Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin? - page 15. (Read 59512 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 09:46:12 PM
The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The best altcoin I think is not yet in the market. There is still a huge gap between bitcoin and the altcoin world. And to be considered as king of altcoin I think its market value shoud be near to bitcoin in a bit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 09:40:41 PM
For now, ethereum hold biggest altcoin market cap. But i think ethereum place replaceable with others coin. Many good coin have potential to replace ethereum place in market cap value
I don't agree with you, indeed there are very many altcoins that have very good potential but I'm not sure if they will replace ethereum, especially distance between prices of ethereum and other altcoins is too far
i think ethereum be the king of platform of altcoin.and if we talking about market cap, maybe ripple be the nearest rival for ethereum.but i am sure ethereum could survive as king of altcoin on these side.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 07, 2019, 09:13:20 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Yup for now we can say that the king of Altcoin is Ethereum or ETH however based on my observation that it can change next year. I have to say that BNB or binance coin are in pursuit on this top 2 spot on marketcap and they will launch their own chain to compete.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
March 07, 2019, 09:07:34 PM
For now, ethereum hold biggest altcoin market cap. But i think ethereum place replaceable with others coin. Many good coin have potential to replace ethereum place in market cap value
I don't agree with you, indeed there are very many altcoins that have very good potential but I'm not sure if they will replace ethereum, especially distance between prices of ethereum and other altcoins is too far
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 07, 2019, 07:43:05 PM
Without bitcoin every coin in this market is a altcoins. And ethereum is the king of all altcoins. Ethereum is a platform based token and I'm other hand lite coin is a payment based token. They are form other lease I don't know why people compare ethereum with lite coin. Each are good project and trusted also.  The next one behind ethereum is xrp and it already crossed 2-3 yimes . so of you want to compare according to market cap then go with other comparison.

Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
March 07, 2019, 06:38:38 PM
ETH Actually sets a wider gap between other coins even those with smart contract i mean it has the highest amount of contract created on its platform many icos and seriously just a much bigger number of supporters out there so i think ETH just is the BOSS no other words
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
March 07, 2019, 06:33:37 PM
Without bitcoin every coin in this market is a altcoins. And ethereum is the king of all altcoins. Ethereum is a platform based token and I'm other hand lite coin is a payment based token. They are form other lease I don't know why people compare ethereum with lite coin. Each are good project and trusted also.  The next one behind ethereum is xrp and it already crossed 2-3 yimes . so of you want to compare according to market cap then go with other comparison.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2019, 05:19:57 PM
Its always ethereum. And I don't know why you use litecoin as a competitor. Cause they are very different form each other. Ethereum is a platform based token where litecoin is a coin like bitcoin. Mainly used for payment and stuff. And if you compare them by marketcap. Then ethereum is far ahead form life coin. If you want to take another altcoins for comparison then the only candidate for that is xrp. And one or two time its reached or crossed ethereum. So for now ethereum is the king of all altcoins let's see what happens in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 04:36:22 PM
I think that ethereum is the king of alternative coins. This project is one of the strongest to date. Many ICOs use this coin.
Activity: 487
March 07, 2019, 04:33:45 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The answer is quite simple. Ethereum is the king of altcoins. It is the originator of smart contracts and it has birthed over 1000 other crypto projects through its open dapp platform
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
March 07, 2019, 04:24:10 PM
KING OF ALTCOINS will be ETHEREUM as always and will last for a very long time.
Why is ETH became the king? well most ICO team look on much faster transfer and between ETH and BTC the first won the game.
Another big thing and big advantage, the ERC-20 contract will give the least work to do for ETH.
ADDRESS of the SENDER will get the token to their wallet used!
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 07, 2019, 04:20:27 PM
I am sure that there are no kings among the Altcoins, all these assets are very fragile and risky, for example, I study only one altcoin and trade them in a pair with TUSD, this is EOS.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
March 07, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.

I agree.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
March 07, 2019, 03:47:53 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I am in line with your thoughts, ethereum is the king of altcoin. Ethereum is the best altcoin. I say ethereum is the best altcoin after I saw the technology brought by ethereum. The technology brought by ethereum is the best compared to other altcoins and the benefits of ethereum can be felt by anyone. I am sure that this ethereum is very potential for the future.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
March 07, 2019, 03:22:40 PM
The king of Altcoin is ethereum, if you see chart price all cryptocurrensy, before ethereum created at 2014, litecoin and also ripple is great but, when Ethereum created only a few months Ethereum can defeat Litecoin and Ripple, And until now ethereum still be the king altcoin, no one altcoin can defeat it, sometimes XRR be no2 in coinmarketcap but eth will take that place again
Activity: 560
March 07, 2019, 03:17:43 PM
You are asking who is the king of ALtcoin, but have directly made candidates for LTC and ETH. You need to provide indicators so that we can discuss them together. What about other coins? there are some coins that are more stable, many users and more expensive than LTC and ETH. But I don't blame you because everyone has their own opinions.
copper member
Activity: 257
March 07, 2019, 03:16:05 PM
Without any doubt or confusion, it is Ethereum for sure. The most well developed and popular altcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum has already proved itself in the market many times.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
March 07, 2019, 03:08:06 PM
It's a discussion and interesting that most people are also responding ETH! The arguments are that through this platform there was the popolaridade of ICOs and facilities for anyone to develop their projects with rapists and security! Well, I think we can not ignore LTC which has since served as a laboratory for improvements and BTC technologies! I don't know and do not use and have never bought XRP, but it's a cryptocurrency with a fortissima community and this can not be left out! The growth of EOS and the option for many developers to build their deals under this platform can not be overlooked either. ZEC for me there is a lot of potential and this will become evident when I finish the percentage for angel investors. XTZ and FIL have many interesting features to explore and make possible. And particularly, I like PPT.
copper member
Activity: 686
March 07, 2019, 02:31:27 PM
In my opinion, I'll give the king of altcoin to ethereum. It has the largest community after bitcoin and is widely used for settlement of debt and payments, most especially in the purchase of ICO tokens, settlement of transaction fees (gas) and smart contracts. Ethereum has the support of many crytocurrency Enthusiasts and its the desire of every bounty hunter, for bounty settlement.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 10:01:51 AM
the king of altcoin maybe is still ethereum. this coins is very popular and being used a lot of ico project.
not only that, this platform has a better chain system , now .
Pages:
Jump to: