Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 16. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 25, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
The answer is quite simple. Just look at crypto growth for last year. Total capitalisation has increased in 5-15 times. So what is the sense of selling for a low prices,if you can just hold and catch such a big moves?
I agree and also it is a lot harder to become a successful trader, how many traders where able to replicate the overall growth of the market in the last year, I will say only a minority, the rest lost money compared to those that held for the long term this is why holding is the superior strategy you can win huge amounts of money by basically doing nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
I agree that we should sale when the dip starts but not everyone gets to know when is this starting.Some who are relatively new can't predict whether it is a dip or not, the reason why everybody suggest to hold is just that we have a strong believe that its price is going to increase again and the one with the element of patience will only be rewarded because he was the one who had the patience to wait for the prices to go up
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Well they told us to hold so that we can maximize our profit.  If you check bitcoin history, you can tell that those who hold from early days till now is definitely enjoying a huge profit.  Remember the days when they bought Bitcoin at 100 dollars?  How much profit do they get if they sell now?  That was huge!  Same thing to those who bouught at $1000.  So it is safe to assume that holding bitcoin now will give us more profit in the future.
holding coin at these type of time is in good ethics because this create unity which will move whole community faster toward the profit people are waiting for and as far as prices are concerned when most of investors keep on holding prices starts to rise automatically.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Well they told us to hold so that we can maximize our profit.  If you check bitcoin history, you can tell that those who hold from early days till now is definitely enjoying a huge profit.  Remember the days when they bought Bitcoin at 100 dollars?  How much profit do they get if they sell now?  That was huge!  Same thing to those who bouught at $1000.  So it is safe to assume that holding bitcoin now will give us more profit in the future.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
Trading is the most important things for every crypto trader. If the coin market goes to red I mean all coin when down, then we buy some altcoin and hold minimum, 3 or 4 months Because we believe that, altcoin moon soon. Actually its true, Everyone told you and suggest holding your altcoin, because we can see that, investor increase gradually and they can buy altcoin, Because of the crypto market cap improvement and with this value of altcoin raise. so, if you hold your altcoin in 5 or 6 moths I hope you can sure huge profit from that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 25, 2018, 02:32:20 AM
Because most of the time, holding bitcoin can make us profited in a long run. Being patient with this kind of investment will make you gain profit. Panicking cannot help you if you invested in here because for me bitcoin created for those who are willing to take risk with their some capital.
Activity: 118
February 25, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
Therefore almost every human in birth nature has create a fundamental character of developments and rise in what he want to do in his work.This follow in every walk of his life.Bitcoin the new era's Midas Touch miracle force him to hold and to wait to get his expectation in return with some big way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
And i am one of them who is holding too...because i am confident that the bitcoin will recover and even go up high more than the highest peak ever made, because after the loses happened in the past 2 months i am still positve on keeping hold coz i know it’s part of the market fluctuation, and in time it recovers, surely it will continously go more higher and highest 😃
Activity: 88
February 24, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
I am quiet new and I honestly dont know what is the best start.
- Investing in some PoS Coins?
- Focusing on Hard forks?
- Making good deals via trading.

There seem to be some options, but I honesltly dont know which way to follow.
Actualy I like staking some coins and trying to combine it with some fork projects....

At the end, holding some coins, that are interesting for you, is the key....I guess
Activity: 30
February 24, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
it is beceuse we cannot predict the value of market.when we hold we cant wait and ready for the increase  thats why you guys hold and earn it first .
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 24, 2018, 08:00:43 PM
Because holdig will lessen or should I say no loose on your holding. When you know what coin you are trading and the price was gone low after you buy, you will just loose the capital when you sell lower. We suggest to hold in that kind of situation, because no one knows what would really happen the future, no have made it correctly to predict it.

The disadvantage of holding only one, that is our capital stuck for long time which we dont know till when.
When we hold coin then we can not use our capital again to make round trading and gain some more money. This need more inject money and holding would be not problem and even very profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 07:44:33 PM
The answer is quite simple. Just look at crypto growth for last year. Total capitalisation has increased in 5-15 times. So what is the sense of selling for a low prices,if you can just hold and catch such a big moves?
Activity: 2
February 24, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
Behind Crypto Guide is a team of professional traders, join for free signals: https://t.me/cryptoguidexperts
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 24, 2018, 05:53:50 PM
if you operate in a time frame of months or years you will realize that you don't need to predict anything with top currencies, simply holding would earn you a easy x100.

Hold.
Holding is way easier than trading the only thing you need to do before investing is to look at the fundamentals of a coin if you like what you see you can invest, if you do not then you can move to the next coin, however with so many coins around it can be a good idea to keep records of what altcoins you have already researched just in case you forget.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
With a constantly changing and complex market like today, I believe that holf is the best way to make money. It can be seen that when you trade, the downside will be a lot of risk and danger, so you should keep waiting for the market to stabilize and then plan a trade.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
Hi all,
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Regards.
You can see that the current market is fluctuating constantly and extremely confusing. It can be seen that bitcoin prices and altcoin are constantly adjusted, so if we trade at this time, the risk will be very high. To minimize your risk please wait for the market to stabilize and then resume trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
your username is observer think you need to observe why everybody suggest to hold, in the crypto world you need to be patiently waiting your investing until th price reach the expectation or the prediction to get profits.
buy coins in the lower price become the price increasing upto 100 percent price interest you have patience to thats percentage huge of benefits you can recieved if sell in the marketcap.

This is the best way to earn a good profit because in crypto world you dont need to be rush everything the market is full of big whales the price are unpredictiable waiting for the right time to sell your token will give to you a huge profit dont mis an opportunity to became millionaire soon hold and hold until you reach your goal. Smiley

They can suggest you differet things as well. Not everyone is suggesting to hold your coins. Majority of the people are telling you to trade them on the market, not holding them purely.
Activity: 202
February 24, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
Hi all,

Regards.
You can see that almost everyone is thinking of hold because the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are fluctuating extremely strong and there is no clear trend. Both, so the trade will be extremely risky. In addition, the holder has already collected a huge profit, which is significantly superior to that of the main trader, so think about the current time you should keep.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Hi all,

Regards.
I understand well that for which thing you want to say , if you want to understand such things in different way then first of all you should put the matter logic in pocket and see that why that is much profitable and. Another factor is that why the dip you are seeing day by day .
In actual when any coin get dump then at the sudden we should buy and after that in small amount price get up suddenly and that results into profit ( if you will do the same thing for the price up then that will take more time than what we expect to be happen in small time ) .
So every dump is opportunity to make investment in small time profit .
And also same thing applied for the altcoins to hold for long term for better profit because this is truth that once a coin will pump speedly and if you will enter in that time of dump and pump then you will be able to make profit easily .
Activity: 42
February 24, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
People would not suggest holding if it didn’t work for them, that would be totally illogical. Holding doesn’t really work all the time, yet it does, more often than not. It is more of a long term investment which requires a lot of patience. Holding for a certain period can really be beneficial because of pumps, just like bitcoin back in December last year. It is a proven formula and less risk is involved compared to day trading.  It is still your decision however, whether you sell or hold; reasons may vary. Just make sure that you wouldn’t end up with losses when you do.
Holding a long time is profitable but your investment will not grow and day trading is risk need experience. the best choice holds certain period and when the price looks high if you can make more than 50% profit means trade your coins and after that, again the price will fall this is common that time buy back your coins. in this process you will increase your investment with profit.
Long term holder always secure enough to live rest of days luxuriously I invested into bitcoin in 2016 and I hold my coins till the December 2k17 and then sold then and I achieved 18k+ profit in one year period,
Pages:
Jump to: