Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 18. (Read 11376 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
I think it is possible to understand this people because many projects are just not worth holding, they give absolutely zero motivation to it's holders...so, what to do...
Activity: 420
September 06, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
I have some reasons that i am selling my coins soon because these days crypto market is on low levels are the prices of coins are going down day by day so i decided to sell my coins soon and when market will recover then i will invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:21:29 PM
I need money to continue my life so I sell my assets.
Activity: 146
September 05, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
There are many reasons why I sell my altcoins so fast, one of them is because the prices on the market are decreasing, because the coins I get don't have the potential to grow, because I am triggered by my passions and because of the necessities of life. that's the reason why I sell my altcoins so fast.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

It is evident that OP assumes that all altcoins are called to grow exponentially with the passage of time by the simple fact of existing. The evidence has shown us that things do not work that way in this market and that, on the contrary, projects that promised to be the next "big thing" tend gradually to fall into oblivion.

Therefore, I do not usually commit too much to any cryptocurrency (except with bitcoin and ethereum), and as soon as I find an opportunity to sell them with a good profit, I do so to continue increasing my bitcoins and ethers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 05:34:01 PM
As the current situation in the crypto currency market shows, those who sell their coins immediately are right. Many of the coins are currently losing up to 50% in price and it is generally not known whether they will recover or not from such a fall.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 05, 2018, 05:28:48 PM
I think everyone's needs vary. Altcoin they sell quickly because of several factors such as they need the money. And they know that the price of tokens are in the condition of the ride, so they quickly weaken token before selling the token. And it often happens that when a token already entered on the list of the exchange price will weaken.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 05, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
It all depends on the coin and how it behaves. Sometimes the coin can make its biggest growth once it was released at the market so it doesn't make a sense to wait longer to sell it to make a goid profit. The cases are very individual.
Activity: 86
September 05, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
The one who always holds all the coins I get, I rarely reach the coins quickly because I think the benefits will continue to increase when holding the coins.
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
Many investors are easily panicking at the current market price and they are rushing to sell its altcoins. Now not only are the prices of downed altcoins but also bitcoin prices, they are afraid of losing a lot...
Activity: 108
September 05, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
I only adjusted to my price target, so I will sell my altcoin after the profit I have according to my target so far. I usually wait until I get 30% profit, after that I sell it.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 04:56:58 PM
Promising coins I continue to keep on my wallet as well as bitcoin, as I believe that their price will be very high. The rest of the coins allow me to earn here and now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 04:43:20 PM
People selling altcoins now because bitcoin dominance is growing and they afraid altcoin price will fall even lower...
It's a panic sell...
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:10:09 PM
Mostly i am afraid that the price will be drop again and some again maybe because i am need money especially for real life...
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:08:01 PM
I wonder the author of the theme is still holding coins? and what is his result of the hold? the author compared the coins with the paintings, but the pictures do not have a binding to anything. yes they have value from demand, but there is no volatility that you bought a picture for 1 million, and tomorrow it costs $ 1000. for me this stupid comparison
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
This big panic occurs every time the market rate begins to turn red. But do not panic, the market will recover. Just be patient and expect a profit. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:58:35 PM
For me, i am selling those altcoins that are just shitcoins, that i got for free from airdrop and bounties. I am using the money to buy good coins. Because for me that is the good approach that i can do in able to get a lot of good investment coins for the next market rally.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
Because many forum participants and the market generally do not understand and do not believe in crypto-currencies, this has already been proved very much, but still it is not right, before this was not, before there were patient people who could wait
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
This is on account of everybody's financial circumstance is unique, despite the fact that they want to hold, but since of the weights of life that expect it to pitch it to address the issues of life, since I'm certain additionally not a couple of individuals who depend on Altcoins
Activity: 146
Merit: 27
September 05, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
Many sell their altcoin proceeding from the fact that most of them will lose a lot in price in a short period of time or disappear altogether. Therefore, it is better to get something now than to be left without anything at all.

Pages:
Jump to: