Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 19. (Read 11376 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:20:05 PM
People sell their altcoins and buy bitcoin only when bitcoin starts to grow.Because at this time, all altcoins begin to fall sharply.

Yes, I agree with your opinion,as soon as people see the fall of coins immediately begin to get rid of them,and then the choice for each or wait or sell .
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 05, 2018, 03:32:19 AM
It is the main mistake in crypto. People in panic sell all that they have and these losses are really large. Be more patient and do not sell without checking and analyzing.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
It is very difficult to keep the altcoins when the price of them increases. We can not predict when the growth of a particular coin will stop. It's hard to see gold in the mud. But at the same time there is a high probability that the price will fall and you will lose investment.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
Most of the altcoins today are really dumping from time to time. It is impossible to predict the movement of the market even you were making a time to time monitoring for the possible run. Some people think instead of doing crucial play in this game they decided to make space and pull out their assets to pass away the bearish market. Maybe they will comeback if all are fix.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
I am selling my altcoins because I'm in need of money and not about anything. It doesn't mean that I am afraid that my investments will loose and my coin will drop, its not about that. I can continue to invest whenever I wanted to so I don't care if the market price is down now.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
there are a number of possibilities that make coin selling so quickly because the needs are very urgent and costly and one of them is also an investor who is scared and unsure of what they are investing in
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 01:03:19 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I don't really understand why many people sell altcoins even though they haven't reached the peak of their value. I myself sell altcoin because I have profited even though I sell at the price that time, my thinking is that if I think there is an opportunity for the altcoin that I buy to go up then I will hold it, I think and take action because of analysis and news.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:52:54 AM
We are now on the opposite end of the cycle that the original post was referring to.  I believe you should be buying alt coins furiously right now in order to maximize your Bitcoin as the cycle peaks back out sometime in 2020. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 12:50:28 AM
Because I bought a potential altcoin at a cheap price. like eth, bitcoin cash, litecoin at this time the prices on the exchange are very cheap. I'm sure my altcoin will be good in the future.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 12:47:29 AM
According to what has been observed, the vast majority of altcoins have the tendency to fall in price as soon as they are listed in any exchange, so unfortunately there does not seem to be enough market for all of them, which has unfotunately turned them into speculative assets in which investors invest certain capital in order to obtain high returns in the short term, and that is why the vast majority of altcoins have not proven to be good options as a long-term investment so far.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
We are all on the crypto currency market to get a profit. Because many want quick profits. And there are those who panic from the correction of the market. Grin
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
There are some coins that don't have a high potential to reach the good market for them to reach a high price.
People that know how to look for good altcoin know when to hold and when to sell soon. Also some people sells as soon as possible because they need funds for important things that they need to settle.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 04, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
The same question I asked myself many times, why do people sell their coins so early? Most sells simply because they do not see the future for crypto currency, some sell because they need money. I keep all my coins in my possession, I believe that crypto currency is the currency of the future, and maybe if not all then at least some coins will grow in value and make me a rich man.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 04, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
On the contrary, we must buy altcoins, now they have a small price. The market capitalization is increasing, new coins are getting smaller and smaller, so top altoquines will grow.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
People sell their altcoins and buy bitcoin only when bitcoin starts to grow.Because at this time, all altcoins begin to fall sharply.
Activity: 85
September 04, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Offering and purchasing of coins if a routine in the market holding of huge coins like BTC is critical, while offering or exchanging of different coins is a business, a portion of the coins have short life so it regards offer them before they concede in ICU, offering of altcoins implies purchasing of different coins and be in the race.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
Dear friend,
Your topic is very interseting. That is a big issue that everyone want to understand. For me, I sell 50%, and hold the rest. I am not a professor in this field, so I can not predict everything. I stick the coin market and make decision. That is all.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 09:35:46 AM
I am selling my altcoins because I'm in need of money and not about anything. It doesn't mean that I am afraid that my investments will loose and my coin will drop, its not about that. I can continue to invest whenever I wanted to so I don't care if the market price is down now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
Recently, very many people have started selling tokens that come to wallets and do it quickly, because prices can fall very quickly, I do not understand why? After all, projects have their potential, I'm not talking about everyone, I'm speaking in general.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 09:30:45 AM
I am selling soon because I don't believe in majority of coins on a long term. For long run I buy only top 100 crypto according to coinmarketcap.
As for new low cap alts, I would better sell them first.
Pages:
Jump to: