Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 6. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
In my opinion you want to make money first you have to have good knowledge about the crypto market where there is Bitcoin and the Altcoins are countless. And depending on the purpose of each person you have an approach to each goal and there is nothing wrong when people are here to earn money and require learning too many things. Because each one can only focus on one aspect.
Activity: 451
September 19, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
My primarly aim os gaining knowledges and secondary is gaining money here,on this forum and in crypto in general.
it is unique experience and it makes me passionate about crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 19, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
You are right, we come to the Bitcointalk forum just to make money, because there are many activities here to provide us with the opportunity to make money! And I can learn a lot here!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
I'm only here for two reasons. The first is the profit that all this can bring, and the second is the possible development of the situation when the crypto currency will take over the world.

yeah! damn right mate, im with you the same mindset.. and addition to this i want to learn something enough about this addictive things and to teach my children in the future on how to, this can be well manage and controlling their emotions if disaster comes. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 12:42:30 AM
I'm only here for two reasons. The first is the profit that all this can bring, and the second is the possible development of the situation when the crypto currency will take over the world.
Activity: 105
September 18, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
I here. I trust in cryptocurrency. I will continue to develop this subject in the future and to extend it among the friends.
Activity: 130
September 18, 2018, 05:44:12 PM
I came to this forum to learn about crypto, to be updated about the ongoing projects and the market. That knowledge is important
for me when investing and trading. I have discovered bounty campaigns recently and it is a winning combination of learning  on the
forum and getting rewarded for your comments as well.
I am learning what crypto is also. With all those coins being listed somewhere there is a chance that I may be able to invest in one of them someday.
Activity: 512
September 18, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
I came to this forum to learn about crypto, to be updated about the ongoing projects and the market. That knowledge is important for me when investing and trading. I have discovered bounty campaigns recently and it is a winning combination of learning  on the forum and getting rewarded for your comments as well.
Activity: 75
September 18, 2018, 04:30:08 PM
I decided to be engaged in cryptocurrency because there are prospects to change system. It seems to me that a blockchain the technology is the beginning of the future.
Activity: 205
September 18, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
Why you're here is that the question that solely you'll answer. many of us square measure in cryptocurrency for several reasona or ought to I say completely different reason. i'm here attributable to the potential of cryptocurrency and therefore the incontrovertible fact that cryptocurrency hold the key to monetary freedom and secure financially future!
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 03:12:13 PM
I'm trying to earn a little bit of money and participate in the bounty. I have free time and desire for this.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
The chance to gain profit for nothing it is the most serious driver of whole cryptocurrency market. Blockchain technology was not attractive till the moment when people understood that it is pot of gold.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 16, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
I'm here because crypto currency is a chance to make a profit. Crypto market is a very young market and there are many opportunities for earning.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
all correctly wrote the author. for the most part we are all here for the sake of quick earnings but personally I am also very interested in learning about the technology itself
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 16, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
Well the main reason for being here is to make profit which obvious. The best way one can earn money is through investment in cryptocurrency. Others also join to share idea.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
Earn money is the mean reason why we all end up here. And how to earn it in a legal way? This forum answers almost everything we want to know. It did mention how to have those coins legally like joining faucets, airdrops, mining, and bounty campaigns.

Yes, you are right. The main goal we are here is to make a profit. There are many ways you can do to get money from crypto. Investment, trading, even the bounty is a good choice for profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 07:36:44 PM
Earn money is the mean reason why we all end up here. And how to earn it in a legal way? This forum answers almost everything we want to know. It did mention how to have those coins legally like joining faucets, airdrops, mining, and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 07:35:29 PM
personally, I am engaged in cryptocurrency to get additional income. and to succeed, I also study everything related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:33:33 PM
I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.
I completely agree with you fellow. Of course, we are all here to gain money. This is our prime purpose of joining this community. We may have different crypto currency supported, but the goal is one.
Activity: 128
September 15, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
I'm here to become a millionaire. According to my plans in three years it will happen. I started with 1000 US dollars. Choosing the right strategy will be all right and I think without difficulties will be 1 000 000 US dollars.
You have very big plans. How long did you begin to be engaged in cryptocurrency? I hope all your plans and hopes will come true in time)
Pages:
Jump to: