Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Altcoin prices often follow Bitcoin price - page 2. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
Have you ever heard the term "mother of all coins is bitcoin", if you have heard it means you can interpret it yourself. no need to explain at length, because a little is also likely you will understand ... !!
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Because Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency. It is Bitcoin that sets the trend. Where the price of Bitcoin goes, the price of the remaining coins will go there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Altcoins prices usually often follow bitcoin price because bitcoin is still believed to be the most accepted and best coin in the world. Its the king and father of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
the main reason altcoin always follows the price of bitcoin is because bitcoin is still believed to be the best coin and users do almost all pairs of sales and purchase of coins against bitcoin, this causes every day the bitcoin trading volume continues to increase because every transaction bids bitcoin as a transaction pair.
but now on many exchanges ETH and USDT have been added as other options for pairing every coin you have even though the trading volume is still below from BTC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?

I also notice that altcoin or any other coins even eth follows the price direction of bitcoin. I wonder why then later on as I've read in threads some says it is because bitcoin is the leader so the eth and alts follows bitcoin, something like the alt and eth depends or is base to bitcoin. Another, others said that alts came from bitcon.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins so the kids following the mother's way upward trend or downward trend. It is obvious that the buyer and seller uses Bitcoin to purchase or sell their coin so it is locked like a chain reaction.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
That is understandable, as most of the exchange or OTC support sites now support the conversion of Bitcoin into cash, which is what most traders trade. So the altcoin is actually only a pump and dump
Maybe you mentioned is the influence of the market, if it is true that the market is certainly going to make altcoin pump and dump. not because of the influence of the bitcoin. actually the altcoin set up their own pump, if altcoin has a concept that runs their certainly has a chance to pump does not need to wait for bitcoin or market-moving. didn't you also never seen altcoin pump on when bitcoin down?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon
https://medium.com/whirlcrowdfunding/introducing-whirl-crowdfunding-on-the-blockchain-d177326940b7/
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
That is understandable, as most of the exchange or OTC support sites now support the conversion of Bitcoin into cash, which is what most traders trade. So the altcoin is actually only a pump and dump
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
For everything there is a base where the other things can be compared and bitcoin is the one which has a high level and other coins are compared with it the reason is the people who want to buy they must poses bitcoin in their wallet for investment and it is true that when bitcoin price rise other coins will also rise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Because maybe bitcoin is the parent of all coins, maybe that's one of the reasons, if the price of bitcoin rises, the coin price usually follows it, and vice versa, it's no wonder that altcoin follows the price of bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
As we all know that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, and will always be, so all other altcoin will continuing follow bitcoin...

That's right, the father of altcoin is bitcoin, so the father will increase or decrease, then the child will follow, but later will also have some improvements and better father as everyone is seeing.
Activity: 812
I think some altcoin following bitcoin movement and some dont. But if converted in USD value, all coin following bitcoin price because most coin and token pairs in market using Bitcoin as main currency
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
The price is connected only with the fact that in difficult times people save their money in Bitcoin which is less volatile due to the larger capitalization. Bitcoin is also an indicator of overall market growth and starts growing first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
because bitcoin is the first coin in the world of cryptocurrency and all other coins if you want to buy or sell it must be in the form of bitcoin which causes the price to always follow bitcoin. because they are very dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?
Yes, they follow the flow of bitcoin even in the market. I think because of coin are pair with the bitcoin so they depends in bitcoin price.
Activity: 101
Bitcoin is the first coin and the most valuable coin. All of the altcoins have trading pairs with bitcoin and bitcoin is used to purchase the coins. Since they are traded with bitcoin then if the price and volume being transacted goes down, that means the volume being transacted on the coins with bitcoin goes down so the coins follow the downtrend of bitcoin
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Because Bitcoin still is safe bet for most of the people in crypto. Most of us think about profits in terms of BTC not fiat. Trades are paired again BTC, and not directly USD in most of the exchanges.

Market participants no longer regard bitcoin as a trial material, it is a financial asset, volatile, complex, but quite realistic for many investors.
Activity: 279
Xircus
At first, I was also confused when the price of bitcoin dropped and altcoin prices also fell.
I think Bitcoin has a big influence on the price of Cryptocurrency in the market.
No wonder the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin are interrelated because Bitcoin is the oldest coin that appears in the Cryptocurrency market so that Bitcoin is used as a reference price for other altcoins.
This is why Altcoin prices always follow the price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a leader in the investment market and will always remain with them. Other coins will always be equal to its price and try to outrun it.

The major coin, here is only bitcoin and then in years past by they promoted another coin to establiah near future so as bitcoin rises then ethereum also shine in exploding in market.
Pages:
Jump to: