Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 68. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 Most of the time, the altcoin that got sold or converted to BTC are either losing its value as at the time of sale or the owner just want to take some profits. Either way, it all depend on the condition of the market at the moment of sale.I sale my altcoin if my set target is reached.
Activity: 144
Possibly it was not of anxious as it were. After the entirety of it's unquestionably in light of the reasons for every one of us and the objectives to be accomplished, and also a different procedures in contributing, or exchanging and anything endeavors to be made. Likewise everything will be changed in accordance with the current conditions, chose to offering.. is unquestionably in view of the causes that is ready from of us.
Activity: 102
Many altcoins can not develop confidently for years. Another drawback is that they are addicted to bitcoin, and very much. It makes at the slightest apprehension - gets rid of coins.   
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There are two types of altcoins sellers. First the ones that are weak hands and sell in fear once they hear of any bad or negative Cryptos news and they don't even mind selling at loss. Second is the whales and market manipulators with the intention of crashing the market so as to buy and accumulate even more coins from the weak hands selling to them at loss.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I try to sell crypto currency as soon as I see that its rate is higher than the cost of buying at the ICO stage. I do not invest in crypto currency for a long time, the maximum is 2-3 months.
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
At the beginning there was a "virtuoso" cycle … bitcoin raise the price and people sell altcoin to buy bitcoin …. and when bitcoin start to dump … people buy altcoins.

This was when there was few altcoins … now the market cap is split in so many altcoin that the game doesn't work too.

People now is always on searching the opportunity to become rich and they are not patient so ... they sell faster .... etc etc etc ....

To many factors are behind the "fast selling" .. too much to be listed here ....

Activity: 126
I do not like that which sells altcoin quickly and buy bitcoin, I will hold my altcoin until I get a profit. I think it's the same altcoin and bitcoin, luck that distinguishes
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
I am not I am hodling like in the old good times, because I know I am going to moon next year. I don´t want to look at CMC more than once every three months in fact.
Activity: 131
Most of the times we are selling our coins because we got tired of always waiting for the profit that has never came, but it is relevant, i think that there are a lot of things that are important too.
Activity: 100
Because of its low market value, altcoins are not suitable for holding because the existence of whales will have a huge impact on prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
poor market prices make many people panic and eventually they sell their altcoins even though there is a possibility the price goes up again but they are impatient and too afraid to hold back their altcoin longer in the wallet
Activity: 243
i usually sell altcoin so soon because i see that it is promising and has progress or profit for long term
Activity: 201
ussually, i will sell my coins if i need the money.
Mostly people want to quick to earn some money that's why they sell it soon before the price is getting down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
All people want to profit from their coins, but not everyone has the restraint, experience, knowledge, someone needs money urgently, and someone gives in to emotions and negative news and sells his coins in a panic. My guess.
Activity: 546
Probably the most common answer is still silent, because in fact many people just do not believe in projects, but then they get very upset because prices really are very good, after tokens or coins get on good exchanges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I sold it because i need money for my everyday living and to give some money to my parents. I will not sell it unless i dont need money. The next tokens that i will recieve, i will hold it for sure. Smiley
Activity: 18
Why the heck could hodlers think of sell hodings taking large losses? The market must go up in a short period and maybe reach over good levels.
Activity: 154
For me, i sell my coins because i need the money. I need to fulfill my needs and thats why i have to gain the money.
Maybe some people sell the coins because they fear if the price will be falling soon so they sell the coins immediately
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Because many forum participants and the market generally do not understand and do not believe in crypto-currencies, this has already been proved very much, but still it is not right, before this was not, before there were patient people who could wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
We all have our own goals, boundaries and plans. Some people can not afford to lose everything. It all depends on why you invested, where you invested and how much. Although it is almost certain that the market will see the up trend soon, unfortunately, this is not so certain for all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: