Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 7. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
September 15, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge on how to make the money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
I agree totally, we can't deny the fact that the people who's in this forum their reason is to make money so do I. But one more thing is, I am here to gain my knowledge about cryptocurrency world. Because I really love to know more about it while making or earning some money. It helps us. Indeed.

For me I'm strongly admit that I am here for getting additional income there's nothing to shame for cause it's a legitimate business and it's also helps me understand the concept of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 15, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
I for one agree with what you stated there. I think in my opinion most of us but not all maybe wants to earn and make money while gaining knowledge and applying it to earn more (merits and rank).
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
Yes, I agree with you that it all comes down to making money and so I joined the crypto currency and I'm not going to leave it

I strongly believe that indeed the person is mostly in the money. because money is the source of our economy, so we all hope that we want bitcoin to be more developed again as before.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
Nice one there. You've said it all. Am here to make money, get ideas on how to invest in good icos, and see how I can help others with the little experience I have.
Activity: 114
September 15, 2018, 07:09:10 PM
Yes, I agree with you that it all comes down to making money and so I joined the crypto currency and I'm not going to leave it
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 06:56:33 PM
It's obvious that most people are here for money. But that doesn't eliminate the fact that many of us are keen to see how crypto develops, and the changes that are happening. I also love to think that I contribute to this.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
The main motive is to find another means of earning income and also get familiar with the platform at any
Point.
   One can make earning by participating in different bounty campaign and the same investing in viable project here by make double profit while participating in it
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 05:10:52 PM
You have mentioned many ways how we are making money here and the worst one is bounty.
The best that I liked in your speech
in a legit way.
Because there are so many scammers in our days and it is terrible.
I wish this forum to be cleared from such kind of persons.
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
Without any deceit if the option of making money was not in this, I might not have been committed to this as I am now. The truth is we all need motivation and this keeps us doing what we are expected to do, one of the motivating factor is money. Joining is platform firstly was with the aim of making more income. Others are secondary, to learn, get enlightened, correct my mindset or get reoriented and the likes. Money mindset is not a bad thing is just the way we handle it, if only money without the necessary understanding of ICO's, campaign, signatures etc.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
I am here to know the daily market situation, participate in exchanges to understand more about what I am investing. Also I am joining the signature campaign, it can earn a little money for me
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 04:03:23 PM
First of all I'm looking for here more knowledge, experience and have access to modern technology and to make money in a way that can be done anywhere.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 01:39:26 PM
I'm here to become a millionaire. According to my plans in three years it will happen. I started with 1000 US dollars. Choosing the right strategy will be all right and I think without difficulties will be 1 000 000 US dollars.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Why am I here? Yeah, as you say. I am here because I have been in the crypto industry, I want to get some profits, and  I also want to get new information about the crypto in this forum. I think all of the peoples are here because of that reasons.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:09:24 AM
All of us here because we trust in the future of cryptocurrency. I think after a while it will cost very much. The whole world will buy it.
Activity: 208
September 15, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
I am here because I was born here
Why I am here ? Simply because I want to know all the differnt campaigns idea and I alo want other people know my ideas for  bitcoin and to know also the complete information abut bitcoin .
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
That is really honest and yeah, I also think that the majority of the people investing made it because of the high returns that were and still are possible, but we can't deny either that is good to be part since the beginning of something that is destined to grow even more.
Activity: 146
September 14, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
I want to earn capital here to improve my life and many I think are also here for the same reason! We want bitcoin to grow!
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

I think that there are two main goals for people here: money and information. Both of them are very important.
copper member
Activity: 1568
September 14, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
I am here because crypto is the very important for me, crypto plays the very important role in my life to earn lot of money and gives the much advantage than the other work, I give the most of time in a day in crypto.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
It's not surprising. Humanity will always be satisfied with big money and a good life.
Pages:
Jump to: