Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China? - page 12. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think China will win, they are very greedy and never satisfied. China controls bitcoin volatility, I think China is the country that makes bitcoin reach $ 20K at the end of 2017.

but, beside that, scams and FUDs also came from China.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Seen the two country many years ago on issues that bother on technology and innovation, USA has always take the lead when such arises, though China has the man power but issues concerning Blockchain must be view with a wider scope which the USA are currently adopting to make it acceptable by all compare to China, so, i give it to USA..
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
When we are talking about products like car, mobile phone, television, etc. we can discuss which country has a bigger market. But blockchain and bitcoin are completely different. No country is the owner of a cryptocurrency. So, there is no competition between United States and China.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I don't think this "competition" would be easily be described. Both nations are doing great in their various endeavours. I think blockchain technology has really evolved and I don't think there exist any competition between these two nations. All I can see is great success at the end of the day for all crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Both of countries are going really close by development, I guess the taxation war which is going on between net will just move Blockchain adoption in each of them. But I bet on China, they are more intelligent and not so aggressive like the states.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?
Pages:
Jump to: