Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 74. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The market is unstable . One price today , another tomorrow . There is fear that the price will be too low
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Currently I have one position and I plan to hold it for a long time - Welltrado.
Activity: 182
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I currently need more cash to meet my needs. in addition to the price began to increase Altcoin is quite a big advantage. so I achieved more than enough profit to meet my needs. other than that the rest I can make to have another Altcoin more expensive and growing to make a profit.
Activity: 335
usually I sell my altcoin immediately. for two reasons, the first reason because I'm in need of money immediately. And the second reason is, because I see the future of altcoin is not good.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
I never understood those who quickly sell their altcoins . I do not understand why do it , you can just wait 1-2 years and the price will be even higher than now
Activity: 336
No I am usually keeping all my coins for a long time,I have learned my lesson when I was selling bitcoin and litecoin for cheap in the first half of last year.I lost a lot of profit.Now the strategy is just holding.
Activity: 155
Most investors sell their altcoins to make a profit . few people want to invest and wait for a few years
Activity: 68
People lack patience when it comes to holding altcoins..

Once you are just on coinbase with BTC, ETH and LTC, your life is peaceful as most probably you will have a stake in all 3... So, any one of them wins - you win... Advanced users get into Alts and then there are 1,500 plus ALTS... which makes them greedy and they want to realize their profits as soon as possible... Some of them want to 10x in a month which is practically not possible.... SO, when such users see other coins jump in price, they sell their altcoins and buy a new one... They keep jumping in hope of 10/15% profit on each of their trade with every new coin ... The strategy can be dangerous for someone who cannot devote a lot of time in front of the computer, and for some - this strategy still works depending on how well you are able to time the market...
Activity: 141
Why keep them ? if they for example grew up in x2 x5 from the price at which they were purchased . If the price has increased and I can make money on it I sell
Activity: 168
If the price has increased several times, I sell . In order to earn .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think the point of greed some people expect super profits for a couple of weeks. don't understand that need to wait disappointed and just sell your altcoins
Activity: 178
I sell some altcoins quickly.  If I do not see any prospects in the coin, or the team does not follow the road map, then I sell my altcoyin.  Also I can sell coins, which have a competitor with a lot of advantages.  But most often I keep coins for a long time.
Activity: 224
You need to look at the situation , sometimes the only correct decision to sell altcoins
Activity: 154
I think people are afraid that the price will go down , many do not know how to wait as much as you need
Activity: 168
Because right now there is a threat of altcoin and therefore I better sell the altcoin that I hold and with this, I know at this time altcoin prices have a recovery period and could be profitable in the future because the market also experiencing greening
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Im selling my altcoins so early because I need it. but sometimes if I dont really need a fund, Im just holding it and wait for the right time to sell.

Maybe some people sell their coins so soon because of the financial urgency needs, its like they are no choice and need to sell, I'm sure they also know if really can hold it they will.
Activity: 79
I didn't experience to sell altcoins. So far, I don't have any of them. I am still working in some bounties for the to get tokens. My goal now is to gain token and hold them until their prices will boom.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
We all know that most of the altcoins will die eventually.
We sell altcoins because we think they might be worth nothing someday.
Activity: 21
maybe they don't trust to altcoin. so when they get altcoin or buy altcoin as soon as possible they change to bitcoin maybe because bitcoin is the high value in the market. scare to crash is one of many reason why they selling altcoin i think.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
Im selling my altcoins so early because I need it. but sometimes if I dont really need a fund, Im just holding it and wait for the right time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: