Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 119. (Read 43823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
July 14, 2018, 05:03:00 AM
It does not look like there is any other project that can take over bitcoin or ethereum. From where I am standing it does look like the coins will remain the leading coins in the market for a long time to come. If there was a coin with enough potential to take over both of these coins then we would all know it. There isn't one with a blockchain more impressive or a coin more valuable than that of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
July 14, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
The top 3 assets are very well established and are likely to remain in those positions for quiet some time

Ethereum has the chance to increase market share further and so does Ripple but not many others can achieve enough adoption yet to compete and are more speculative prospects
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 14, 2018, 02:19:15 AM
I do not think that will happen, Until whenever I think no one will succumb the triumph of BTC. The next BTC or ETH is just a false talk. Even more ETH is getting more popular.
I also think that bitcoin will still be king although many good quality coin like ethereum which rank under bitcoin but still very difficult to be able to replace bitcoin let alone bitcoin become the most popular bounty hunters and the price is very far from other coin. so for now there is no coin capable of replacing bitcoin position.
there are a ,ot of good altcoins, but it is hard to say which is the king, they all have sone disadvantages and problems
in my opinion, there will be no altcoin who can become a new king because bitcoin itself has long been the king of crypto and so now many people are investing in Bitcoin with a short term because many people say Bitcoin price soon will come back then I'm sure no one can become a new king

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:45:58 AM
for bitcoin I think will survive because of course could suit replacing the position of the bitcoin because technology is in it simply could exceed the others and even many who adopt it. to altcoin will probably happen much competition because many new altcoins that always appears the same and they also have the potential. ethereum could simply be replaced but certainly also will not be easy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 14, 2018, 12:39:38 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I just get the sense that there will be some stumbling block for ETH that will reassert BTC as the dominant coin for another 5 or more years.  I think it will be similar to Mt Gox and as far as impact goes but I don't think it will be such a simple heist and that it is more likely to be a large technical blunder that is exploited by some combination of network demand but could also be a smoke screen for some sort of heist.  

This would open the door to similar platforms such as WAVES.  But I think BTC will reign supreme with no serious competitor for a number of years.  But if some coin were to actually innovate and assert some technical dominance to even come close to BTC then my guess is it could be LTC simply because of the clout regardles of what Lee did or didn't do with his supply of LTC.  Of course, ADA is interesting too... but they just seem so scattered over there and LTC is sort of the old school mafia boss by comparison.
with the ability to Bitcoin continue to increase, while the price itself is high ability to make Bitcoin price is much more increased and very profitable and able to make Bitcoin as king. it is incapable of denying that Bitcoin is suitable to be king.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I personally think no one can be a new king because the first bitcoin altcoin in the world and bitcoin is also the most powerful altcoin then I do not think if there will be a new king, but in the future there will be who will be the new king but not for now and possibly in the coming year

Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
No one altcoin will replace the position of bitcoin as the top altcoin in the market because all altcoin are dependent to the price value of bitcoin if you will notice it in the market. Bitcoin is the only altcoin that the whole world knows it and using it as a normal currency so its impossible to replace it with other altcoin.
Activity: 55
July 13, 2018, 09:39:09 PM
Bitcoin is still king, but ETH is shortening its distance with Bitcoin. At the time of ETH's capitalization only $ 100 million was lost to Bitcoin. With superior technology, transaction fees as well as ETH speed is proving that it is no less than Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:32:50 PM
it will most likely be a privacy coin.  The governments are cracking down on crypto transactions and the only way we are safe is with privacy coins. 
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 09:26:24 PM
I suppose the brand new king may be ETH or LTC because this cash has a promising and very popular coin like BTC I accept as true with that this two cash has a capacity to be the following future giant it is my very own opinion best
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 07:32:11 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the market, it has given birth to the cryptocurrency world, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will forever be the king of the crypto market. Currently Bitcoin is still the strongest, in the near future it is difficult to have any cryptocurrency that can beat Bitcoin. If Bitcoin weakens, I think Etheruem will replace Bitcoin as king.
Activity: 55
July 13, 2018, 07:17:49 PM
Bitcoin will remain the king forever! think about it: Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that hasn't a owner! Bitcoin is for everybody... Other projects have team members who not only control the vast majority of the funds but also take directly decision about the future of the project. I think that any cryptocurrency that is not truly decentralised like Bitcoin cannot be the next king. Ethereum is the second coin for market cap only because it offers smart contracts to its users... but ETH is controlled by Buterin and other people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
BTC-ETH pairing is the most higher volume in trading and I don't think that this will end-up easily. Even if many new coins will come this will not make a threat to bitcoin because Bitcoin will remain as the main currency in cryptocurrency as all price of altcoins will be affected with the price movement of bitcoin thru algorithm.
Activity: 79
July 13, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the first or the king. And ethereum can be same with botcoin but need for long time although both are more popular than others.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
It is quite hard to predict who will be the new King in the crypto galaxy.At he moment Bitcoin is the king and no question ,maybe in the next year the Ethereum can be close to become a King but we have to wait and be patient.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
None of he current coins can replace BTC or ETH. May be in future we have some coin with some unique features capable  of doing that.

I also think that latest coins still need a lot of time to replace ETH and BTC, but when time will pass we will see, they have a lot of advantages which ETH and BTC haven’t.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
This is impossible to imagine! There are a lot of promising coins on the market, but at the moment it's hard to believe that any of them can replace or outstrip the bitcoin or ETH.
Activity: 417
July 13, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
No friend I do not think other new altcoins will replace ethereum. I think ethereum is and will be the best of all time. It will rather take over bitcoin in the future I think. technology, the team, the purpose and others are some of the factors to make ethereum a good coin. I suggest that people can invest in ethereum rather than in others.
copper member
Activity: 455
July 13, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto coins and I think bitcoin will last for a long time. There are many potential altcoins but they will be hard to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 13, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
BTC stays king, the longer I'm in this space the more clear this becomes to me.

stop searching for the next bitcoin - use money you gain on your alts to increase your number of btc's
Jump to: