Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 4. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
I came to the cryptocurrency in order to significantly increase my income. I think that a cryptocurrency can have a lot of chances for us. I believe in crypto.
Activity: 90
October 13, 2018, 02:45:57 PM
I think so, but besides looking for additional income, I think in this forum there is also a lot of unlimited knowledge that we can get, very many threads that are useful, provided we want to read
The info that is within this forum could bring more people to an investment goal that they might be willing to achieve if they invest in crypto.
Activity: 248
October 13, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.
You have a point and I think a lot of people here in crypto had the same the same mindset why they are here. It is to earn some money.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 11:53:58 PM
I think so, but besides looking for additional income, I think in this forum there is also a lot of unlimited knowledge that we can get, very many threads that are useful, provided we want to read
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
I like this kind of question, why I'm here? to earn money to have ideas to have experience and to have knowledge.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 11:29:23 PM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I am here to know about crypto because here we make money also learn and know also about the world and cryptocurrency. Even other people they do not believe in Crypto and I am willing to say that they are wrong if what they know about Crypto because it is very helpful for people.
Activity: 185
October 04, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
For what reason am here on the grounds that I need to procure cash with the great route not to illicit way more individuals looking on the web work however they not know the crypto work some time they us me how I can increase somewhere in the range of a minimal expenditure by doing some share,like retweet and making some blog about crypto venture. I need to encourage them however they surrender. This string is helpful to everybody to know each other what they prospect or what they focus on that is the reason they are here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
There is a saying that says you use money to make money. Of course I like to monetize my time too but there is always a price to pay for everything in this life and nothing comes easy. Even though you are a bounty hunter, you are not getting your money free. You are actually paying for it with your precious time and energy.
Activity: 322
October 03, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
I came to cryptocurrency in order to earn. But at the moment it is very difficult, because the market goes down and brings losses.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
I think that a host of us are here simply because we want to gain or achieve a certain level of financial security. A lot of us have seen this industry to be a genuine and good way of achieving that, and have decided to be a part of it till the very end. I'm glad that I am a part of this, and it's has been awesome here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
I can not say for what purpose you are here, but I am in order to earn as much money as possible. I am sure that the future should not be relaxed for crypto currency, because it's time to study and immerse into the world of crypto currency!
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
September 23, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
I'm here solely because of earnings.
As soon as legality comes to this market, we will start earning much more than before.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 23, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Many here are because you can earn a lot of money. The market is very volatile. In the past, strong speculation began with bitcoin. Therefore, now the market is so large. Therefore, now so many projects are developing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Our success in the world of cryptocurrency it depends on our efforts. the great effort will make us more eager to do anything. the unstable crypto market makes many people frustrated. So do I. but we must be able to face it well and stay calm. don't be rushed and finally get a big loss because of our own mistakes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 23, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
When I first discovered this forum, my primary goal was to find out more about cryptocurrency whether it was real or fake as Ive been hearing people saying that about cryptocurrency. Secondly, I am here because of money.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
This is my favorite work- the world of crypto currencies) The main reason why we are here is money, and I believe that this is absolutely normal.
Activity: 728
September 22, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
I'm on the forum, because I'm interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies. Here you can learn a lot not only theoretically, but also practically-from the experience of other participants. And another reason I'm here is to make money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
When I discovered this forum, the primary thing I needed to know is the thing that the world of cryptocurrency money is. Because of this forum, I took in a great deal about myself about it and began to procure cash with every one of these thoughts.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
This platform is a forum of every cryptocurrency related news and so many opportunities can be found here as well. This forum is very helpful tp everyone, ranging from newbie to professional.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
Yes sure i a gree with that, we here to make a money.
But we lost something important that is how and what is cryptocurrency.
All people just think to making money and they forget about learn crypto.
Thats why many people lossing their money.
Pages:
Jump to: