Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 85. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
Lot of people said that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the future but i don't think that bitcoin will be replaced because BTC is the way people know about Crypto and still dominate until now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 28, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
As of now, I still can't see any cryptocurrency that could replace bitcoin someday, maybe it will take a lot of years before one of the existing coins will eventually succeed in overtaking the top coin. Bitcoin's present price and market capitalization are still difficult to reach and it need a lot of bullruns before matching it. The would-be new king must also match the popularity of bitcoin that its presently enjoying now.
Activity: 109
August 28, 2018, 04:03:35 AM
You are wrong if you think that some coins can replace btc. Technology wise they may overtake btc but replacing btc as the king of crypto is far from reality. As you can see now btc dominance is still 52% in CMC and that is huge. Btc will still be the king of crypto because of its popularity.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 28, 2018, 03:59:27 AM
New tech will come and anything is possible, but btc will remain as it is, when more and more people invest on it and this pump and dump games stops. btc will be a forever king
I have to add some more facts. BTC has a low coin supply of ~16m coins. 12m are already mined. Around 4m are lost and can't be recovered. All these means that total coin supply that can be circulated is only 12m coins. So, which coin from the top 20-50 can offer such coin supply with a good performance that can beat the king? I guess there no any now...
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
There will be no new king, Bitcoin will always be king of crypto in terms of adoption and use cases.  The only thing I can see coming close is ETH, but even that is very far behind.
Activity: 80
August 28, 2018, 03:55:18 AM
I think this question is stupid, as long as I have an understanding of the cryptocurrency.
All the altcoins are the imitative coins of Bitcoin, and all the altcoins are rising as the bitcoin rises, falling and falling.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
For me and based on what I have observed BITCOIN will always be the the king of cryptocurrencies and there will be one altcoins that can surpass and dethroned bitcoin and no one can ever do what bitcoin accomplished and achieved.
Activity: 34
August 28, 2018, 03:50:28 AM
New tech will come and anything is possible, but btc will remain as it is, when more and more people invest on it and this pump and dump games stops. btc will be a forever king
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
What could be more mature than Bitcoin? It's all began here, and the remaining crypto-currencies look like children against BTC. I think there are no competitors right now on the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 03:47:30 AM
I think it will be the Ethereum. It will continue to develop, smart contracts will be better and today's tribe of developers will learn to use this great tool. Society, big business will learn to accept it. The blockade will gain legitimacy, technical superiority, flexibility and impact.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

The king from the beginning until later is still bitcoin, can not be defeated by any coin because it has the highest value in this market.
Almost all the main choices of any beginner or professional investor are bitcoin. So, it takes a lot of effort for competitor coins that want to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 03:40:31 AM
The only coin I believe to be valuable in the encryption market is Bitcoin. Other coins seem to me to die at any time. No encryption coin can replace Bitcoin. It will always be the king.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
Bitcoin is still the king of crypto and it will likely be the case for the next 10 or 20 years from now. There are a lot of potential crypto that might replace bitcoin in the future but it might not happen very soon because of the market condition. I think ethereum is the closest candidate that can dethrone bitcoin but still its a long shot.
Activity: 247
August 28, 2018, 03:35:00 AM
Some candidates who deserve to be the new king are ethereum, EOS and NEO, many people believe that these 3 coins deserve to be the new king to replace bitcoin because it has an amazing performance.
Activity: 111
August 28, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
No one can Replace Bitcoin in fact all coin ups and down whether directly or indirectly depend on bitcoin, i know bitcoin is down now but don't underestimate it!
Activity: 7
August 28, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will be surpassed by any one coin, it will always be the most powerful existence.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
I have doubts that it will happen in near future but it will be smth really innovative that we haven't seen before
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
There can never be a new king ones the current king is still ruling. Then to be able to ovveride the current king will be a strict hard task. Even the second in command to the king price is just about 4% of the king price.
Activity: 102
August 28, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
I think the world of cryptocurrency is full of surprises. No one can predict in the future. Bitcoin may always be a king. It is also possible that a new coin will replace the position of bitcoin in the future. I think these are all There is no accurate answer
Activity: 20
August 28, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
Of course BTC will remain their value because all the alt-coin will be valued based on BTC, tokens are valued based on ETH and ETH is valued based on BTC. How is the real value of cryptocurrency BTC is defined by you. Cheesy Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: