Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 3. (Read 26193 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 09:07:46 AM
Who is responsible for the project scam? of course the scammers must be responsible for all the losses they make.
Who else is to blame if they are not scammers?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 26, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
It is sometimes difficult to find who is responsible for fraud, today nobody controls this on the crypto market. We must understand the projects, which will be true and real.
Activity: 490
December 26, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
The law is not applicable in ico. Therefore, they will not bear any punishment when they become scams. We should choose carefully when deciding to invest in ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
No one is responsible for this. In the cryptocurrency market, no one can control it, especially with ICO. Currently, there are no strict rules about ICO  , it seems to be a hole and scammers exploit it to get investors' money so participants must be responsible for the decision their .
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
December 26, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
The responsible for the scam project are those people behind the scenes. Next is the person who will be attracted to the project. Both parties are responsible. Nobody should be blame. Nobody should be hate. Nobody should be loved. You are much responsible for your own. This is not about groups, teams, but self success in terms of finding the real project. Good luck and best regards
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 26, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
It is very difficult to find a party responsible for scam ICO, but if we are looking for a place to blame I think the team members deserve to be the main goal.
Activity: 249
December 26, 2018, 07:54:46 AM
Yet experience shows that no one is responsible for fraud because it has not yet worked out the law!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
i think no one ever responsible for something like this,but we have to choose a right coin to invest.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
Only team is responsible for scam project. Do you know why?
Only team members know the truth, so to my mind there is responsibility on themself.
At the same time you are also responsible for your decision
Activity: 308
December 26, 2018, 06:51:36 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
It is unlikely that someone will be responsible for the ICO fraud, the ICO administration is now extremely difficult to find out if this project turned out to be a fraud , and so if you know who did it then I think you can write a statement to the police
Activity: 198
December 26, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
No one is responsible, yes, this leads to the abuse of ICO. In the future, only the law can regulate the ICO system, otherwise the ICO will not be recognized by future investors. We should face supervision correctly. Regulatory ICO does not represent regulation of Bitcoin.
Recently, ICO is no longer popular with investors. No one is interested in owning tokens that are constantly falling in price, people need shares of the company or shares.
Activity: 415
December 26, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
No one is responsible, yes, this leads to the abuse of ICO. In the future, only the law can regulate the ICO system, otherwise the ICO will not be recognized by future investors. We should face supervision correctly. Regulatory ICO does not represent regulation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
December 25, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

I think at the moment in the cryptocurrency world scammers operate with impunity. But I hope that this situation will change in the near future.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 03:43:45 PM
I think investors so we are responsible for all things now, remember last year there are just hundreds of shitcoins ico and these icos were doing x3-x4 after ico, people invested to them and lost everything now, we are responsible from this result.
Activity: 490
December 25, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
Many scammers do not use their profiles in social networks, which greatly complicates the search for those responsible individuals!

That’s the issue and I think they should be remove from the forum for scamming over us and for not leaving their identity behind. Apart from it the user is also responsible because we are well aware of the last few scamming cases and even then are being careless and not protecting and investigating about the sellers.
Activity: 1190
December 25, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
There is no way to deal with fraud, because everyone does not know the soul of a project is fraud. Of course we should be aware of ourselves, which projects are genuine or fake. Because from the beginning all the projects were the same, just different backgrounds. If you are fooled by the project, maybe you do not fully analyze the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 25, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Yes, the negative impact of scam projects is difficult to overestimate. Due to participation in such projects, some investors, especially beginners no longer trust crypto currencies. Those who trust these projects are then forced to suffer losses.
Unfortunately, responsible for what is happening is difficult to bring to justice. To date, there is no legislative basis for regulating this.
Perhaps the initially high and stringent requirements for creating projects will help remove some scam projects. But we all need to understand that a lot of money is at stake, so fraudsters will make every effort to get what they want.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 25, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
The team members are responsible for it. I mean, you cannot blame bounty hunters or the ICO investors, because they did not know that the team is going to scam everybody. Just be more careful with such projects.
Activity: 196
December 25, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
For me, it is not the fault of the team if the project will scam because there some people who want to destroy it. It is our responsible to report it to the project owner or to the team so that this person will be remove and be ban.
Activity: 154
December 25, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Well, if people has its evil plan just to have an easy profit then we have no choice just to keep away with it. If we look and prove if that project is a scam then let us inform everyone not to join of the said project.
Pages:
Jump to: