Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 39. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Investing in the digital money market is always risky. But sometimes the movement of the market will make some small investors oscillate and sell off the coin. That is the current state of affairs
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Some investors are traders when they see opportunities in bitcoins and do not have reserve money to buy bitcoins, the only way is to sell their assets. Perhaps this is called market trends.
Activity: 142
Many people out fear off getting so many loss in the short time that they are investing. They was suggested by many issues about bitcoin and other crypto coins that will have no future. But I think it is the bald opinion, it makes many people scared to investing in altcoin and crypto, they would take action by selling all of their holdings to avoid more financial loss.
Activity: 154
Many people are selling off their altcoins because of the recent price fall. The market has been in a depressing state for a long time and this has been an issue for most people as they sold off their coins and felt that the price would go down more. This is why every investor must invest what he or she can afford to lose
Activity: 41
I immediately sell their alcony as immediately in need of money. And there's no time to wait .
Activity: 72
I am not selling but I see that lots of people doing panic sell of their coins because of market down. I am holding my coins because I know one day I will get good return from these coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I sell my altcoin because I need money if I don't need money I will hold it until the price goes up

Of course it can take a lot of time, but in this case I don't lose anything

Therefore, if the market is up, I will sell it for daily needs
Activity: 50
I would say I'm a trader. so i can't stay on hold like you.I can't.  It's risky but more fun way to earn money in trading than stay lazy by holding my bag of coin. I just can't hold. So there are many people like me for whom trading is money.
Activity: 22
I myself usually sell my altcoin when there is an urgent sudden need. The second reason is to buy coins that taste more likely. and the third reason is that I transmit with BTC as a long-term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think the way you use it is also almost the same as the way we are all here in the face of a market decline. Withstand it for some time until they get development. Only after that do we sell it. But of course, the coins we hold are also potential coins with good prospects in the future. So, we are not in vain and get what we hope for.
As for the coins that I think have less potential to become good altcoins in the future, then I will as soon as possible to sell them or exchange them for other coins that are far more feasible.

People are usually afraid to hold the coins because of the no-stability of the prices and the market, and in one side they are correct because it's a high risk.
I'm the one that I don't usually sell the coins immediately if I really don't need that money then I leave it where it was and hold it for a longer time.
Many of us had the chance to sell when the price of bitcoin was $20k but we hesitate with a hope that i will go $50k but we are seeing at $6k.

Therefore, it is necessary to sell part of the coins and fix profits, and if you believe in the project then the remaining coins hold as a long-term investment.
The main thing is that you had a plan and you clearly understood what you are doing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I am selling my altcoins because I'm in need of money and not about anything. It doesn't mean that I am afraid that my investments will loose and my coin will drop, its not about that. I can continue to invest whenever I wanted to so I don't care if the market price is down now.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
People sell their Altcoin for different reasons. These reasons could by an emergency  spending,  commitment, rent,  food etc.  If people have reasons to sell,  there is no need to wait,  just sell and get your need met!
Activity: 39
Maybe because theyre afraid to lose all of their money so they are diciding to sell it very quick so that instead of losing all they can earn a little but they didnt know that in every patience there is a good and betrer result so if you wait for the value or the price to rise up again. There is a big possibility that you earn larger amount of income. 
Activity: 294
I only sell during this period only if I need money for emergencies.
The best strategy is to sell a portion of your coins when the market is high, so you don't have to cash in when the market is now down

And others who buy more of them.
When the market goes down it is a good opportunity to buy coins at very cheap prices

I don't sell my altcoins during the dip, I just monitor the market price everyday to see whether any changes is happening, but if I really need money, I don't have a choice but to sell some portion of it only, and not the whole alts that i have.
Activity: 165
Because cryptocurrencies continue to fall in this year's market, and prices fall very badly. So I have to sell them. Otherwise I will lose more. But the price is now very low, I think we can choose to invest at this time.
Activity: 196
I don't think all coin users do that.
There are many people who still retain altcoins for high prices in the future.
I think altcoin can still develop far and they will be coins that are high in value if they want to keep the coin.
Activity: 293
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
My main reason why I sell my hold altcoins so long and so soon is because I know that if I hold it for a long time and wait tell it reach my expected value it will definitely give me more earning and it is more profitable than selling it early and quickly.
Activity: 220
I will hold it until the profit is profitable for me. I am currently holding my altcoin and waiting for the right time and enjoying the fruits of my hard work. I am very optimistic about this market, so I will hold them for a long time
Activity: 179
The majority of individuals presently are holding their coins and sitting tight for the great time to offering the coins. Furthermore, they may feel dread and stress of to what extent they should sitting tight at the market raise the cost of altcoins.
Activity: 127
I haven't sold my altcoin so far, because the cryptocurrency market is now too bad, the price is very low, I don't need money, so I will always be patient, wait patiently for the market to rise, and sell it. My altcoin, now selling will only make me lose a lot
Pages:
Jump to: