Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 45. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 17, 2018, 09:08:45 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

now eth become number three on coinmarketcap and ripple become the best altcoins at this moment
but, i believe bitcoin will stay as the king of crypto in coinmarketcap,,
because without bitcoin there will be no altcoins such as ripple, eth or others
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 08:57:22 PM
BTC is at the forefront of the Cypto market. Because it has brought us so many benefits, it creates new opportunities and challenges to improve our income in our lives. It is becoming a growing trend. It will be legalized by the nations, one day it will appear on every trading platform in the world.
Activity: 406
November 17, 2018, 06:19:41 PM
I think that Bitcoin will forever remain the only king in the world of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that large investors trust only this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 17, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
Bitcoin gas been the king of crypto currencies ans if there is anything that this bear market has proven it is the fact that bitcoin will likely remain king for a very long time.
BTC has the highest market cap of all the cryptos and all the new comers to crypto are likely to buy bitcoin first before most other coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 06:02:31 PM
Ripple is very close with Ethereum and periodically overtakes him on the level of capitalization, but I don't think he can overtake Bitcoin. In general, the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable that perhaps this coin, which will overtake Bitcoin, does not exist yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
Bitcoin will remain the king it will continue to be playing significant roles to the development of other altcoin if other altcoin is growing bitcoin will also be growing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 17, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
there will be a lot of surprises and i hope taht we will find a decent cryptucrrency on the place of the king jow
Activity: 552
November 17, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
When it comes to comparing in Cryptocurrency I will say it's different to compare if any coin will be taking over BTC or ETH anytime sooner. It's not a day job for how long this two has gone. I believe as Cryptocurrency still exists I will always trust Bitcoin and ETH despite the fall in Prize which I see as opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 17, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
I think there is still a long way to go before ETH or btc leaves the power, i think they will continue reigning for now, probably in a few years they get replaced by currencies that do not even exist now, that is what happened with eth a few years ago, they weren't even thinking of coming out when btc was created, and now is the second best currency in the market, at least when we talk about trade volume.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 03:58:39 PM
the real king is still bitcoin, bitcoin still the central of cryptocurrency even many altcoin is growup and get big support from their community

So that no one said, but as Bitcoin was the most popular cryptocurrency, it will remain for the next 5 years. I am sure about that. At the moment he has no competitors.
not only for the next 5 years but it can be at any time as long as the cryptocurrency is still there. bitcoin is the main coin here and the benchmark for all coin coins here and the highest price. it's not easy to compete with bitcoin because bitcoin has been popular since a long time ago.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 17, 2018, 03:52:51 PM
I think the new cryptocurrency should be fundamentally different from BTC and ETH. Perhaps it will be a project that will handle millions or billions of transactions per second and will replace visa and mastercard. Cryptocurrencies will be in great demand among banks and ordinary users and there will be a real revolution in the economy.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 17, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
the real king is still bitcoin, bitcoin still the central of cryptocurrency even many altcoin is growup and get big support from their community

So that no one said, but as Bitcoin was the most popular cryptocurrency, it will remain for the next 5 years. I am sure about that. At the moment he has no competitors.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Bitcoin is indeed undefeatable yet could be finished depending in the market and those who holds a huge amount of it. Well, more likely most would say that ETH will remain the second following the growth of Bitcoin, but its not. Yes the ETH's technology is great, yet innovations affects its greatness. EOS and Ripple are being tough on the market as both have greater technology than ETH.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
now there are no such projects that would surpass bitcoin and ETH. perhaps in the future there will be projects that can surpass bitcoin and ETH. but I think that in the next five years, bitcoin and ETH will remain leaders in the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 17, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
There will be no new king besides BITCOIN.
The tournament will be on the second rank as always.
as we have seen now, RIPPLE took the 2nd place again.
everyone is asking when will ETHEREUM claim the second spot again.
well, we should just wait for it soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 03:15:20 PM
There are a lot of new projects with new, unique technologies, but I can hardly believe that any of the coins can take the place of Bitcoin and achieve such a level of capitalization and a price like it. But the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and in the long run anything can happen.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
I think Bitcoin will still retain its kingship for some time but I don't think it will last forever. A time is coming when flexible blockchain protocols with strong enterprise applicable features will lead others in the industry. I forsee the time to be the next stage of development in the industry.
Activity: 21
November 17, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
Bitcoin is king of crypto currency and it will not let any other coin to overtake it. Bitcoin has set it's standard and worth which no other coin can fulfill. Of Bitcoin is removed from its current position , crypto market will start going to end very soon.
Activity: 37
November 17, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
The king will remain alone and he will not be changed and it will be bitcoin. Because bitcoin does not and will not have any competitors. And the aether in the second place will be very long because not only new projects appear and develop, but the project itself also Ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 02:41:14 PM
If you are talking about newly project then its impossible but if you are talking about existing coin then I am predicting that it would be IOTA or either skycoin that will make a history in 2019  .
Pages:
Jump to: