Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 11. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 13, 2019, 05:45:13 PM
Of course, for me, Ethereum was and will remain the king of all altcoins.
In my opinion, this is a very promising coin that can remain in the top even in very difficult conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
When the market falls, Ethereum does not fall to the bottom and quickly recovers, which makes investors very happy.
Now a very good price Ethereum in relation to Bitcoin. Today 1 Bitcoin invested to buy Ethereum, price 0.341
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 13, 2019, 02:51:23 PM
Of course, for me, Ethereum was and will remain the king of all altcoins.
In my opinion, this is a very promising coin that can remain in the top even in very difficult conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
When the market falls, Ethereum does not fall to the bottom and quickly recovers, which makes investors very happy.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 02:40:43 PM
It has to be eth. The dapp launching pad and mother of almost 80 percent of ICOs. Only eth market cap has sat below bitcoin for quite a long time maintaining its second position on coinmarketcap
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 02:36:33 PM
At the moment, the undisputed king of alternative coins is Ethereum. I doubt that this situation will change in the near future. It seems to me that this project is constantly being improved and it will always be in second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
March 13, 2019, 02:30:43 PM
I've got the king of the altcoins, this is ETH, because the ETH is a very promising coin that has a very good team
on the platform, maybe ETH is more than other coin platforms. if you believe ethereum has a place as king of altcoins, you should maintain that trust. I personally think that altcoin has advantages in each of the platforms they are aiming for. so I think that as long as development continues, anyone can become an altcoin king
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 02:28:20 PM
In terms of use case and coin Price, EThereum is still considered to be the king of altcoins and there is no two ways about that
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 13, 2019, 02:26:03 PM
for now I think ethereum is still the best altcoin of all, because almost all ICO projects accept ethereum payments as well as ethereum prices that we all know are high.
but for someday, ethereum can be replaced by xrp or litecoin, even other altcoins that have good potential.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 13, 2019, 02:09:50 PM
I've got the king of the altcoins, this is ETH, because the ETH is a very promising coin that has a very good team
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 13, 2019, 12:48:41 PM
in my opinion ETH and EOS are the best candidates to become the king of altcoin, because these two coins are quite competitive in fighting over the king of altcoin. and I think ETH has better strength.

Is there a definition for "altcoin"? Is Ethereum an altcoin in your opinion or is it not?
Activity: 280
March 12, 2019, 12:34:56 PM
To this day, I still think Ethereum is the king of altcoin. And don't think of other altcoins. Not about the price, but about its popularity. I don't have Litecoin in my wallet, but I also pay attention to the graphics. And I think ethereum is the right choice for now and later. Thank you so much.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
March 12, 2019, 10:52:14 AM
Wait, what is the requirement to be the king of altcoin? Is that because of the price or what? Although Ethereum has the higher price comparing the other altcoin, it doesn't make Ethereum can be a king of altcoin. Until now, I don't think that in the altcoin, there is a king that leading them because there is only one king in the cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin.

We don't need a king of Altcoin because we have Bitcoin as the king so I don't think that there is any altcoin that can be a king in the altcoin.
If you check one by one of the altcoin, you will find that there are two altcoin or (more) which have a higher price than Ethereum even of Bitcoin price. That coin is 42 coin and Nanox coin. So I think Ethereum cannot be a king of Altcoin. No offense Grin
Maybe than we will call it a prince of the crypto currency world  Cheesy
In my opinion, price doesn't need to be measure for categorization of strength . Ethereum is a platform that has wide usage, almost every ICO has been made on its ERC20 token platform. That's why he is competing for the crown.
But if I have to choose, it would be USDT(Tether) as a king of alts because of his 24 hour volume on the market. The coin or token can be the best ever but if it's not being used much, it has no right to be called the King or Prince.
Activity: 6
March 12, 2019, 09:59:24 AM
At this current stage everyone would go for ethereum because it has the number 2 spot on the list but there are many upcoming coins that could easily knock ethereum off the number 2 position.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
March 12, 2019, 09:54:24 AM
of course ethereum, ethereum is an altcoin that occupies the second place in cmc, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin,
ethereum has a platform that is used by many projects, the ethereum community is so large that ethereum's popularity
continues to increase, ethereum is an altcoin that will continue to exist
Activity: 1764
March 12, 2019, 09:32:19 AM
At the moment, I would say that ethereum and ripple are competing for 2nd place in the cryptocurrency world, because these altcoins are the most popular after bitcoin and are constantly developing very quickly, not for nothing that these altcoins are in their places for a very long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
March 12, 2019, 09:27:43 AM
There are some great altcoins like Litecoin, Stellar, Tron, Ripple and Augur but for me the Ethereum is the best and the most strong altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Because the ETH has the biggest and efficient platform. That's why lots of altcoin need their platform. Also the Russian goverment is secretly standing behind the ethereum as far as i know..
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 09:20:30 AM
in my opinion ETH and EOS are the best candidates to become the king of altcoin, because these two coins are quite competitive in fighting over the king of altcoin. and I think ETH has better strength.
copper member
Activity: 168
March 12, 2019, 09:08:50 AM
all must know the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum. ethereum is far better than other altcoins especially with litecoin. ethereum is an altcoin that we must hold in the long run. some ICO also uses ethereum.
Activity: 12
March 12, 2019, 09:00:45 AM
Ethereum is defiantly the king of the alt coins, its number 2 for a reason because it has a lot of traders and followers who support ETH.
Activity: 644
March 12, 2019, 08:23:52 AM
I think that Ethereum is  the king of Altercoin. Most of use eth. Almost coin raise from ethereum.  Only few coin have own blockchai.  So we talk that ethereum is king of all altercoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 11, 2019, 05:05:31 PM
I also think that ETH is still worthy of being the king of altcoin. ETH is an altcoin that is very much in demand, especially ICO. Nearly the average ICO program uses ETH as a platform. On the other hand, as you mentioned that ETH in my opinion also has a good price among the other altcoin prices.
Pages:
Jump to: