Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 70. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
If you continue to ask people why they sell too early, they will always have reasons such as fear and panic, they need money and so on. I think those who want to sell will continue to sell, until they come to the knowledge that selling too early will never make them rich, rather they will not be satisfied with whatever they have.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
There are many reasons to sell the altcoins soon, perhaps because they have urgent things, or because they do not want to lose their interests, but for me, if I want to sell alt, I will see the price in the market, because I need financial support to make sure that the price is profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
On the forum I saw information that a lot of bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately after the end of the ico, half 50% is sold immediately and the other half is keep on a wallet and wait coin growth. If the price falls heavily, then they can buy more tokens for money of sold tokens, I like this strategy.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I do not sell some altcoins for a long time.  And some  - I sell in 1-3 months.  It is important to monitor the development of projects.  The project can become weak, and the coin is dead.  Such moments need to be monitored. Also, more promising coins can appear.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
As a hunter of airdrop I will sell my coins quickly,,, because the process of getting the coins is pretty easy. Whereas when I attended a sign camp,,, where I had spent time and energy and thoughts to support a coin project,,, my habits changed. I no longer sold my token as fast as I could,,, but waited for the price to improve,,, so as not to waste my time and energy.
Activity: 318
There are different reason why people sell their altcoin, some because of some of the reasons you stated while some sell because they need the money urgently but I think most sell because of fear of loosing which should not be. At the moment, I'm still holding my altcoin even if the price of falling because I believe they will make me proud someday as long as they are potential coins.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I think selling coins as soon as possible, especially some new altcoin, is not completely wrong. We see a lot of items that are worthless now, and if you can sell a part of it, it will reduce the risk.
Activity: 602
I think they are panic sellers once they see their altcoins are red in the market they gonna sell right away, seems like many newbies are investors. For me I want to sell my altcoins if I need money or I sell it once they hit my target price, I just keep holding my altcoin right now.

Some peoples have their own reason to sell their altcoin. If we hold solid alctoin, we should not worry about market fluctuation. I am selling my altcoin if my price target reach and convert it to another altcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Quite often people do not see what they would like x100 for example in a month, but in reality there is only -x100 and precisely because everyone sells altcoins right after they enter the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Not all people have a patience as much as yours. There is a lot FUD and its make people afraid to hold their coins and i believe they got their own way to investing. I do still hold all my coins cause i do think the same. This absolutely not right time to sell the coin cause i believe market will come back atleast 500 billion this year.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Not all the altcoins will survive  man.You want to hold for long term , just do it . Sell and buy are the must of a normal market.
Maybe because theyre afraid to lose all of their money so they are diciding to sell it very quick so that instead of losing all they can earn a little but they didnt know that in every patience there is a good and betrer result so if you wait for the value or the price to rise up again. There is a big possibility that you earn larger amount of income.  
Activity: 392
Holding a token or coin for 2-3 years does not mean that it will make you rich. you need to constantly monitor the project and, if possible, trade and buy more, or merge.
Activity: 462
I prefer long term hold. I also suppose that people may think that it is too risk to keep their money and try to get their fund back by tacking first profits.
Activity: 79
I think they are panic sellers once they see their altcoins are red in the market they gonna sell right away, seems like many newbies are investors. For me I want to sell my altcoins if I need money or I sell it once they hit my target price, I just keep holding my altcoin right now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I think altcoins should hold for a long time if you want to earn a good profit. Otherwise you can not survive in crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I would never sell my altcoins too soon. I would if I could, but tax department often forces me to hold coins longer then I would. :/
Activity: 17
Many people are selling their altcoins due to recent market crash.I,m selling when I,m ready to relesr it and ready to take the profit.when I buy some coins I expect to get some profit.so they have not shown their true potential yet.but some are in bubble,so it is better to and buy when they crash.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
I am not the type to sell my coin immediately but if i do sell it then it must be because the coin price already rise above my target price (i always have a target price whenever i buy a coin) or i feel like there's a better opportunity somewhere else and i don't have spare cash so i have to sell my coin first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Have patience guys. Remember last year what happened after March. Have patience and hodl
Activity: 167

For me hold your altcoin and wait for the high price of it or while you waiting you can buy token to earn many token so make a move if you still holding your altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: