Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Altcoin prices often follow Bitcoin price - page 6. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think this is due to the fact that the main currency pair is altcoin to bitcoin. Therefore, any fluctuations in bitcoin reflected in the price alithinou.
Activity: 143
That is especially true when co-altcoins do not have a great deal of development.
Often the price of bitcoin affects a lot of the coin involved. Why?
Because bitcoin is the main coin of most currencies in the market
Activity: 26
in my opinion Altcoin and Bitcoin both have large markets and both have high demand. can also be called blood relatives. there are some users who want to get to and sell Bitcoin on Altcoin, or maybe vice versa.
actually, not always altcoin follows the price of bitcoin. there are several altcoins that don't follow the price of bitcoin. although most of them follow the price of bitcoin. which i know is that the price of bitcoin and altcoin are unstable, sometimes rising and sometimes also down simultaneously. we can only follow the plot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Mostly, the altcoins will follow the Bitcoin price in the market. Only few coins that don't really depend in this first cryptocurrency. I myself think that the reasons may e the first crypto in the world still becomes the standard. We can make some analysis actually. But, it makes sense because many people use this coin as the manner of transaction in buying or selling the coins.
Activity: 253
actually the first, between the altcoin and the instead bitcoin flips. When the price rises, then the bitcoin altcoin going down. and vice versa. However, now that looks altcoin price thus followed the bitcoin. When the bitcoin down, altcoin join the down. This is very troubling.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?

this is the difference from bitcoin and altcoin. the influence of bitcoin is very large on growth and decline for all altcoins that have entered the exchange. bitcoin is the first crypto and no one can be managed by anyone or country or company. This is different from altcoins, which has a team and a developer that will be very easy to manipulate.
Because Bitcoin is like an indicator of whole crypto industry. When BTC rising, everyone transfer their money from altcoins to BTC to earn some money. When BTC down, altcoins also down. And only when Bitcoin isn't moving, it's your time, when season of altcoins starts.
Activity: 85
Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto world, all the altcoins follow him .  I do not know why this is happening but bitcoin sets the trend
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
basically, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. can be said that bitcoin be a symbol of cryptocurrency. so as long as bitcoin is still the most superrior coin, then surely the price of bitcoin is a reference for the price of other coins. but not all altcoins follow the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price reflecting investor confident. More expensive bitcoin price, more confident investor in market. Most trading pair in market using BTC as benchmark and as biggest liquidity in market, bitcoin will affecting on altcoin price. Beside that, bitcoin dominance in market right now more than 45%
Activity: 202
basically, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. can be said that bitcoin be a symbol of cryptocurrency. so as long as bitcoin is still the most superrior coin, then surely the price of bitcoin is a reference for the price of other coins. but not all altcoins follow the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?

In my opinion, technology and prices do have an effect, but maybe they are two different things.
Crypto will always be determined by consensus, although one of the variables is technology.
When Bitcoin is pumped, many fiats enter because they expect the market to be bullish.
Activity: 126
Some altcoins do not base on BTC. They base on USD. USD is easier than BTC. And when the projects is successful, their price do not base on BTC anymore.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

That's because everyone is waiting. When Bitcoin rises, then we will start buying Bitcoin. Some buy with altcoins, and altcoin prices will be cheaper while Bitcoin rises. If this lasts long enough, many investors will begin to be interested in buying altcoins, and a lot of fiat money starts to enter, and in general all prices will increase.
Activity: 182

I think it's not always that way, because recently Bitcoin went up quite big but altcoin did not keep up with a comparable ratio. But the price will always have a correlation, because many investors who buy only wait when global market capitalization increases. And with the magnitude of Bitcoin dominance, I think the global market will be determined by the performance of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
I think this is due to the fact that the most basic trading pair is altcoin to bitcoin. In General, Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto market and everyone behind it
Activity: 46
As I would see it, altcoins ascend in accordance with bitcoin on the grounds that once the exchanging altcoins for the most part relies upon bitcoin exchange as well. The informal investors I trust utilize bitcoin or their altcoin exchange and once the exchange volume of bitcoin rises, those altcoins rise as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the first crypto and the leader of cryptocurrency market and  altcoins work mostly in a set called  trading pair with Bitcoin or another much larger cryptocurrency. That's why, relying on Bitcoin as the accepted form of payment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
I wrote about few minutes ago almost same things. Bitcoin has a big trust on market. If this trust get any damage, all other coins will be damaged also. Bitcoin represents all other coin in crypto world. This trust needs to be protected. We've already saw what will happen if BTC go down quickly like happened in February,2018.
Activity: 100
Because altcoin has a lot of whales. Whales push up the price of bitcoin. Attract cryptographic investors. When bitcoin stopped rising. Whales are turning to altcoin. That's what I found out
Pages:
Jump to: