Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 9. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 17, 2019, 09:38:33 AM
I think that Ethereum would be the king of altcoins, as ICOs have been using ethereum platform and it is the second best choice for most investors after bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 17, 2019, 09:28:48 AM
before this, I always believe Ethereum is the leader of altcoins. But now I think Ripple more dominant than ethereum. Ripple make so many improvements in 2018 and make many new agreements with the world-class company and government institute. Even Ripple price still so far from Ethereum, I believe someday Ripple with catch Ethereum.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
March 17, 2019, 09:23:11 AM
the king of altcoin is ethereum, with the endurance of good coins making ethereum increasingly increasing and now ethereum is experiencing a price increase which in my opinion is okay because, this increase is high immediately makes me happy and I will use it again for investment.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 17, 2019, 09:20:18 AM
I think the king of altcoins is ethereum, as we know that ethereum can be used to make altcoins and until now there are more than 150 tokens based on ethereum which make a very large ethereum dependence.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
March 17, 2019, 08:29:11 AM
Everyone will judge the leader or king Altcoin is Ethereum, and the king of cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
both are still the market leaders because of the highest prices among other coins and the most popular in the crypto world because they have great potential to invest and have the opportunity to make a profit.
Yes right, they are both like the president and vice-president in the Crypto world, because without them there would be no profit in trade or ICO projects, because so far Bitcoin and Ethereum are perfect Crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
March 17, 2019, 08:11:30 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I also think that Ethereum tokens are the king of all altcoins, as most of the altcoins are created by the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 16, 2019, 03:58:13 PM
Everyone will judge the leader or king Altcoin is Ethereum, and the king of cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
both are still the market leaders because of the highest prices among other coins and the most popular in the crypto world because they have great potential to invest and have the opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
March 16, 2019, 03:53:46 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The star of altcoin i assume is Ethereum. I saw many projects using the ERC20 algorithm for building their token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 03:53:12 PM
Well what to say. We all know who rules the altos today. While in the downturn, many began to doubt the power of eth. But he came back and continues to grow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 16, 2019, 03:50:12 PM
I think that eth is the king of of altcoin. Almost token and coin base eth. Eth user is maximum all other the altcoin. 
why are you too sure ETH is the king of altcoin there are still many good coins for example Bitcoin, EOS both coins have their own platforms and certainly have many communities
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
March 16, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
According to coinmarketcap the king is now Ethereum. But for how long?
Ripple can´t be king of altcoin since it is not a cryptocurrency but centralized solution for banks, like JPM Coin.
Activity: 644
March 16, 2019, 03:43:42 PM
I think that eth is the king of of altcoin. Almost token and coin base eth. Eth user is maximum all other the altcoin. 
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 16, 2019, 01:43:38 PM
At the moment it is Ethereum. I think a long time after the king. So don't sell your Ethereum. It will increase in price. And its price will not fall quickly.

Don't make predictions that you can't vouch for. Be careful with giving recommendations. The market can do anything. I think you are right but nobody knows.
Activity: 574
March 15, 2019, 03:55:18 PM
I agree with the opinion of the author, today the king of altcoins is definitely Ethereum! Smiley In this matter even to argue do not need anything, it is so obvious. Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 03:42:37 PM
The king of alternative coins is ethereum. This coin has become very important for the ICO industry. Many tokens are created on the Ethereum platform. I think that Ethereum will not lose its popularity and importance in the future.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2019, 03:40:05 PM
Definitely Ethereum. Every single altcoin depends on this coin. Moreover at least 50 percent of all existing tokens are based on Ethereums blockchain network and furthermore every ICO is using Ether for collecting funds.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 15, 2019, 03:33:59 PM
In popularly, Ethereum is far ahead from Litecoin.I think ethereum is the first coin which get many investors after bitcoin.So I'll keep Ethereum ahead of Litecoin.And also if we see these two's price ETH is also far better position.Many people believes Ethereum can replace bitcoin which I think impossible.But, Ethereum is better than Litecoin which you should believe.                
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 03:32:55 PM
NO ONE ELSE BUT ETHEREUM!
There are so many ERC-20 TOKENS in the community of cryptocurrency.
ETH is number used in many project ICO due to easier transfer and faster.
cheaper gas, faster transaction and the sender's wallet will be the receiver also!
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 15, 2019, 03:30:14 PM
At the moment it is Ethereum. I think a long time after the king. So don't sell your Ethereum. It will increase in price. And its price will not fall quickly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 15, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

I think ethereum is the king of altcoin, because most of altcoins are using ERC-20 tokens which is ethereum too. Also in my opinion Ethereum is the 2nd popular coin after bitcoin. So, the king of altcoin is ethereum.

until now the coin that is still the leader of the altcoin is eth. because eth, until now I see, there is no coin that matches the price, and especially those interested in eth are always increasing, so I think that eth will lead during altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: