Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 10. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 15, 2019, 10:46:19 AM
Of course the king of altcoin in my opinion is ethereum and litecoin. Because these two altcoins are in my opinion arguably the king of altcoins. But often I see topics like this. Many say ethereum is the king of altcoin, I agree with this statement.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 15, 2019, 10:17:54 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

I think ethereum is the king of altcoin, because most of altcoins are using ERC-20 tokens which is ethereum too. Also in my opinion Ethereum is the 2nd popular coin after bitcoin. So, the king of altcoin is ethereum.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 15, 2019, 10:15:01 AM
Ethereum is now in the transition stage from the platform on which the ICO was held (thanks to this coin was very popular) to new heights. Now the project has carried out several updates, a few more to come. There have also been updates in the most popular to date wallet for ETH - MEW.  But it is too early to say that Ethereum is the king of altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 15, 2019, 06:55:07 AM
what is the standard for the king of altcoin? If it is the number of users. I think ETH is the king of altcoin. it has formed a huge ecosystem and strong influence.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 06:09:19 AM
As of now, Ethereum has the highest price than any other altcoin, if it makes it the king of altcoins. Also, the number of Ethereum users is much higher than other altcoins. 

After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the second most valuable currency. The current market capitalization of this currency is $14,180,371,563. Moreover, it has more to offer than just digital currency. With Ethereum as the platform, you can build blockchain based smart contracts and decentralized applications. It even provides the most preferred platform to launch ICOs.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 14, 2019, 02:54:50 PM
I think ethereum is the king of alternative coins. Even until now, there's no altcoin which has been able to compete with ethereum. I strongly believe ethereum will last.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 14, 2019, 02:11:48 PM
Ethereum,  definitely. It has a stable price and has a real utility for crypto community.

Most of ICOs are stil built on ERC20 platforms,  and I don't think this will change anytime soon.
In the near future, it is unlikely that anything will change significantly, but already now there are potentially dangerous competitors for Ethereum, which may well eventually impose a fight on the market share
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 03:09:50 AM
Ethereum is the king of alternate coins, as it's stands now ethereum don't have any stronger competitor at the moment although ripple has been so close in taking over the ethereum place on the market.  Ethereum still has a stronger use in blockchain and many adapt it daily which still keeps it outstanding
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 14, 2019, 03:06:14 AM
Ethereum,  definitely. It has a stable price and has a real utility for crypto community.

Most of ICOs are stil built on ERC20 platforms,  and I don't think this will change anytime soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
March 14, 2019, 03:01:59 AM
Ethereum king of altcoin. I use this coin a lot and am pleased with its functionality.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
March 14, 2019, 01:34:41 AM
Speaking of who is the king of altcoin on a long journey the formation of the first altcoin is Bitcoin.
I think Ethereum cannot be benchmarked as the king of altcoins. Kings of all altcoins that are up to now are Bitcoin and still BIcoin.

Even though Ethereum is widely used in various projects, it is possible that Ethereum cannot be said to be the king of altcoin.

Because seen from the volume on the market there is still a price higher than the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 14, 2019, 01:32:03 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

We have our own bet coin here, and mostly said Ethereum was among the top of it. On which I agreed on this, because Ethereum was already proven and tested and has been stand for a years too, especially now this year they little by little implementing POS if I am not mistaken on this things, were most of the ETH holders is an advantage if this things will apply properly.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 13, 2019, 11:45:42 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

It's so easy to tell, Ethereum started it all if we only have Bitcoin as the one that they can clone or copy we will have lesser coins or no crowdfunding at all, Ethereum offer something bad and good in the cryptocurrency but the advantage outweighs the disadvantages.
Activity: 1008
March 13, 2019, 10:57:04 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

In my opinion, the higher price does not matter, there are many high-priced shitcoin. What is the quality of the coin? ETH, EOS, NEO or even BCN are good foundation coins and I don't think Litecoin deserves.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
March 13, 2019, 10:39:32 PM
The answer to this thread is quite clear. Ethereum has been the second coin and direct competitor of Bitcoin on the market for years now. Although XRP overthrew Ethereum from the second position, it couldn't maintain that stands for too long a time. Now, Ethereum is hosting the largest Blockchain with more than half of the coins on the market using the Ethereum Blockchain. Most experts call it the coin for ICO.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 13, 2019, 10:30:44 PM
Most people definitely choose ethereum as the best altcoin, no doubt that ethereum is an altcoin that has a strong position in the market,
ethereum platform is also used by many projects, the popularity of ethereum is also undoubtedly because it has a large community that
supports the development of ethereum, ethereum is in a position second in cmc, this proves that ethereum is the king of altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
March 13, 2019, 09:33:46 PM
King of Altcoin is ETH for myself personally. I like it to use and try to accumulate them. Ethereum is very useful and easy to use ifyou are new to crypto, you can use it on different wallets or MEW. I'm positive about a good progress of Ethereum.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 13, 2019, 07:05:37 PM
in my opinion the king of all alcoins is certainly ethereum, in terms of volume and popularity, ethereum is still superior to other altcoins, moreover ethereum continues to develop to make the ethereum platform more perfect.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 13, 2019, 07:00:04 PM
I strongly agree that many people say that ethereum is the king of altcoin. I personally strongly agree to that statement. Because I see ethereum being an altcoin that is in great demand by everyone. Maybe there are people who disagree here. It doesn't seem to be a problem, because everyone is free to speak.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 13, 2019, 06:55:30 PM
Now ETH might be said to be the king of altcoin. Where even market capitalization ETH is still in the highest position of any altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: