Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 3. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 02:05:55 AM
I think the goal of everyone here is the same, namely to achieve large profits and income. To be able to achieve all that, we need useful skills and experience that can be applied in the next step to produce something that is more valuable. Even though they have to go through difficult times such as rising and falling market prices, they are trapped in a scam project. That is part of the initial success that will be achieved.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 01:50:06 AM
Most people are on Bitcointalk to learn or to do a bounty -- at least thats the way it seems to me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 16, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Do we make money illegally? Is it not fair to waste your time advertising ICO and getting tokens for your work?  Is this trade unfair? - No, this is absolutely honest earnings
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
We are here because we are want to earn money not only because of the campaigns. But because also the information that we can get to this forum that we can use to trade to earn money a lot of people here in this forum earn more money because they have a lot of skills like designing and other that not all people can do.

Of course first of all people come here to get valuable knowledge and be able to provide for their family. I also like the technology of blockchain and the ability to earn money in a legal way.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
I am here in crypto in order to fulfill my dream of living for one month on an island in the Atlantic Ocean. It is possible for several years of work in the crypto collect the necessary amount of money. Now at the beginning. Wish yourself good luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
I think like everybody else here you are trying to earn your money with investments ib crytpo currency so am I. I hope we will get our profit
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 14, 2018, 03:04:03 AM
We are here because we are want to earn money not only because of the campaigns. But because also the information that we can get to this forum that we can use to trade to earn money a lot of people here in this forum earn more money because they have a lot of skills like designing and other that not all people can do.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
October 14, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
Admittedly or not, that's the core goal we all are here (making money). By following the bounty campaign, trading and mining is what I know. But if we think for a moment, there is actually a lot of knowledge and insight that we get here. So I thought that there was no problem at all.
Thank you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 02:57:22 AM
Just wondering around internet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
It seems to me that most people here just want to get wealth thanks to successful investments in crypto. But for this you need to learn and gain new knowledge.

I also like to seek profit from cryto but I also want to accumulate and learn more experiences from people more to be able to invest more effectively.
Activity: 247
October 13, 2018, 09:34:30 PM
I got to admit I am also one of those people who are here to make money. I was looking for another source of income because my regular job seems not enough for me. A friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency. At first I was only focusing on making profit but later on I began to enjoy more on the technology than making money. There are so much more cryptocurrency can give than just profit or money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 08:51:26 PM
When Crypto was at its peak, people flocked here and there. When the crypto was round down, people left Crypto and were angry with Crypto without them remembering what they had gotten from Crypto. People come here with the aim of getting a lot of profits, I think that also needs to be done with your stable presence that doesn't just come to crypto when he is at the top.
Activity: 268
October 13, 2018, 08:08:35 PM
I am here because I want to receive additional income for my finances, but I understand that the coins that I have been given as a reward must be kept for a long time in order to achieve the goal.
I am here to make some income. I also like reading about crypto and making it easy for people to exchange coins with each other.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
I came to the cryptocurrency in order to significantly increase my income. I think that a cryptocurrency can have a lot of chances for us. I believe in crypto.
I know what you mean, I am not trading just because I want to have coins, I trade because there is a chance for people to make money in crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
We are here to acquire knowledge as we normally say knowledge is power and use the acquired knowledge through  application to earn something big. I think knowledge is first since without it you are likely not to succeed
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
I came to cryptocurrency in order to earn. But at the moment it is very difficult, because the market goes down and brings losses.

I’m not mistaken if I say that there are more than 90% of people like you on the crypto market.
But I will add that now is a very good time to invest in cryptographic markets. Invest better during the fall than during the growth.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 05:09:20 PM
I can say that this forum gave me hope for a better life. I'm not just here because of the bounty companies, although of course I like them endlessly, and the fact that you can find a lot of useful information, although it lies in the endless spam bounty hunters Grin
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
I'm here personally for what would be said to gain knowledge and earn their money and of course like all I also work very much and try,I will not talk about their differences and in the physical sense and in the psychological,but I do not like when for example I work honestly and someone does so suffer in the end These people are probably greedy and very cunning,although on the other hand I can still understand that people work together with their family or friends in the so-called crypto community,it is a very useful experience and cool when you have friends who support you!!
Activity: 275
October 13, 2018, 03:00:33 PM
I am here because I want to receive additional income for my finances, but I understand that the coins that I have been given as a reward must be kept for a long time in order to achieve the goal.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 13, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
It's not surprising because this forum wouldn't have a huge community if you can't earn here, I pretty certain that nobody would even take interest in this forum if there's no such things here like bounties and services and just as you said, I'm one of those people who are just here to earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: