Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Altcoin prices often follow Bitcoin price - page 4. (Read 2281 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
The crypto currency market's foundation is BTC and other alternative cryprocurrencies are depended on BTC at all. BTC is the king of the market and this its dominance is too hard and such interrapting from its side is very ugly and unnecessary.
Yes, most of the time, the foundation is what determines how the rest of the building will hold or will I say the root of a tree which in this case is more like bitcoin is what determines how the branches are going to sprout.

Bitcoin is the first and the most supported cryptocurrency in the space and altcoins are just certainly a way for whale investors to make more money off those who are looking to invest in quantity because they missed the bitcoin train. In that case, the altcoin market since it is tied to bitcoin market in terms of trading pair will always have a major effect on their prices.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?
Yes, they follow the flow of bitcoin even in the market. I think because of coin are pair with the bitcoin so they depends in bitcoin price.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
The crypto currency market's foundation is BTC and other alternative cryprocurrencies are depended on BTC at all. BTC is the king of the market and this its dominance is too hard and such interrapting from its side is very ugly and unnecessary.
Activity: 378
This is due to the fact that people pour their money into bitcoin when they see an opportunity to earn, and altcoins at this time either fall or grow very slowly. And when the money is poured from bitcoin, bitcoin goes into a sideways movement, and altcoins grow
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
BTC's dominance is very strong on the whole cryptomarket including coins, campaigns, ICOs and other projects. This coin can kill all alternative coins I am sure, it needs to be solved so much.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Mainly because most of the exchanges use Bitcoin as main pair value. Secondly because Bitcoin is one of the most traded and when it go down other people that hold other cryptocurrency sell. You can see this in “real world” when one of the top national currency drop value (EUR or USD for example).
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Because Bitcoin still is safe bet for most of the people in crypto. Most of us think about profits in terms of BTC not fiat. Trades are paired again BTC, and not directly USD in most of the exchanges.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Do they really? I often encounter this statement. And i have no idea as to why. This past few days, bitcoin is on the rise and most certainly than not altcoin's price surely follows. I am not saying this is bad but altcoins have very little in common with bitcoin. And they are certainly not carbon copies of bitcoin either. Why the heck is their price so closely connected despite being so fundamentally different?
I'm not sure, maybe because Bitcoin has a higher market volume, demand , popularity and large community. Bitcoin leads the rest of the cryptos when it comes to genral aspect which might put Bitcoin at yhe top. As we can observe last year, other cryptos are dependent with the market value of Bitcoin. So since things are different now, we my expect changes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
BTC and ETH are very interesting coins. They have a number of huge market demand. And you should know that the ETH very intelligent platform for the ICO. BTC has a very high value so that all interested people to invest. And BTC became King of all the coins so ETH always follows its growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency market and most importantly Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization. That is why altcoins are following Bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Nope depends on the situation sometimes if bitcoin is increasing altcoins are dropping or stay their price value
But most probably if bitcoin increase their price altcoin will follow to the king
I think increasing of altcoins is depend of the volume of demands
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, bitcoin and altcoins are tightly coupled. Altcoins follow bitcoin movements.Its because of bitcoin market dominance. if anything affects btc, then that's gonna affect whole crypto investor's confidence which in turn hurts altcoins.
Activity: 378
Because Bitcoin is the leader of the entire cryptocurrency market . It is the same as on fiat market
Yeah, as we know that Bbitcoin was the first or King in crypto. even though it is actually not very fair because altcoin also has the potential to be more than it is these circumstances, however, bitcoin that currently exists. Maybe in the next few years, this system will change and it will appear altcoin that can thrive even though there is no role of the bitcoin. Your thought?

I think that within the next 3 years Bitcoin will not allow the market to develop as freely and quickly as many of us want. The problem will remain as a whole, although we see that many promising coins give huge growth even in such a situation and this gives us hope for a bright future!
Activity: 308
I do not know how to accurately explain this picture. I just know that always when Bitcoin's price starts to grow, the altcoins follow him
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
I think this thing is a coincidence because basically, every crypto currency depends very much on supply and demand. I know bitcoin is a pioneer of all crypto currencies, but bitcoin is not the parent of all increases or vice versa.
Activity: 221
Yes, they follow the flow of bitcoin even in the market. I think because of coin are pair with the bitcoin so they depends in bitcoin price.
Activity: 154

At the point when the cost of Bitcoin drops, an alt coin turns out to be more significant because of the relationship of it merits being ascertained in Bitcoin. In the event that you thought of an alt coin's cost continuing as before when Bitcoin drops, you will see that if for instance BTC dropped from 10,000 to 5,000 that the alt coins BTC esteem goes very high. It's then gainful to purchase once more into BTC. You could possibly twofold benefits along these lines.
Activity: 70
This is long time ago situation, bitcoin has been leading in crypto world entirely since its been established and no altcoin worth overtake it's potential
Activity: 56
As we all know that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, and will always be, so all other altcoin will continuing follow bitcoin...
Activity: 112
All the coins follow the Bitcoin because it effects all the coin when its price rises the price of  all the  altcoin rises and vice versa.It is the most reliable coin in the market.Actually it is the king of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: