Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 61. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I don't want to sell them soon but i want to hodl it longer and sell it after the bull run.Maybe other are afraid that bitcoin continues to fall down and alts are falling down deep also. Try to read and do some research it helps tho.
Activity: 84
I do not sell. There is nothing to sell. Everything burns red for 2 months already. What can I sell? Nothing. If I had no other sources of income, I would be forced to sell with big losses to pay my bills. Like this.
Activity: 154
personally it hurts me morally when my coins are falling in price.
so I sell them when there is no strength to endure it (sometimes in vain, I would wait and they would have flown to heaven, but it also happens otherwise)
Activity: 142
People afraid falling market when bears strong. They want to manage their losses, and sell it with 10-20-30% or more at a loss than lose more 50%. I don't use this strategy, my own strategy is hold. I will hold my altcoins (in which I believe, ofc) and just waiting strong bull market.
Activity: 87
Because the current market situation is very bad, I need to ensure that my principal is not affected, so I sold a part of the token
Activity: 94
I once sold altcoin so fast because I needed money and was in debt. I sometimes regret selling my altcoin so fast before the coin starts to rise. So this time when I get paid bounty of altcoin, I will be patient to hold and keep it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
When many trader sell their coin, that mean the price on overbought, and hard for that coin to rise again. Other reason is because there are bad news and FUD, to lock some profit and keep it in fiat is important to avoid more loss when the trend turn in to bearish.
Activity: 88
Mostly they are afraid that the price will be drop again and some again maybe because they  are need money especially for people which doing bounty and sell their token.
Activity: 72
if I mending in tube for now and will be for sale in a later date or invest due to the next few days will sell if the price match
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I am not selling my coins ,I am here for a long run and the price fluctuations dont bother me much.I believe in HODL strategy and I expect good profit from my investment in five years.
Same here buddy, I don't sell my crypto and I am here for a long term investment, I don't like to sell my crypto with this low price, as we see now that the market is bleeding so it's a bad move if we decide to sell our crypto in this period, at least we should wait a bit until the market will be stable again and then we can sell a part of our crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I keep coins in the long run. But there are times when you need to bring some part and look immediately falls on altcoins. Or coins that did not justify themselves. Some of the coins I promised myself that I will keep two years and then sell. Everyone has their own script
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I am the one who always holds all the coins I get, I rarely reach the coins quickly because I think the benefits will continue to increase when holding the coins.
but I have also been selling coins quickly without holding them in first, the reason is that I really need money, and the money I can expect is only in the coins I have, so I am forced to sell them quickly.
Activity: 98
Everyone has a lot of reasons. For me, sometimes I need money for a punctual purchase, and I sell some alts that doesn't seem very promising, because I need money quick, but generally when people don't sell their coins, they want to make a quick profit.
Activity: 71
Selling or not is depends on what we predicted to the next time the price is going down or no. But, for me I don't hold my altcoins in long time and I will sell it when the price reach what price I want to sell.
Activity: 71
Selling or not is depends on what we predicted to the next time the price is going down or no. But, for me I don't hold my altcoins in long time and I will sell it when the price reach what price I want to sell.
Activity: 98
Mostly peoples buy when market is going up and sell when market is going down. I am not selling my Altcoin at this time because my portfolio is 60% down. I have invested some more money to get the benefit of the bearish market.
Activity: 33
there are many reasons that make someone sell their coins, and this is an option, such as an urgent economic need and can not be postponed again, but some are due to fear of loss if not immediately sold, but my advice if we want to sell our existing coins must have careful consideration so as not to feel harmed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
If you get your token from bounty i think you dont need to sell it fast after you recieved in your wallet. Because the price sometimes drop and its far below from ICO price and it will make you lost and not get benefit profit, so I think its not wise decision to sell it too soon
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
In general, everyone has their own reasons for selling.I only sell altcoins on rare occasions when I need fiat urgently.Or I was disappointed with the coin.But this rarely happens.There's no point in selling altcoins now.The prices are ridiculous.
Activity: 14
Selling happening now because traders want to convert Alts to bitcoin then it can be converted to $ where most traders hold now waiting for good chance to enter again .
Pages:
Jump to: