Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 21. (Read 11376 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Well.so many people do sell their coin because they need cash and some even sell it because they have to many of that coin...and some people sell when they don't have the knowledge of the coin they have.
Because of the poor state of the market Almost all users do this. If there is an opportunity after the listing to sell a coin for the price of the company's ico, then Many consider this a good chance.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Well.so many people do sell their coin because they need cash and some even sell it because they have to many of that coin...and some people sell when they don't have the knowledge of the coin they have.
Activity: 39
September 01, 2018, 02:40:52 PM
There are so many coins in market. I don't think all of them have potentials. ICO projects were created in order to benefit the creators of tokens and not have a future development, and now they cost very little, and do not have growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:34:37 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I believe that every case is individual. The concrete decision and plans depend on the person and his life situation. Perhaps now he just needs money in his life. It is also possible panic and fear of certain coins, the price of which is actively falling - and now there are a majority. But in any case, I think - now you need to be patient and do not rush to sell your altcoins.
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
Actually my reason for selling my coins immediately is quite simple. I sold my crypto currency coins immediately because at that time I really needed money. I need money for my sudden needs. Besides that, another reason I sold my coin was because I was afraid that the price of my coin would fall further. Seeing that crypto currency conditions are currently worrying and critical, I don't want to speculate so much that I took the safe way to sell my crypto currency coins before I suffered a big loss.
I myself, when I need money, sell my altcoins without the slightest regret. We can not condemn other people for their actions. If they do this, it means they needed it so.
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
And on the other hand, you can keep your altcoins for a long time, and then they just fall in price. Unfortunately, I was so disappointed with many coins already. You should be able to sell everything on time
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
Actually my reason for selling my coins immediately is quite simple. I sold my crypto currency coins immediately because at that time I really needed money. I need money for my sudden needs. Besides that, another reason I sold my coin was because I was afraid that the price of my coin would fall further. Seeing that crypto currency conditions are currently worrying and critical, I don't want to speculate so much that I took the safe way to sell my crypto currency coins before I suffered a big loss.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
There are many reasons for this because most altcoins are unstable and I need a lot of money to participate in ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
This is very good topic. we need to hold our coins because we never know how that coin in the future. i think they that sell immediately just panic and new in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
I think you are correct it's not good to sell in an early stage . usually I don't sell my coins early but if the project seems not interesting that much , I'll sell them when the price is above ICO price
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
Being a stakeholder with the coins we have is everyone's responsibility because we are free to do anything. But if we sell our coins at a low price when the coin enters the market it is an act that is detrimental to many people especially if we sell in panic. We must be able to predict whether the coin will rise in price with the map project that is still running or it will stop in the middle of the road.

My advice is to be wiser about using your coins, and try to be patient for a moment to get more profits.
Activity: 476
September 01, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
A lot of people sell their altcoins because of panicking and impatience. They afraid of losing everything and don`t think about future perspective. Be more wisely with your investments.
Activity: 616
September 01, 2018, 09:37:28 AM
I, too, do not understand such people, but all the same, it's probably not just about people, but about the time that is now in the crypto-currencies, now most of the projects that are beginning to be added to the stock exchanges are immediately beginning to fall.
Activity: 674
September 01, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
The best way to gain more profits is to sell the altcoin because the altcoin will decrease the price every day if the project is good and the coin has a potential to pump it's better to hold it for the better future.
Activity: 2
September 01, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

I will never sell my coins. Hold until 2022
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 01, 2018, 07:42:13 AM
I am not a fan of selling coins immediately I receive them after participating in a bounty program. It is far better you hold your coins and not sell them immediately after a bounty program.
But not always, some of those coins won't be worth more in future, we must get to know the project very well to speculate its price in future after listening on market.
Activity: 76
September 01, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
trying to recover my losses
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 01, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
Those who are selling their altcoins mostly they are panicking of loss of value in coming days they do not have patience to hold. Desperation lead them to loss. But I would say in my opinion holding bitcoin will be more profitable but there must be no comparison between altcoins and bitcoin even some altcoin can give good ROI in short time. Even I am also holding my altcoins until it becomes green because I believe in it as I believe in Btc.
Activity: 644
September 01, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
Because there are so many shitcoins that will not have any value in future. that's why i'm selling my altcoins and buy bitcoin or other top coins at coinmarket cap. But as well as there may be so many altcoin  coins that have potential to grow. If i feel so about any altcoin i hold them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 01, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
I sell my coins only if I need money. Otherwise it's just stupid and unprofitable. 100 $ etherium now it is $ 300 later. Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: