Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 4. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
March 01, 2019, 02:47:55 AM
I believe that market prices will stabilize again, in the next few months, I see that the potential for stability is affected by the demand for coins which are also beginning to stabilize, the condition of 2018 makes investors gain knowledge, and increasingly ways to invest profitably in 2019.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 01, 2019, 02:39:47 AM
I believe that the good news will come from cryptocurrency, the market will recover and will rise again, not on the market in a state of decline, and we must be patient waiting for the good news
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
March 01, 2019, 02:22:42 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
I hear that kind of things, people say that at 2020 there will be a halfing on bitcoin mining reward, many people said that would affect the price of Bitcoin to increase in a significant value. Let's wait for any good news from crypto.
copper member
Activity: 294
March 01, 2019, 02:04:42 AM
I still believe that this year we can have a great year for crypto, I still have faith that the market will recover this year, just keep on believing in what you love to do Wink
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
March 01, 2019, 01:56:09 AM
all of that nobody knows what will happen in the future but considering blockchain technology is developing well and many companies are starting to develop this technology that makes me more confident that the market can recover, this is only a matter of time and you need not hesitate when looking at prices in the market there has been no significant change.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 01, 2019, 01:47:26 AM
The crypto market is going to recover in 2020. The market price of cryptocurrencies will rise and fall throughout this year. The market in 2019 is in a recovery mode. Now is the time investors take advantage of the current situation of the market.
If the crypto market recovers in 2020, of course the opportunity that must be taken now is to seek profits this year. Don't wait for the market to recover in 2020. Because the year is still long. We are in 2019 which means we have to look for profits this year. Don't think about 2020.

But we must prepare for that dude, look at the fact how the market was touching the bottom price and we should prepare everything for the future. We don't know what will be happening if there will be a big bulltrend on that year.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
March 01, 2019, 01:01:17 AM
I still believe and believe that the cryptocurrency will rise again, now it is recovering and has not yet fully risen, to be able to rise as a whole, of course, in need of time and we must be patient to wait for that time to come
We will certainly see some good rise in the long run, it's not yet bullish now but I'm sure this will end.
People should continue to believe in crypto, don't get panic when there is a dump as it's normal in the new market which is still controlled by the whales.
Just invest what you can afford to lose and it's best if you also have long term investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 01, 2019, 12:20:53 AM
I believe that you need to believe and trust only yourself. Because no one knows exactly what will happen tomorrow or in 2-5 years. You need to believe yourself and the facts can also be based on your experience.
maybe if we know all the risks that will be received in the investment by knowing all the risks investors will have more confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 199
February 28, 2019, 11:56:16 PM
I still believe and believe that the cryptocurrency will rise again, now it is recovering and has not yet fully risen, to be able to rise as a whole, of course, in need of time and we must be patient to wait for that time to come
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
February 28, 2019, 11:43:24 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
hemm nobody knows when the bitcoin value goes up or down in the future. I can only take advantage of rising and falling price opportunities as a place to make a profit because by buying when the price goes down and sells when the price rises I will get a profit. Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 08:25:32 PM
The crypto market is going to recover in 2020. The market price of cryptocurrencies will rise and fall throughout this year. The market in 2019 is in a recovery mode. Now is the time investors take advantage of the current situation of the market.
If the crypto market recovers in 2020, of course the opportunity that must be taken now is to seek profits this year. Don't wait for the market to recover in 2020. Because the year is still long. We are in 2019 which means we have to look for profits this year. Don't think about 2020.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 28, 2019, 08:00:42 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 28, 2019, 07:03:51 PM
And no one needs to believe, you need to justify their opinions only on the basis of their own experience and knowledge. Study the crypto market and you can understand when it will grow. If my opinion interests, then growth will begin in the first half of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 06:22:50 PM
Crypto is all about speculations and price predictions. Even the greatest analyst bases his analysis on guesses. All we have to do right now is to hope for mainstream adoption of crypto and the market will recover spontaneously
Activity: 238
February 28, 2019, 05:42:46 PM
Do not not who to believe, then to not be disappointed and nobody to blame. Believe in yourself in your beliefs and in your actions, which will be followed by the result.
Learn more information, study and analyze the market, learn to predict the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 28, 2019, 05:38:45 PM
I think that to believe what that one opinion is impossible. It is necessary to look at all possible options and based on all diverse opinions to draw their own conclusions.
Activity: 700
February 28, 2019, 05:34:41 PM
all of us here certainly don't know for sure what will happen next day. because the upcoming events always occur suddenly. so for friends who are just guessing or predicting crypto, of course sometimes these predictions don't really happen. because crypto is hard to guess.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 28, 2019, 05:20:14 PM
It is very certain that the market will still recover sooner or later, but the issue is that nobody knows when it will happen, everybody is just speculating without certain prove. But the market manipulators are not focused on  when the market will recover but on how to manipulate it to the lowest price possible so that they can make the best profit from it. I think you should also be more concerned about not missing out on buying the bottom price, cause when the market recovers, those that invest would be smiling to the bank.
Activity: 756
February 28, 2019, 12:32:36 PM
Yes, no one should believe, now it is unclear how the market will behave and when what changes will begin is not clear, we can only guess what will happen in two or three years.
and we also have to be patient to wait until the market experiences a big change, because in this way we can expect the best for the market
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
February 28, 2019, 12:25:32 PM
Yes, no one should believe, now it is unclear how the market will behave and when what changes will begin is not clear, we can only guess what will happen in two or three years.
Pages:
Jump to: