Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are bounty hunters guilty? - page 9. (Read 24859 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:00:00 AM
You should not be guilty to do bounties. Bounties help the projects a  lot and that is why they organise it.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
bounty hunter received only a few percents of the allocation alone and that I don't think it can be said the decline stemmed from a bounty hunter. I think it's a reasonable thing to happen and of course depending on the team behind it also can run or not. If indeed nice of course despite the price drops will be up again in some time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
I think most of us involved in bounties and airdrops are aware that we have really contributed a lot to the growth of this industry, so I see no reason to be blamed for things that are not in our hands, as the uncertainty and distrust that prevails in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
Usually people say this about hunters, when they sell your tokens are received for the bounty of the company, as this supposedly reduces the price of the tokens of the project.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
They always get free coins. They always dumped those coins and were the main cause of the tokens falling deeper
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 13, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
Actually hunters also want to sell tokens received from campaigns according to ICO prices or above ICO prices but sometimes bounty hunters need cash to finance their daily needs because not all gift hunters have enough savings to hold tokens until the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
August 13, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
They are all looking for excuses during this bear market.  It seems these projects want to use the bounty hunters for free exposure.  Then when the bounty hunter succeed in getting their project talked about and they have a great ICO then the bounty hunters are evil dumpers not allowed to get paid for their work.  Lovely job isn't it.  The real reason the coin is dumping is because the project leads are dumping. Not the few scraps we hunters get. 

I think exactly the same. The bounty hunter are certainly not to blame for the whole dumps. They get only 1 or 2% of the tokens and that's not very much. I also believe that the ICO operators are more likely to dump their tokens. Most of them have the biggest part of the tokens. And even if bounty hunter dumps, they can do whatever they want with their tokens. Rather, the ICO operators should ensure that their project, after the ICO, still has a buy support for there own token by big investors or by themself.  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
They are all looking for excuses during this bear market.  It seems these projects want to use the bounty hunters for free exposure.  Then when the bounty hunter succeed in getting their project talked about and they have a great ICO then the bounty hunters are evil dumpers not allowed to get paid for their work.  Lovely job isn't it.  The real reason the coin is dumping is because the project leads are dumping. Not the few scraps we hunters get. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
If you are referring to the price of ICO token after it is being added in the exchange, I think it is not right to blame bounty participants because it has only a small % of the total supply. You have to blame it on the investors that get huge amount of token in a presale. Even the dev team is also guilty for giving a huge bonus for the presale. If the token has a small bonus, those dumper will wait for the price until it reaches more than ICO price.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
Bounty hunters are also at risk. If the project fails to meet the required amount of money and fails, they will face a waste of time to work.
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
I figure abundance seekers aren't risky except if they trick the tasks. I consider it to be an approach to advance and bolster your most loved venture. Be that as it may, a few people utilize peculiar strategies like spamming altcoin discussions, posting odd connections, endeavoring to trick abundance extends by doing twofold passages to various tends to so on.
Activity: 278
August 09, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
the bounty hunters usually get only the 1% of the total supply of tokens and when you calculate that there are many of bounty doers this is relatively a very small nubmber of tokens which can not affect the prices and returns anyhow in long term
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
I believe that bounty hunters do not affect the price. if the project is good, its price will initially grow and its tokens will not be thrown out to the market.
Activity: 237
August 09, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
Why should blame the bounty hunter? Gift hunters have the right to sell their tokens at any time, as long as they are normal and normal. All people whether hunters or investors will also sell their tokens if they really have a need.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
Well,  of a truth they receive just a fraction of the tokens raised, some are there that are desperate to make cash returns immediately after they receive there tokens, hence,  ready to sell at really ridiculous prices which in turn affects the market. Let us be fair for once.
in any case, you are unfair to the hunters behind the Bounty. The fact is that the company's total pool of Bounty is always equal to two or three percent, which in general can not greatly affect the coin's pricing if these 3% enter the market.
Activity: 166
August 09, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
Bounty hunters are not able to affect the price effect of the development project even if the hunters sold all the tokens, this vsevolish 2%-5% Sumy pledged by the company, and not all sell 50% somewhere maximum
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 09, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

I think gift hunters cannot be blamed in terms of lowering rates, they only work and they don't steal or something that can harm someone
you are totally right. First of all, the hunters receive only 1-3% of the tokens that are going to be in circulation supply after the ICO. Even if all the hunter will dump all their tokens this process can't dump the token price under ico price too much. I would rather say the price dump can cause of the bad marketing and big presale percentage for the whales.
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

I think gift hunters cannot be blamed in terms of lowering rates, they only work and they don't steal or something that can harm someone
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 03:56:36 PM
Oh, it is a big mistake to think so. Most of projects do not demonstrate their real value and manipulate exchange rate. So bounty hunters do not have big influence
Activity: 272
August 09, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
Well,  of a truth they receive just a fraction of the tokens raised, some are there that are desperate to make cash returns immediately after they receive there tokens, hence,  ready to sell at really ridiculous prices which in turn affects the market. Let us be fair for once.
Pages:
Jump to: