Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 46. (Read 43823 times)

copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Actually BTC & ETH both are very good coins in crypto market. On the other hand this two are down at the moment so many question are coming that when market will recover and what coin will the top one. In that case I wanna say if Bitcoin touch $15k then ETH also go a better position. But Bitcoin will be the top I think.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 01:48:49 PM
I'm wondering why people think that the BTC will just give way. In the minds of people, BTC has a dominant position among the whole of the crypto currency. Therefore it seems to me that it is not advisable to talk about replacement. It is not right
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 17, 2018, 01:38:15 PM
the real king is still bitcoin, bitcoin still the central of cryptocurrency even many altcoin is growup and get big support from their community
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
Bitcoin is still the king of the crypto market. Look, When all the coin pours down, Bitcoin has risen and occupies DOM 51.3% at the present time. Investors can confidently believe in Bitcoin as they move their altcoin to bitcoins
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
It doesn't seem to be happening near future because bitcoin has much popularity so there is no one to overtake bitcoin. The same thing goes to etherium because ethereum is in the top list in altcoin market. So I think there will be no new king except bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 11:06:42 AM
In this world there is already a king and there will be no new one, BTC is always our king.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
It's not so much a case of bitcoin allowing it or not but the fact that bitcoin is the standard bearer for all things crypto currency.  I think that as time goes on, blockchain tech will evolve like most innovative techs and with that will come some new alts that might give bitcoin a run for its place as king but i doubt very much that any alt will actually takes its place.  The influence of btc price is extremely far reaching.
I can't exactly say the same for Ethereum though, despite it's clear use case, i think projects like EOS and a few others have huge potentials to dethrone Eth as the defacto alt queen of crypto.
Activity: 210
November 11, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Well, it's been a lot of time, and bitcoin is certainly in the first place, and Ethereum is held in the same way and does not give up its position , I think they have already taken their niche and will be here
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
November 10, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
I think it depends on several factors, it is difficult to see a world where ETH or BTC are not kings, but as everything can change no one knows what the future holds, but if it is to bet or speculate, it may be that RIpple or NEO take their position, of course, if very specific conditions occur.
it's true that you say that everything can change in the future that we don't know at all. Bitcoin and ethereum are very strong and many platforms use them, but with new coins that have a more advanced and competitive outlook to be the best, I think it's only a matter of time where it happens. but if for Bitcoin it will be very difficult because it has the most power over the market and other people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Most likely, the market will be more reasonable and there will be no more kings. Now at the same time there are a lot of promising coins that will continue to claim leadership. They will periodically replace each other in leadership, since the level of their capitalization will be about the same. Price domination in this case simply will not. Cryptocurrency will develop freely and without kings. It will be much better.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 04:20:18 PM
I am currently paying attention to ICO projects that use EOS, and ICO projects that use Cardano. I just mentioned that one project that uses EOS is Eqwity and one project that uses Cardano is IronX.. I feel that these two coins, whether it's EOS or Cardano will be a threat to the BTC, especially for Ethereum.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
Well, sure bitcoin will not allow any altcoin to replace its location. With the development and its influence to  all the altcoin in the market. Bitcoin will forever be the king of cryptography. And many new altcoin will be developed and based on bitcoin technology
Activity: 161
November 10, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
Probably no coin could replace btc or eth place, if it happens i think it would be ripple or stellar.
But  That’s just my opinion, only time could tell what coin would be on the top.
Bitcoin and ethereum are going strong only time would tell what happens to these two.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 10, 2018, 03:44:28 PM
for now BTC and ETH are highly favored by investors, because of their high potential and high prices and Blockhain technology for others, but besides that, many new coins appear for rival systems that they do not have or match their shortcomings, in my opinion , Bitcoin will remain number 1, but for Ethereum it may still be rivaled because this year the development is very bad and even continues to fall.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
I think it depends on several factors, it is difficult to see a world where ETH or BTC are not kings, but as everything can change no one knows what the future holds, but if it is to bet or speculate, it may be that RIpple or NEO take their position, of course, if very specific conditions occur.
Activity: 183
November 10, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
In the process of development of the crypto industry, as in the evolutionary period, technologies must be improved and progress, that is, in the future, technologically more advanced projects must necessarily appear.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
I have the hunch and feel it will be the ripple will be king in the coming time on the level of growth and long-term stability.Ripple is worthy of the expectations of many investors and professionals who had been identified many years ago.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
i think that if the time comes when it will be neither btc nor eth, it would mean we are into crypto era where no fiat exist. a shared coin all over the globe, bitereum? Grin
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 10, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
Bitcoin has been and will be the king of the crypto market. He trusts a huge number of people. They keep their money in it and make payments. Bitcoin is the gold crypto market.
Activity: 105
November 09, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
The new king won't be. The king will be bitcoin and so will be always. The bitcoin will cost very much it will buy worldwide soon.
Pages:
Jump to: