Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 13. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 06:15:37 PM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

At the moment, I do not see a single promising coin that could press Ethereum from his place as king of the altcoins. Previously, great hopes were pinned on the EOS, but he was never able to move forward in this matter.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 03:11:54 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

You post a question and you answered it yourself I thought you saw something different.

Yes of course looking at ETH price in the market is one of the potential altcoins and has value than any other altcoins though it suffers in volatility conditions. Also eth is the type of altcoin that is known by many investors because it gives profit when you invest in it unlike any other altcoins.

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 10, 2019, 02:19:07 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum will be the king of all Altcoins on the cryptocurrency market.
This coin has repeatedly shown all market players that it is able to survive even in very difficult volatility conditions.
I think that those who invested in it will never be disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 10, 2019, 02:03:08 PM
Ethereum is better in terms of usage and networks. It's being used by ICO while litecoin is barely being used excepr several place. Anywa,, you shouldn't compare a top crypto. All those are best. Otherwise, they could not be at the top.
Activity: 420
March 10, 2019, 02:00:59 PM
It seems the king of alternative coins is Ethereum. But at the moment this project is going through a very difficult period. But I believe that the price of this coin will increase significantly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 10, 2019, 01:50:37 PM
Well it's a bad cryptocurrency market period and most altcoins are very much struggling
But I would say that the king of altcoin remains ethereum
I think that he is just in second place by capitalization, but as technology begins to age. I think a lot will change in 5 years
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 10, 2019, 01:45:41 PM
Why do we have to look for the king all the time? choose what you like. For each carol another. Here I will take and say that Eos and what will change?
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 10, 2019, 01:43:49 PM
Well it's a bad cryptocurrency market period and most altcoins are very much struggling
But I would say that the king of altcoin remains ethereum
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
March 10, 2019, 01:41:13 PM
Everyone has their own separate opinion and projects they all believed strongly in, so to really say a particular altcoins is superior to another is based on opinion I think except the popular one we all know of COINS which is bitcoin.

ETH seems king based on its popularity and widely acceptance but a personally, my own king of altcoins is XRP. Ripple once top ethereum to become the most valuable altcoins in the whole world before ethereum eventually fought its way back which I believe ripple will over run it soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
March 09, 2019, 04:34:19 PM
I choose LTC and it's real world use as an alternative payment system to Bitcoin.  Adoption of LTC will only increase.  I feel it's a bargain price right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 02:15:32 PM
I think yes ethereum is the king of altcoin because besides the price is the most expensive from other coins .ethereum is also the first successful ico project and uses good technology
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 09, 2019, 02:11:55 PM
The king can be replaced with the next king. I agree that coins are more useful if applied rather than just a transaction tool. Like a king must be able to serve the community. if the choice is only two, namely ETH and LTC then I choose ETH.
Activity: 887
March 09, 2019, 01:44:46 PM
I believe that not Ethereum is the king of altcoins, as everyone says, but Bitcoin. Because it is Bitcoin that has influence on all altcoins. Where the price goes Bitcoin price there and all the rest.
but it seems that discussed on this topic are altcoins other than Bitcoin.
so it seems you misunderstood if you say Bitcoin is the king of Altcoin.
so the answer needed in this topic is who will be the king of altcoins other than Bitcoin, so I think Ethereum has great potential and possibilities.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 09, 2019, 01:33:15 PM
I believe that not Ethereum is the king of altcoins, as everyone says, but Bitcoin. Because it is Bitcoin that has influence on all altcoins. Where the price goes Bitcoin price there and all the rest.
Activity: 588
March 09, 2019, 01:29:02 PM
eth is the real king of altcoin, now ethereum is a good number 2 coin on the market. litecoin does not mean bad, litecoin remains a good coin that has the potential to only litecoin now is still less competitive with ethereum.
It is true that you say that ethereum is the king of altcoins, but you should be able to see how other altcoins have developed that have the potential to get rid of ethereum and potentially become the king of altcoin after the fall of ethereum.
I think that today there is no need to make any speculation as to who is the leader of the cryptocurrency market in practice and in theory, since it is ethereum that has a more practical and economic appeal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 09, 2019, 12:13:34 PM
eth is the real king of altcoin, now ethereum is a good number 2 coin on the market. litecoin does not mean bad, litecoin remains a good coin that has the potential to only litecoin now is still less competitive with ethereum.
It is true that you say that ethereum is the king of altcoins, but you should be able to see how other altcoins have developed that have the potential to get rid of ethereum and potentially become the king of altcoin after the fall of ethereum.
Activity: 827
March 09, 2019, 12:08:49 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 12:06:14 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

until now I still see that eth is still the king of altcoins. because eth prices are higher than other altcoins. so I concluded that eth is still leading the altcoin market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
March 09, 2019, 08:39:40 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Ether is the king still. But I think he is very old and weak now, and there are many young strong applicants for the crypto throne. Duke EOS, count NEO, baron Stellar, marquiz Waves, and Ripple - the grey cardinal Smiley
Activity: 308
March 09, 2019, 12:44:39 AM
Realistically whatever is in second place by market cap is the highest ranking alternative therefore the most prominent and currently this is Ethereum which is a very worthwhile project with lots of potential now that the updates have been successfully implemented so don't look over this investment this year if it isn't in your portfolio already
Etherum is in second place and he has proven his ability even though he has been taken from another Altcoin, but he can take up the position again he managed to take it back.
The potential is so great that many of them believe in Ethereum, he deserves to be the king of Altcoin because he is the best Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: