Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Altcoin prices often follow Bitcoin price - page 5. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Because Bitcoin is the leader of the entire cryptocurrency market . It is the same as on fiat market
Yeah, as we know that Bbitcoin was the first or King in crypto. even though it is actually not very fair because altcoin also has the potential to be more than it is these circumstances, however, bitcoin that currently exists. Maybe in the next few years, this system will change and it will appear altcoin that can thrive even though there is no role of the bitcoin. Your thought?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Because Bitcoin is the leader of the entire cryptocurrency market . It is the same as on fiat market
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Bitcoin price movements are generally able to influence Altcoin prices. The relationship is not always predictable, but there are some of the most common trends.
In simple terms, there are several trends that have historically occurred between Bitcoin and Altcoins. However, it should be noted that every event in the future is not necessarily the same as the conditions in the past, and anything can happen.

In general, the main currency in the crypto market is Bitcoin. Despite fiat currency,
Ethereum, and Tether are also often used, but Bitcoin is the main currency. In other words, Altcoins tend to be used to fund Bitcoin running, and Bitcoin tends to fund Alt operations. Given this relationship, the movement of Bitcoin prices tends to have an influence on the price of Altcoins.

In short, Bitcoin is the economic center of all crypto currency markets. Because the BTC trading partner is on every exchange, the influence of Bitcoin on Altcoins will always be there. So, the correlation is only centered when people start taking profits or cutting losses in Bitcoin, by choosing Altcoins or Fiat (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.) when certain conditions, and vice versa.
Activity: 224
At first, I was also confused when the price of bitcoin dropped and altcoin prices also fell.
I think Bitcoin has a big influence on the price of Cryptocurrency in the market.
No wonder the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin are interrelated because Bitcoin is the oldest coin that appears in the Cryptocurrency market so that Bitcoin is used as a reference price for other altcoins.
This is why Altcoin prices always follow the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hi I have some alt coins which I want sell at cheap rate PM me
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?

because the market is very bound by bitcoin. this is the fact.
you can see if bitcoin goes down, it will have a bad impact on the altcoin, and so does bitcoin rise. altcoin can get worse. so when bitcoin tends to be stable, that's when the altcoin will be pumped.
I think you should try to learn how to analyze
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The digital market is actively developing, and the alternative monetary units that are directly involved in the process of its formation show significant progress. Over time, they occupy certain niches, which in turn becomes the main reason for changing the trend of their pricing. Thus, these crypto-currencies are becoming more recognizable, which increases the interest of traders to them, and also weakens their dependence on Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Altcoins learn from Bitcoin, how they stand and how they can enter the market so investors are interested.

Altcoins are only chess pawns that are controlled by KING (Bitcoin). Maybe that's the concept of Altcoins that always follows the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Altcoin prices follow and react to that of bitcoin because majority of investors fund is in Bitcoin and when the market sentiment is positive, the altcoin benefit and when market sentiment is negative, Altcoin is worse hit and become the victim of circumstance!
Activity: 226
I additionally concur with you. Bitcoin is the coin initially showed up on the cryptographic money advertise. The cost of bitcoin is dependably the most elevated in the market. Yet, today, the requirement for human improvement is expanding and the altcoin destined to meet that. Bitcoin and altcoin connect with each other. As bitcoin increments or declines, other co-altcos will likewise influence bticoin. Since bitcoin is the most grounded coin available for cryptocurrency. Everyone wants to follow the topper as bitcoin is always at the top so it happens.
I think bitcoin market is the major bases by other coin because this is the one prior promoted coin in this technology and altcoin is just created to support bitcoin as an exchanging payment.
Activity: 420
Because everything is trading with BTC pair. Without BTC or ETH you can't buy nothing on alts market, so they follow the main cryptocurrencies. I don't love this situation because it doesn't look like decentralization.
Activity: 173
It is very simple because bitcoin has a very large community. A lot of people use it to transact. In addition, bitcoin is the coin first appeared on the cryptocurrency market
Also, if you look at it, you will see trading pairs on the trading floors that are usually associated with bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 110
I think that the main reason is Btc's dominance on the crypto market which is able thanks to its being foundation of the crypto market among other coins. I am sure that will be changed but totally not in the nearest time, it needs in the base for such great correction.
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Because ther are close connected with each other. Btc influences on alternative cryptocurrencies and the influence on Btc as well, it is the cycle.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
That is because all of the altcoins have pairings with bitcoin so whatever happens to bitcoin happens to all of the coins that are in the market, if there  is not enough trade volume on bitcoin then that means that there is not enough trade volume on the coins themselves so as the price of bitcoin goes down, so do the prices of the altcoins go down.
Yes, generally speaking, bitcoin is most recognized by everyone. It can serve as a vane for the market. When bitcoin goes up or down, other coins react with each other.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
That is because all of the altcoins have pairings with bitcoin so whatever happens to bitcoin happens to all of the coins that are in the market, if there  is not enough trade volume on bitcoin then that means that there is not enough trade volume on the coins themselves so as the price of bitcoin goes down, so do the prices of the altcoins go down.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Bitcoin at the moment is the leader of the crypto currency! This is a product of good and competent marketing! And all the other altcoins are not yet known to a wide range of people! And in order to buy altcoins, you buy bitcoin, then it starts to go up!
Activity: 226
I additionally concur with you. Bitcoin is the coin initially showed up on the cryptographic money advertise. The cost of bitcoin is dependably the most elevated in the market. Yet, today, the requirement for human improvement is expanding and the altcoin destined to meet that. Bitcoin and altcoin connect with each other. As bitcoin increments or declines, other co-altcos will likewise influence bticoin. Since bitcoin is the most grounded coin available for cryptocurrency. Everyone wants to follow the topper as bitcoin is always at the top so it happens.
I think bitcoin market is the major bases by other coin because this is the one prior promoted coin in this technology and altcoin is just created to support bitcoin as an exchanging payment.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
Maybe  this is because both coins affects the trade industry and bitcoin being the legend of cryptocurrency has been the leading of all when it comes to value and popularity. The law of supply and demand may also affect its current pricing.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: