Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 14. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
March 09, 2019, 12:33:00 AM
Ethereum will surely remain the king of altcoins for a long time to come because ethereum has got what it takes to be the king of altcoins,though there are some coin that are also doing well now but eth is prefer to most of them.
A lot of people agree with Ethereum to be king of altcoin because not only from it's volume trading but it can be used or maybe still be used by a lot of developers to make new coins. And for a long there are no coin that can make progress like Ethereum did.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 08, 2019, 10:40:37 PM
Ethereum will surely remain the king of altcoins for a long time to come because ethereum has got what it takes to be the king of altcoins,though there are some coin that are also doing well now but eth is prefer to most of them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 08, 2019, 10:36:43 PM
Realistically whatever is in second place by market cap is the highest ranking alternative therefore the most prominent and currently this is Ethereum which is a very worthwhile project with lots of potential now that the updates have been successfully implemented so don't look over this investment this year if it isn't in your portfolio already
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 01:56:38 PM
No two ways about this. If Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency
 then ethereum is the king of altcoins. My reasons to justify this claim are as follows:
Ethereum is the second to bitcoin on the coin market cap.
Ethereum is well known than any other altcoins out there, it has really gone viral. Most ICOs take Ethereum as one of their payment gateways if not only Ethereum in most cases.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 01:02:46 PM
The answer seems obvious to me. Today, almost everyone understands that the king of all altcoins is ETH. But this is clearly not really correct. Today, you should understand that cryptocurrency is decentralization, but here it is clearly not there.
Activity: 12
March 08, 2019, 09:16:15 AM
Also I do like other alt coins like monero, dash and zcash
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 08, 2019, 09:13:41 AM
Well between ETH and LTC  i think Ethereum is the King because it's marketcap its higher than that off LTC and also the use case of Ethereum seems pretty good to me than that off Litecoin. Ethereum has carried up several updates of improving its network and i believe all these makes its the king of network.
Activity: 504
March 08, 2019, 09:00:06 AM
In my opinion, the king of altkoin is now a fixed ethereum. Ethereum has sufficient capitalization. Platforms in all ico mostly use ethereum. So no wonder if ethereum becomes king of altcoin.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 08:51:23 AM
There is no altcoin king, of course. If there was an altcoin king, it would not be "alt" coin, but "the" coin instead.
The altcoin king is ETH, and the king of the main cryptocurrency is BTC. In the current market there are more than 2000 altcoin in operation and 80% of them are using ETH's chain
Activity: 12
March 08, 2019, 06:50:09 AM
It has to be ethereum for now but that could soon change with all the upcoming coins that are being developed.
Activity: 179
March 08, 2019, 02:09:51 AM
Ethereum still has very large supporters and is still a favorite to use as an ICO platform. I agree more that Ethereum is the king of Altcoin. Ethereum also still has a great opportunity to grow taller.
all crypto assets have the same opportunity. ethereum might indeed still the best because some new platforms like the eos also recently expanded and gradually used in some ico. While the ripple also has almost the same quality, live market development only. but the ethereum remains the most important now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 08, 2019, 12:27:30 AM
Ethereum still has very large supporters and is still a favorite to use as an ICO platform. I agree more that Ethereum is the king of Altcoin. Ethereum also still has a great opportunity to grow taller.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 08, 2019, 12:23:08 AM
Ethereum and XRP are very competitive of each other in number two spot in coin marketcap but i believe the king of all altcoins is the ethereum, ethereum has good strong platform and blockchain technology to keep the ethereum so strong and have a large support of the community.
Even if we will conduct a survey in this forum, ETH will have the most votes.

This is normal since ETH has a bigger community based and it's not a centralized coin so people would give their support over XRP.
Investors of XRP are big time, while ETH we are big as a supporter that continued to invest and hold our coins, because we believe that one
day we will surpass the success of BTC, look we didn't include XRP on the competition right.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 08, 2019, 12:17:48 AM
There is no altcoin king, of course. If there was an altcoin king, it would not be "alt" coin, but "the" coin instead.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 12:03:46 AM
Ethereum and XRP are very competitive of each other in number two spot in coin marketcap but i believe the king of all altcoins is the ethereum, ethereum has good strong platform and blockchain technology to keep the ethereum so strong and have a large support of the community.
each coins has advantages and disadvantages.maybe ethereum has benefit in their platform that used by majority of new ico.meanwhile xrp has good support from many bank.so investing on both coins more secure than other coins.
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 07, 2019, 11:54:00 PM
for now the king of altcoin is ethereum I like this altcoin because this altcoin has the second largest market capitalization on the marketcap while many use this coin for the long term, but talking about the future we don't know what happens later, because basically other altcoins also have the chance is the same as ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
March 07, 2019, 11:53:24 PM
Activity: 112
March 07, 2019, 11:47:54 PM
Why do you compare Litecoin and ETH? It is more reasonable to compare XRP and ETH, they are the main rivals for the second place
Activity: 215
March 07, 2019, 11:34:29 PM
The king of altcoin in my opinion is in ethereum, this coin is in my opinion the best altcoin compared to the other altcoins, for ethereum development itself I think it's good, so it's not wrong if ethereum is the king of altcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 07, 2019, 11:25:15 PM
For now, ethereum hold biggest altcoin market cap. But i think ethereum place replaceable with others coin. Many good coin have potential to replace ethereum place in market cap value
I don't agree with you, indeed there are very many altcoins that have very good potential but I'm not sure if they will replace ethereum, especially distance between prices of ethereum and other altcoins is too far
i think ethereum be the king of platform of altcoin.and if we talking about market cap, maybe ripple be the nearest rival for ethereum.but i am sure ethereum could survive as king of altcoin on these side.
I think if you want to give a statement as a king then you should be able to be more specific about what you see, from trading volume or coin prices, if you have in terms of volume, the toughest rivals of ethereum are some other altcoins like XRP and others become the king of altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: