Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 18. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 05, 2019, 01:07:18 AM
King of alticoin is Ethereum. Hopefully this will be continued even further.
we'll see. I don't think so now. Ethereum holds its position because new investors have not  entered the market yet
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 05, 2019, 12:56:19 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

If we will count all ERC-20 tokens, that is also were created on ETH blockchain - then yes, Ethereum is a strong King of altcoins.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 12:51:16 AM
King of alticoin is Ethereum. Hopefully this will be continued even further.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 12:35:28 AM
Of course ethereum is the king of altcoins until now, don't doubt about it, although ethereum has decreased but this coin is still the best altcoin and difficult to replace by any altcoin
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 12:19:18 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I really agree with what you say. I also agree that the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum. I did not mention that Litecoin is not entitled to become the king of Altcoin. But indeed we cannot say no that ethereum is indeed one of the kings of altcoin.
for now the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum, but we don't know what will happen in the future, the possibility of other altcoins can also replace what is achieved or possessed in ethereum, besides that I also have no doubt about the potential that ethereum has.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 05, 2019, 12:15:25 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I really agree with what you say. I also agree that the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum. I did not mention that Litecoin is not entitled to become the king of Altcoin. But indeed we cannot say no that ethereum is indeed one of the kings of altcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 05, 2019, 12:01:57 AM
According to the market capitalization for each altcoin, currently Ethereum have the biggest market cap, and also given huge profit since 2015, the price when started tradeable is about $0.7 and the highest price in the end of 2017 is $1400, that return is really amazing. Ethereum has potential to raise again above $1400 in the long term because the technology will upgrade.
It is true. ETH is supported by large and growing developer products. This is very profitable. The smart-contract blockchain dominates the cryptocurrency market. This broad network forms strong market confidence, so ETH has good potential.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 04, 2019, 10:55:43 PM
There is no need to argue this, In terms of altcoins I believe strongly that Ethereum is their king just as Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 04, 2019, 10:50:20 PM
I don't thing there is a king for altcoins, why is that, it's because the price of altcoins still got affected by the price of bitcoins. So when altcoins isn't depend on bitcoin any longer, then that would be the time where altcoins will have it's leader.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 04, 2019, 10:30:55 PM
this has been very much discussed in several different threads, Ethereum (ETH) is even referred to as the ICO king.
so it's not wrong if ethereum is called the king of altcoin.
agree or not we realize that ethereum is indeed the best altcoin ever created.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
March 04, 2019, 10:12:48 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think those altcoins listed are going to be steady throughout the years, and there will be new crypto coming from new ICO will be known widely and that is my prediction of the best and king of altcoin. I rather try to see other coins basically.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
March 04, 2019, 09:25:23 PM
According to the market capitalization for each altcoin, currently Ethereum have the biggest market cap, and also given huge profit since 2015, the price when started tradeable is about $0.7 and the highest price in the end of 2017 is $1400, that return is really amazing. Ethereum has potential to raise again above $1400 in the long term because the technology will upgrade.

Ethereum still powerful altcoin. Used by many token in market and biggest market cap value after bitcoin and its true, its potential the price reach $1400 again in the future. Solid developers team behind ethereum is main factor ethereum is one investor favorite
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 04, 2019, 08:53:44 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
March 04, 2019, 08:33:12 PM
i myself would choose ethereum if i had to choose. who is really king of altcoin, will certainly show in the next few years. i think litecoin will not be so easily beaten, even if ethereum is currently ahead.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 08:15:52 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I somehow think it is Ethereum due to its massive usage. The rate at which everyone wants to build his/her project token on the Ethereum platform may help to buttress this point.
True, the advantage of Ethereum with other Coin is that Ethereum has a smart contract that is highly preferred by developer Tokens to develop its projects using the Ethereum Network, so far ICO mostly uses artificial ERC20 from Ethereum.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 07:59:10 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I somehow think it is Ethereum due to its massive usage. The rate at which everyone wants to build his/her project token on the Ethereum platform may help to buttress this point.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 04, 2019, 07:58:30 PM
The market cap and daily trading volume determines which altcoin is the king. With this hypothesis, Ethereum can be described as the king of Altcoin. Ethereum has the largest market cap and also large number of daily trading volume  compared to other altcoin.

Based on market cap value and daily transaction volume in exchanger, ethereum still king of altcoin. Beside that, most token in market using ethereum network and ethereum needed for every token transfer.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
March 04, 2019, 07:36:02 PM
The market cap and daily trading volume determines which altcoin is the king. With this hypothesis, Ethereum can be described as the king of Altcoin. Ethereum has the largest market cap and also large number of daily trading volume  compared to other altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 04, 2019, 07:26:06 PM
For me, the king of altcoin is still Ethereum because of its use case that no other competitor altcoins have. The widespread use of Eth is undeniable that almost all ICOs are preferred using and most of my cryptos in my wallet are also using ethereum's ERC-20 blueprint.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 04, 2019, 06:32:26 PM
I keep seeing posts on king of Altcoin. Not bad, but it's old news that ETH is the altcoin king when it comes to setting the pace and market capitalization. So please there is no need bringing up comparisons of this nature. For some people, the king of altcoin will depend on the altcoin they hold more on their portfolio, different people with their own point of view. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: