Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 16. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 256
March 05, 2019, 09:49:23 AM
Ethereum is still king of altcoin.Because this platform is the first chain that introduce Dapp.
Then other chains follow this model.
the use of ethereum may be applied more by many crypto users, so many people call eth as the king of altcoin and I think it is like that eth is suitable to be called king of altcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 05, 2019, 09:41:38 AM
Maybe the prince of altcoins is the litecoin but the king of altcoins is now ethereum and for sure it will become the king of all cryptocoins.
For sure ethereum will become more better to the bitcoin. I think why the ethereum is the king of altcoins is because ethereum have a lot of investors now and more projects to come. Let see the ethereum will become king after few years.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 09:32:36 AM
For me it is ETH too because price of ETH was depwnding of bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin move by little it will affects ETH in high movement ing price. ETH now is dump but sooner it will rise again.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 09:29:58 AM
For now, ethereum is leading as the king of alternate coins and no Coin has seen fit to. Take that place yet
Activity: 203
Merit: 48
March 05, 2019, 09:23:16 AM
maybe in the future there will be more good coins so that competition will increase.

New coin need time to lead, especially to be king. Adaptation with the community, Need time. Trx and Xlm, potentially.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
March 05, 2019, 09:17:47 AM
I think ETH is the answer, if it is judged in terms of price and the highest volume of buying and selling.
but if assessed in terms of functionality there are still many altcoins that have a better function than ETH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 05, 2019, 09:05:25 AM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I don't think it's ETH. I think the altcoin king is XRP. I really like businesses with stable profits and annual growth. You can see, its value is much more stable than ETH.
I like to invest in such altcoin because it gives me a sense of security.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 05, 2019, 08:58:51 AM
I see the binance coin to be a  very promising coin and I won't be surprised to see it on top of all other coins some years to come.
lots of good coins and we choose because it suits our taste, but many of us say the king of Altcoin is Ethereum so they choose it.
maybe for now Ethereum deserves and deserves to be king but in the future does not know who will be king, maybe in the future there will be more good coins so that competition will increase.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 05, 2019, 08:57:40 AM
Depends how you look at it. Most people would go for eth as the king of altcoin because it is the number two coin in the list of all coins, and the only other coin that is bigger is bitcoin, which is not an alt.
Activity: 560
March 05, 2019, 08:32:52 AM
I see the binance coin to be a  very promising coin and I won't be surprised to see it on top of all other coins some years to come.
Activity: 532
March 05, 2019, 08:10:34 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Eth and Litecoins does not feel supreme for me. Eth has just continue to go down while litecoin seems like missing in action or already forgotten. But I have a hunch that either a token made by the government that could be a stable coin or the coin that Facebook will make will surely be the future king of altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
March 05, 2019, 08:10:17 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Litecoin cannot claim that he is the king although he is the first to clone Bitcoin, Ethereum deserves the title for the obvious reason that many tokens has come after they launch their smart contract I think at the rate we are in we are going to have five three thousand or more new tokens.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 05, 2019, 08:06:34 AM
Ethereum is one and only king of altcoins and it is a proved fact as mostly all new ICO's are using its technology for distribution of tokens and it has number one position of altcoins after bitcoin which holding top position of market.
I agree ethereum is the most amazing altcoin an dit is almost the same usage as a bitcoin. It is also called the ICO king because we can purchase token through the use of ethereum, we can also change ethereum into fiat. I really believe that ethereum is the most amazing altcoin in crypto becaus it has a great value than other altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 05, 2019, 07:52:41 AM
Ethereum is one and only king of altcoins and it is a proved fact as mostly all new ICO's are using its technology for distribution of tokens and it has number one position of altcoins after bitcoin which holding top position of market.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 07:36:42 AM
I think Ethereum is the king of Altcoin. At present it really is. There are so many projects that work on its blockchain and are making it a backbone of alot of ICO's. So in my opinion it is the king of the Altcoins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
March 05, 2019, 07:25:52 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

at the moment eth competition is stronger with xrp, in the last few months eth and xrp positions have changed. although this is from the effects of decreases and corrections that often occur. But I see a lot of news for XP for the next few months. and the possibility of the price can soar, it is not impossible to replace the eth position again
Activity: 269
March 05, 2019, 07:16:51 AM
I also agree with you. that the king of altcoin for now is Ethereum. with all the opinions that you say are true facts. although yesterday the position of Ethereum was shifted by XRP, but my position as king remained Ethereum
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
March 05, 2019, 06:44:10 AM
In the distant future, the struggle for this title may be more acute than now, potential contenders appear, but for now Ethereum is the king and personally I have no doubt about it
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 05, 2019, 06:41:14 AM
Most consideration on the thread will be for token with top marketcap in altcoin whereas there are some other altcoins with a sustainable volume trade and price. I wish in the future more recognition will be given to coin with relatively sustained volume rather than high marketcap. Not all coin need that size of fund in there currency. Some trade more than 70% of the coin daily without being on the top coin and I see stable coin being more relevant soon
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 05, 2019, 06:39:54 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I remember the time when i enter crypto i used to be a fan of litecoin but today specially last year 2018 litecoin starts to falldown and now sitting in lower position from rank number 3

But few weeks ago i saw that litecoin had changed logo so i think this will be the start of recovery from the fall of this once great coin

But this won’t change the reality that its Ethereum or Ripple to be the king 👑
Pages:
Jump to: