they must be able to choose partners who good and trustworthy
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
December 29, 2018, 06:44:16 AM
First of all the one who is mainly responsible for a fraudulent project is the one who came up with the idea of the project.

Secondly those who'll help to promote it (yeah, it's everyone's duty to be a watchdog- that's why they say ignorance if the law is no excuse. You have to know the right thing to do lol)

And lastly, environmental conditions. Sometimes a project may not be purposefully a scam conditions in the crypto environment can force them to shutdown thereby making them scammers.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 29, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
Every single participant in this scam project. The team members, developers, bounty hunters, investors and literary everybody. If people are too lazy to check if the project is legit or not before taking part in it, it is their fault as well.
Activity: 232
December 29, 2018, 06:38:53 AM
If you find this project on the forum and it was recommended by a person with a high reputation, he will be responsible for it. Of course he will not return money to all investors, but he will lose his reputation.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
Here the most offensive and angry is the fact that no one really bears any responsibility. I understand that you need to do something with it ... There are a lot of deceived people
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
Because there is no institution or party responsible for this case, the community is, therefore, able to avoid fraud cases as much as possible. By doing the analysis first and also increasing the source of information before deciding to join the crypto program. The key, don't give up easily and keep trying to dig up information and try not to repeat the same mistakes.
I agree , We should gather many information as we can if we are planning to invest. It is also the care of the investor if he will invest on a certain investment , Here in crypto world we cant assure that every investment is legit. As time goes on many scammers are getting wise scamming. Investors should be responsible about their own investment.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 05:02:15 AM
Because there is no institution or party responsible for this case, the community is, therefore, able to avoid fraud cases as much as possible. By doing the analysis first and also increasing the source of information before deciding to join the crypto program. The key, don't give up easily and keep trying to dig up information and try not to repeat the same mistakes.
Activity: 238
December 28, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

No one is responsible for this. Often, you will never be able to return your investment, especially if it was a small project. Look at the last Indian project that raised 50 million and disappeared.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
I believe the  ways in which some of these ICO CEOs or developers can be punished, is if they are found in jurisdictions were the rights of investors and citizens are being protected, such developer can be summoned to answer to some questions and investors are ensured to be in safe hands.
Although, for now,  pending that time that regulations will be made compulsory, investors can only protect themselves.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
December 26, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
I think everyone is responsible both the project team and investors, it's no new that ICO is associated with many risks so I believe anyone investing in it bears those responsibilities.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 26, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
Yet experience shows that no one is responsible for fraud because it has not yet worked out the law!
Yes it is our duty to buy the coin carefully and not to choose the fake coin or from scamming projects. It is good to select some kind of identification for all legal projects because of anonymous identity it become so hard to reach the scammers again or to take the actions. Other thing need to do is never share your key with strangers be very careful.
Pages:
Jump to: