Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 98. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 12, 2018, 06:08:51 PM
They are a lot of promising projects/coins on the blockchain but I don't see much on the likelihood of them usurping either Bitcoin or ETH. If at all it will happen, it will take years.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:04:09 PM
Soon the 10th anniversary of bitcoin will be celebrated. On a historical scale, this is a very small date. I believe that this is only the beginning of the road bitcoin. Definitely the king will be alone and it will be bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
August 12, 2018, 08:22:35 AM
We only have one king. One for all time .. Nobody can replace bitcoin, because to replace it - you need to download a large wipe, and this is impossible, given the network architecture, in particular its decentralization feature. Roughly speaking, while there is Internet, there will be bitcoin. Forever.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
I think ethereum and bitcoin cannot easily surpass by any other new coin because these pioneer coin that we are using has a very big marketcap and it's very hard for them to overtake by a new coin but no one knows what will happen in the near future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 12, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
There isn’t cryptocurrency that will reach to power of Ethereum and Bitcoin at this time, but projects to bypass ETH and BTC both technologically and intellectually will surely come. For example, I am hopeful of Stellar Lumens.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 12, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
I think nothing will change and bitcoin remains the most popular and big project. Perhaps in a few years, the leadership will change, but in the near future I do not expect sharp changes
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
Everyone thinks that the new king will remain bitcoin or an intelligent ETH. However, no one knows this. Maybe the new king or queen in our wallets is quietly falling to himself, and already a year or two will become a real king)
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 08:02:50 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
as we see, Bitcoin is the dominating currency and still, there is huge growth for bitcoin in coming days, even now
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 07:56:46 AM
I'm sure no one will become a new king and no one can replace bitcoin. Because bitcoin has very high and expensive values, so people are still more interested in bitcoin and invest their money into bitcoin and to get big profits. the high makes bitcoin more famous and remains the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 105
August 12, 2018, 07:45:17 AM
I think bitcoin will get stronger and no one can replace it, I'm not sure if bitcoin is destroyed, the cryptocurrency ecosystem will survive. Many people risk their lives on bitcoin, while altcoin prices are still unstable but continue to experience development. The thing that can shift bitcoin from its throne is a big explosion in altcoins, maybe that will change the situation in the future.
Activity: 103
August 12, 2018, 07:42:45 AM
I am just a newcomer to the cryptocurrency market. I can't predict which currency will become the new king in the future. After all, the cryptocurrency market is volatile, and every day there will be new currencies. Every day, new things will happen, maybe in the future. There will be a currency that goes beyond bitcoin, which is not necessarily the case, but we can’t name it.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
There will be no king except btc.
Activity: 23
August 12, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
The battle will be great to secure the place of king between BTC and ETH.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 07:35:52 AM
ETH has good chance to be on top. Its developing day by day.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
I strongly believe BTC was, is and will be the king.
Activity: 57
August 12, 2018, 05:15:46 AM
The power change up top in the crypto hierarchy is possible but  but not imminent, It depends on whether the other coins in the crypto market have the ability to match up to the standards set by BTC, though the coins has slowed down and its dominance reduced i the recnt past, its still comfortably placed at the top of the crypto market, and tis might continue to be the case if the other alts dont level up
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

There are alot of great projects out there that might win over ETH but then again, that doesn't mean that ETH story has ended and it will stay the same. ETH will be upgraded and it might stay on top. And BTC, well I think in the future it will be just for investment, won't have any significal usecase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
The new king is bitcoin. No one expects the Bitcoin to break down. Bitcoin dominates the market in half. ethereum will continue to grow but Bitcoin is an impossible asset. Bitcoin's growth potential again reaches corporate investors....
Activity: 153
August 11, 2018, 10:56:18 PM
There will be no other king except bitcoin and this is facts. There is no other coin out there to challenge the bitcoin throne so I say let's stop dreaming and accept the reality.
As of now, i can say that bitcoin is still on the crown of being the king of all digital currency. However, we could not say that it will be forever because maybe in the future there will be another technology that has a better feature than bitcoin. But for now bitcoin has still the highest value of all the coins. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 31
August 11, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
There will be no other king except bitcoin and this is facts. There is no other coin out there to challenge the bitcoin throne so I say let's stop dreaming and accept the reality.
Pages:
Jump to: