Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 2. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 17, 2019, 12:36:17 PM
Now what I'm thinking about is not about results or circumstances, how the situation that is currently the first currency to be more comprehensive is very mature, so that no strength and technology will arise again.

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 17, 2019, 12:06:42 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

in my opinion for now BNB has a great opportunity to be the new king, because from 2018 and until now when all the cryptocurrency price down, but only the price of BNB increases very high and giving investors a big profit, so that makes me sure if BNB has the opportunity to become a new king in the future because BNB has two new project, that is Binance DEX and Binance Chain, then I am sure BNB will be a big project and there will be many people who believe to invest in BNB, so the opportunity for BNB to become a new king in the future will be even greater.
Merit: 102
June 17, 2019, 11:35:12 AM
the next new king may be ethereum while ethereum is ranked second in the market. so the opportunity for ethereum is more open than other altcoins in the market. but it seems that only applies in the future, it's just that my prediction ethereum is the next king.
I think that there is no need to write off Bitcoin, because its position in the cryptocurrency market is still quite strong.  Although I fully agree with this opinion, that ethereum is also one of the most powerful leaders of the entire market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 17, 2019, 09:05:56 AM
the next new king may be ethereum while ethereum is ranked second in the market. so the opportunity for ethereum is more open than other altcoins in the market. but it seems that only applies in the future, it's just that my prediction ethereum is the next king.
Activity: 358
June 16, 2019, 06:59:49 PM
The king which is bitcoin hasn't been dethroned yet so there is no point of asking who be the king as Bitcoin the undefeated king is still leading
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 16, 2019, 06:46:28 PM
The king was and will be bitcoin , and I think he will remain , since there are no coins that can also help the world as bitcoin , tembolee capitalization will clearly grow in bitcoin!
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 16, 2019, 06:32:48 PM
in my opinion binance coin will replace them because binance coin currently has a high market volume and also because it has important uses that make binance coin prices rise

In my opinion i dont think Binance will replace bitcoin and be the king of crypto. I agree that binance currently has a high market and so on, but it doesn't enough to dethrone bitcoin from its crown, because no bitcoin no cryptocurrency. I still believe bitcoin will be the king of crypto in a long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 06:19:16 PM
in my opinion binance coin will replace them because binance coin currently has a high market volume and also because it has important uses that make binance coin prices rise
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 16, 2019, 06:19:14 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
BTC. My investment in ethereum seems like sleeping. I don't know if it will goes up more but I thini it needs few moment before it goes up. However, bitcoin has the tendency to skyrocket in this year because as of now, it broke the price on November 2018. We could be Profitable once we bought bitcoin during its dip.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 16, 2019, 06:15:13 PM
In my opinion the next new king is ethereum, this is due to the many smart contracts or tokens on the ethereum platform so that it will help ethereum continue to increase and certainly has the potential to replace bitcoin.
For me etherium also are the next king, As we can see the etherium are on the number two spot in crypto so nobody knows in a future of crypto etherium its have possible to reach in the number one spot. And yes that's true because of so many smart contract of etherium and uses of it so these will be to increase more.
June 16, 2019, 06:10:25 PM
I think i can not imagine there will be a new king to dethrone bitcoin. For now and for a long time in the future i think bitcoin still be the king. Ethereum with its smart contract will be following behind bitcoin, and it won't be a big thread.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
June 16, 2019, 06:02:50 PM
No bitcoin no cryptocuurrency, so therefore new king is directly proportional to old king and present continuous king and that is the bitcoin. Everyone knows this.
Activity: 490
June 16, 2019, 05:37:28 PM
With the current volume of trade among Bitcoin and Ether, I don't think any potential coins or project can dethrone them as a king and queen of crypto. It is EOS or ripple that I always tip for surpassing Bitcoin or ETher but for year now , their performance is not encouraging.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 04:28:34 PM
In my opinion the next new king is ethereum, this is due to the many smart contracts or tokens on the ethereum platform so that it will help ethereum continue to increase and certainly has the potential to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
June 16, 2019, 04:27:24 PM
i don't think that we will see any "new king" within the next years... are there "better" currencies outthere? yes for sure, (faster..cheaper..) but bitcoin has proven itself so many times  and i don't really think that this will change anytime soon. bitcoin will stay as a store of value for a long time i guess.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 04:01:03 PM
I do not think that all the work done on bitcoin network and all effort that made bitcoin what it is today can be achieve with just a wish of a new coin, the development and growth does not happen in an instant! Bitcoin will keep leading cryptocurrency!
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
June 16, 2019, 03:36:59 PM
The new king will be Ethereum! No matter what happens with bitcoin, the ether continue to grow and become the leading cryptocurrency at the market.
Maybe you wanted to say that Telegram will be the new king of the cryptocurrency market?) I don’t believe in Ethereum as much as in 2017.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 02:49:21 PM
The new king will be Ethereum! No matter what happens with bitcoin, the ether continue to grow and become the leading cryptocurrency at the market.
Activity: 147
June 10, 2019, 02:23:39 PM
I do believe that BTC will still remain as the KING of crypto and no one can out run BTC
BTC is always the most valuable currency of all time. BTC has changed positively since the beginning of 2019 and is stabilizing above $ 7k9. Bitcoin made me suspicious when it rose nearly 62.25% in May 2019 and is on track to grow towards $ 10k by the end of the year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 10, 2019, 01:34:02 PM
Personally, I do not think that someone will be able to make a real competition to BTC. Bitcoin is the basis of the entire cryptocurrency world, and no one can replace it! Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency number one!
Pages:
Jump to: